All Categories

Are Plarium employees running Malice clan?

Are Plarium employees running Malice clan?

Search
Comments
Jul 22, 2015, 18:2407/22/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:45(edited)
11/05/14

well there are many prove picture/article and other strange stuff going on that point in that direction and NOT ONE answer from the person called out that deny or explain it

sorry but the doubt is gone now that after 1 week or more there is no official answer nore from him nore from plarium that the employ are forbidden to play the game.

Honestly in any civil part of the world if u are organizer or part of the jury you are not allowed to have family or even people you know participate in it, it's a question of respect, fairness and transparency

No answer is all the prove we need

Jul 22, 2015, 18:4107/22/15
03/27/14

Scald the Bard said:

Lord Marshals,

I would like to remind you that Plarium employees do not intervene into the gameplay process as well as relations between players.

If you suspect someone in fraudulent activities, please contact Plarium support center and they will take care of the further investigation.

well he stated clearly, and then told you what to do if you find that you assume such obligations in the game

the moderators can not do much about this but keep the peace among the players

here is a link if you need it......

http://support.plarium.com/index.php?/ennords/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/96

Jul 22, 2015, 19:4707/22/15
Jul 22, 2015, 19:53(edited)
07/25/14
Blasphemy said:

I trust plarium and in the future i believe they will come forward with an explanation to this whole mind boggling situation

We in MALICE have been dumbfounded that Plarium has not cleared up the situation. We are actually puzzled by it. We encourage them to explain/reveal whatever to clear this situation up. We are beginning to wonder why they have not addressed all that is going on.
Jul 22, 2015, 20:2107/22/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:54(edited)
11/05/14

"not intervene into the gameplay" are they playing or not ambiguous sentence only make it worst

from that sentence i can only understand that they don't cheat giving themself extra stuff but 

A) it doesn't mean they don't play having full knowledge of the mechanics (without disclosing such mechanics as public it's still a form of cheating)

B) it doesn't mean that they don't get free or discounted gems as getting gem is not really intervene into the gameplay is a mechanic they respect they just get stuff for free so they are not intervening in it just using it as everybody else but with the advantage of not paying or paying discounted

so as u can see what he said mean nothing

They can be clear and they are not being clear

Saying

A) nobody that get a salary from plarium play this game <>

or still lame but at least clear

B) someone that get a salary from plarium play the game and the only advantage he has is full knowledge of the mechanics and formula behind the game but no gem discount or anything of that sort

I don't think B is acceptable anyway but at least is something clear

Jul 22, 2015, 20:2907/22/15
Jul 22, 2015, 20:31(edited)
07/25/14
Well..All I can say is, we want them to clear this up. All their statements are ambiguous. We have issues and concerns, all we are getting is ambiguous messages. Lack of any firm statement, only leaves the imagination to wonder. We just prefer other mediums than the forums(not critizing). But the time has now come for them to address all these issues openly and with non-ambiguous statements. We want ours addressed also..feel free Plarium to address those here.
Jul 22, 2015, 20:4007/22/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:53(edited)
11/05/14

last but not least i saw devs player MMO before but they had clan only of devs and it they were very small clan never fighting for 1st position as it would have been unacceptable

I am not totally against plarium stuff to play his game but he has to have a small clan made only of plarium stuff and shouldn't for no reason try to achieve 1st position (and would be almost impossible anyway in 5-10 player maybe 15 to reach first position anyway)

this is how it should be done any other way is honestly very lame.

Jul 22, 2015, 21:2307/22/15
11/05/14

having read this thread I'm disappointed and relieved

disappointed that this has been allowed to happen and no clear official statement

and relieved that I hadn't spent more that a few dollars in this game

sadly I cannot say the same for pirates tides of war however in light of this information I am going to delete my account

thank you for saving me from spending any further money on a plarium game

goodbye and good luck to all the honest players (you are going to need all the luck you can get) 
Jul 22, 2015, 21:4207/22/15
11/05/14

luckily i didn't spend either and i only play "free" but not because i want to play free i really wish they had a server with monthly payment and no P2W i would be happy to pay my fee there if that means real strategy and everybody having a fair game

I do want to pay for what i use but i want to pay for something fair not for this crap, i don't play a game to see who has more money to waste.

