All Categories

Are Plarium employees running Malice clan?

Are Plarium employees running Malice clan?

Search
Comments
Jul 23, 2015, 17:1907/23/15
Jul 23, 2015, 17:22(edited)
07/25/14
To Gab:

I have never gotten a slap on the wrist, unlike you. You and those like you have enabled people to do real harm, in real life. I think you are the one and those like you, that need to answer for things. Like I said, I am about to post about that situation. The time has come, we have tried to not make it public for the safety of all players on Plarium. But that time has come to an end.

Jul 23, 2015, 17:4807/23/15
09/24/14

waiting to see because i'm over being blamed when I didn't start this forum or accusations. I just confirmed it!

Jul 23, 2015, 17:4807/23/15
Jul 23, 2015, 17:50(edited)
07/25/14
We got screen shots on you:) Run from it all you like and deflect. But what you did was and is harmful. No apology?
Jul 23, 2015, 18:0407/23/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:43(edited)
11/05/14
Not sure people following this thread care what he did honestly (i don't) i rather know what's going on with the fairness of this game.
Jul 23, 2015, 18:1707/23/15
09/24/14

Thanks NGOC. I don't apologize for looking into this problem, I just wanted to see how accurate these accusations were.

If you feel you have to put these screenshots up then by all means go for your life but maybe start a new post about this. This post started with a question for Nathan Mcdonald and plarium, not for me.

Please plarium give us a personal input (not a generic message) and maybe Nathan should be answering also to help us put an end to this and move on :)
Jul 23, 2015, 18:2207/23/15
Jul 23, 2015, 18:26(edited)
07/25/14
You know full well what I am talking about. Trying to deflect. You know I am not referring to Sarrgon. You could beat me to the punch and come clean about it here? Again..you have NO moral/ethical ground to complain about anything. NGOC(sp?) I honestly could careless about what you think.
Jul 23, 2015, 18:3207/23/15
09/24/14

Maedran I honestly have no idea what you are talking about so please just post it already, you keep threatening but not actually coming forward with it

If you will not show me then can I atleast get a hint of what I am apparently doing?
Jul 23, 2015, 18:3307/23/15
Jul 23, 2015, 18:38(edited)
07/24/14

Gabstar AA said:

Thanks NGOC. I don't apologize for looking into this problem, I just wanted to see how accurate these accusations were.

If you feel you have to put these screenshots up then by all means go for your life but maybe start a new post about this. This post started with a question for Nathan Mcdonald and plarium, not for me.

Please plarium give us a personal input (not a generic message) and maybe Nathan should be answering also to help us put an end to this and move on :)

I could honestly care less about this topic, as it defies common sense. Why would Plarium do what you are suggesting? 

Plarium and countless mods have already answered your guys questions, yet you continue to go on and on about this conspiracy theory. I feel bad for you if this is what you are choosing to focus your personal free time on.

I, or no one else in Malice have any magical powers as some of you guys are suggesting. I write a fan piece, that I put my own personal time into writing. The MoDs do the same, with their own personal time. Take a look at my castle at -2, -2 and tell me what is spectacular about it? Tell me what is spectacular about my armies?

Plarium removed my personal bio off their website, because they and I were getting worried about the data leak and how crazy some players were acting. They removed it because they were concerned about me, a person who puts my own personal time in, to write a fan piece for others to enjoy (whether or not you personally do, is besides the point), something anyone can do if they want, as the bard has pointed out.

Continue to talk about this if you want and continue to waste your time on the subject if you want. I honestly don't really care, I am just a regular player like anyone else, with no magical abilities and no top secret connections. Enjoy attempting to come up with reasons why Malice is #1, other than the fact that we communicate and are a solid group of experienced players, some of us, which yes, like to coin (a real part of the game, that enables others to enjoy it for free). 

As the bard said, this topic is closed to me. This is all the attention you'll be getting from me.

Jul 23, 2015, 18:3307/23/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14
Meadran, you keep running your mouth, and I will expose you for the true piece of trash you really are! It is YOU and Malice that have been "deflecting" trying to run "damage control" for that employee led clan!
Jul 23, 2015, 18:3407/23/15
07/25/14
Please expose me.
Jul 23, 2015, 18:3907/23/15
11/05/14
Sounds like cover up to me...Just like you not Leading Malice anymore....*cough couch B.S. cough* you guys DO have an employee in your clan, and as an employee you DO have access to "friends" grow a set and just come clean.....and Meadran, consider it done! now, no more feeding the malice/plarium trolls!
Jul 23, 2015, 18:4407/23/15
07/25/14
Who told you I was not leading? lol
Jul 23, 2015, 18:4707/23/15
11/05/14

wtf are u saying Sarragon

"Plarium and countless mods have already answered your guys questions"

my question was not asnwer not even a little bit and is very easy is a YES/NO answer i dont need his opinion or his personal belives

does any Plarium employs play this game? YES/NO

does any plarium employs play in Malice? YES/NO

and let's focus on what employs mean:

A person that get MONEY from the company because he is providing a service revolving around the product itself 

(if u clean the toilet at plarium i am incline to ignore your association)

I don't care how much u get 20 dollar here in Usa is nothing in Vietnam is how much people spend in 1 week, money is money and fair-game is fair-game then we can bullshit around how little you get paid or whatever u want but that doesn't make it fair.