This post should go public is amazing the lack of professionalism of some international company  

Jul 23, 2015, 02:0507/23/15
05/04/14

Meadran said:

Blasphemy said:

I trust plarium and in the future i believe they will come forward with an explanation to this whole mind boggling situation

We in MALICE have been dumbfounded that Plarium has not cleared up the situation. We are actually puzzled by it. We encourage them to explain/reveal whatever to clear this situation up. We are beginning to wonder why they have not addressed all that is going on.

I will/must admit.... Plariums lack of True factual responses..... just makes everybody/everything extremely suspicious.

I'd imagine Mr. Scald or even Lord Oberson (being represenatives) OF Plarium would address all concerns/issues dealing with this. Instead... all we get is Vague responses that goes "around" the Answer the initial question was about. 

Because of this... "trust issues" and finger pointing is ruining the game. 

Whether Malice is 100% involved in it or not, it doesn't mean that Their whole clan has to suffer and to be looked Down upon as being "cheaters" (so to speak), because of Plariums lack of proving these "rumors/accuasations" wrong.

Don't secretly Ban, Don't igonre, don't try to sweep it under the Rug.

Give us answers here, please.

So we all can move on and have fun.

So we can attack/raid All the Malices Castles for Revenge Purposes! >:-D      *punches Meadran i the arm*   :-)

Jul 23, 2015, 02:2007/23/15
07/25/14
Exactly Plarium, like my friend above said. Clear this all up, so we can hate eachother for the right reasons:) There is a castle located near me that I am dying to play a visit to, but have been waiting for all this to clearup(*cough* Starless) :P So just address all these issues..the ones MALICE and some others who have been effected by what is bothering us and the ones that claim Sarrgon is a Plarium employee, free emeralds, etc. Stop making it all worse by lack of action.
Jul 23, 2015, 02:2807/23/15
05/04/14

Meadran said:

There is a castle located near me that I am dying to play a visit to, but have been waiting for all this to clearup(*cough* Starless) :P

*grins ear to ear*
Jul 23, 2015, 02:3507/23/15
03/27/14

Meadran said:

Exactly Plarium, like my friend above said. Clear this all up, so we can hate eachother for the right reasons:) There is a castle located near me that I am dying to play a visit to, but have been waiting for all this to clearup(*cough* Starless) :P So just address all these issues..the ones MALICE and some others who have been effected by what is bothering us and the ones that claim Sarrgon is a Plarium employee, free emeralds, etc. Stop making it all worse by lack of action.

better be Stars, because im partying with your  haram at my city

and loving the attention *snickers innocently*

party at the right place brings great advantages

Jul 23, 2015, 02:3807/23/15
05/04/14

Blasphemy said:

Meadran said:

better be Stars, because im partying with your  haram at my city

and loving the attention *snickers innocently*

party at the right place brings great advantages

pfft, is that all he got? Perhaps I should take a visit at HIS castle then....
Jul 23, 2015, 02:4807/23/15
07/25/14
WHAT! lol
DeletedCharacter
Jul 23, 2015, 12:3207/23/15
Jul 23, 2015, 12:37(edited)

Dear Lord Marshals,

Here are few points of clarification based on discussion we've been seeing around the topic:

• As for Nathan, first of all I would like to inform you that he is not our employee. 

As many of you know, Nathan writes chronicles for our games. Some time ago we realised that players enjoy reading short reviews of what is going on in our games.

• Basically everyone can write his/her own article on game features, events and ask me to upload it to the plarium.com blog. 

You may check the Stormfall blog here.

All players whose articles get uploaded, receive some bonus from the Community Management team. If you have an idea to write such article, please send me a message here.

With this being said, please note that Nathan is a regular player who gets rewards for his articles.

I would like to repeat, that Plarium employees do not interfere into the game process. At the same time please remember that being a chronicler or forum moderator doesn't enable players with acess to deeper knowledge about game mechanics.

I hope that I answered your concerns, and the topic can be considered as closed. 

Have fun in the frigid lands of Shingård!