Or just open a server in which nobody can buy shit so everybody can play "Fair" (employee included) without any form of advantage

(i am sure in that server we wont see those pussy that play wasting money, so one way or the other we get read of those bad apples, and really it is not the MONEY the problem i am willing to pay for a product that is a real game fair and square, but i am not paying 1 dime for a unfair game)

Jul 23, 2015, 19:4707/23/15
08/22/14

Geez...

I come from the "Stormfall Game" on the "Kabam Site Platform",..

and Being an Active Forum Poster there, I have Never seen so much fuss and crying!

I dont know nor care to know the history of how any of this got started

But, If any of you that are so unhappy with the way you see this Game or ANY Game,

Its Very Simple, Find a Better suited game for yourself!

Jul 23, 2015, 20:2507/23/15
11/05/14

being an "ignavus" in front of something wrong is not an option for decent person

if you are happy to be a simple simple man that doesn't mean is right or you are right. True and Fairness go above and behind what you like and dislike in that moment and should be protected no matter the triviality of the activity you are doing

you start accepting shit here nothing will stop from shit to spread around.
Jul 23, 2015, 21:0307/23/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14
your just mad your not part of the clan and they are the best clan
Jul 23, 2015, 21:4607/23/15
07/25/14

Gabstar AA said:

Maedran I honestly have no idea what you are talking about so please just post it already, you keep threatening but not actually coming forward with it

If you will not show me then can I atleast get a hint of what I am apparently doing?

Alright..I have posted. Feel free to defend yourself.

Jul 23, 2015, 22:3607/23/15
03/27/14

For the last 4 days I been playing,

Ive noticed the emerald chest, and I have bought emeralds I wont lie, and not even 15 mins later after refreshing I got another chest offer popping up, I was like whoah really!!!!!!! I looked at the offer and of course with the package deal I bought that too,

Imagine someone whom has the money that can keep getting these chest?

Ive gotten 2 in one day, nice rewards but sadly I can't keep spending money I have bills lol

Okay my point here is, if these emerald packages, coming in huge deals like this, and the more it cost the the better the package is stocked with great troops, how is to say these ;)  the credit card warriors aint going to stock up on these troops?

maybe it's not a plarium worker helping these top clans?

maybe it's the game its self?????? I don't know if the emerald packages are a glitch for them to keep coming back like that but they are, and the deals are good

Jul 23, 2015, 22:4507/23/15
07/25/14
Blasphemy said:

For the last 4 days I been playing,

Ive noticed the emerald chest, and I have bought emeralds I wont lie, and not even 15 mins later after refreshing I got another chest offer popping up, I was like whoah really!!!!!!! I looked at the offer and of course with the package deal I bought that too,

Imagine someone whom has the money that can keep getting these chest?

Ive gotten 2 in one day, nice rewards but sadly I can't keep spending money I have bills lol

Okay my point here is, if these emerald packages, coming in huge deals like this, and the more it cost the the better the package is stocked with great troops, how is to say these ;)  the credit card warriors aint going to stock up on these troops?

maybe it's not a plarium worker helping these top clans?

maybe it's the game its self?????? I don't know if the emerald packages are a glitch for them to keep coming back like that but they are, and the deals are good

**Which is exactly what we did/are doing**-Meadran..ps..I have not had a package in 5 days though...CONSPIRACY!! :P
Jul 24, 2015, 00:3107/24/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14

This is a game in his current state that is design to exploit people with big insecurity and large wallet, this is obvious (and quite pathetic) I understand the need of a company to succeed and cash at the end of the month but I don't agree on taking advantage of weakly minded people with large wallet

A company should succeed because of the quality of his products and not by exploiting weakness of the new spoiled generations.

Adding a monthly payment and keeping the game fare would prove they succeed because of the quality of the product and not because they are selling cheap victory to large wallet holders.

It's true nobody care about other people nowday so their money their problem, I must be one of the few remaining people that actually care to society as a whole and is not happy when i see other people taking advantage of insecure and weak people no matter they are rich or poor.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.