Jul 23, 2015, 15:4407/23/15
09/24/14

Scald the Bard said:

Dear Lord Marshals,

Here are few points of clarification based on discussion we've been seeing around the topic:

• As for Nathan, first of all I would like to inform you that he is not our employee. 

As many of you know, Nathan writes chronicles for our games. Some time ago we realised that players enjoy reading short reviews of what is going on in our games.

• Basically everyone can write his/her own article on game features, events and ask me to upload it to the plarium.com blog. 

All players whose articles get uploaded, receive some bonus from the Community Management team. 

With this being said, please note that Nathan is a regular player who gets rewards for his articles.

okay so Scald I don't know if you've ever looked in a dictionary but when you search up the word employed you will come across this: a person employed for wages or salary, especially at non-executive level. So he receives a weekly payment I read somewhere. So you can keep copying and pasting the same message everytime people have put tickets in but you continue to contradict yourself.

Speaking personally by the way. I have never enjoyed Nathan Mcdonalds work. It is very bias. Seeing as he writes about how amazing his league is in stormfall and tries sneakily to denegrade knights templar because his league is enemies with knights templar. I don't think that is fair to the readers to be seeing a bias opinion.

Now back onto this subject! His information was on Plariums career page, after the accusations came out this has been removed. Why is this by the way?

If he is not a plarium employee like you keep announcing. Can we grab your skype details also? Have direct contact to you if we have issues? If we feel violated instead of placing tickets in we can just contact you? Oh yeah I know that the moderators do so would your not employeed Nathan Mcdonald does.

Sorry but I will not back down especially when you are so evasive and have seen how much everyone is distressed by this situation.

I'll just keep sitting back while I get blamed for this whole thing coming out... What was the private message I woke up to this morning... Oh yeah that Malice was going to continue to throw me around like the piece of garbage I am. No point putting tickets in. They will just get a slap on the wrist (a warning) while the rest get banned. One rule for us- another for your team am I right? lol

Jul 23, 2015, 15:4707/23/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:40(edited)
11/05/14

"Nathan is a regular player who gets rewards for his articles"

A) so with this sentence u admit he is getting free stuff "reward" for writing things about you how is that different then some sort of salary?

"I would like to repeat, that Plarium employees do not interfere into the game process"

B) instead of repeat a useless sentence can u be clear do employees play this game yes or not and if yes are they in malice yes or no is not that hard to answer to a question with a clear answer

"chronicler or forum moderator doesn't enable players with acess to deeper knowledge about game mechanics."

C) again dodging the question being a moderator doesn't but being an employees probably does and since you never denied them playing maybe the moderator doesn't have an unfair advantage but a clan in which a employees with deeper knowledge of the mechanics is...

Your answer just made it worst we are sure now that some player get free stuff as per A)

and u didn't deny employees playing you didn't deny them playing in malice all you did is answer a question we never asked about moderator

grats in making it worst

Jul 23, 2015, 16:0307/23/15
Jul 23, 2015, 16:34(edited)
07/25/14

Gabstar AA said:

Sorry but I will not back down especially when you are so evasive and have seen how much everyone is distressed by this situation.

I'll just keep sitting back while I get blamed for this whole thing coming out... What was the private message I woke up to this morning... Oh yeah that Malice was going to continue to throw me around like the piece of garbage I am. No point putting tickets in. They will just get a slap on the wrist (a warning) while the rest get banned. One rule for us- another for your team am I right? lol

**You have no moral or ethical standing. You are worse than anything they are accusing Sarrgon of doing. You are "also" the type of person that ruins a game. You are no better than the accusation you are throwing around. Incoming post soon about that situation.

Jul 23, 2015, 16:5007/23/15
09/24/14

Meadran said:

Gabstar AA said:

**You have no moral or ethical standing. You are worse than anything they are accusing Sarrgon of doing. You are "also" the type of person that ruins a game. You are no better than the accusation you are throwing around. Incoming post soon about that situation.

That wasn't very nice Maedran. I was not and never will be insulting to you. I like the rest would just like some real answers instead of what we have been getting given. I think you just broke plarium rules by insulting me like that Maedran. Forums are not a place to insult but merely for discussions.

Will you get another slap on the wrist or finally will their be justice for what you are doing to players
Jul 23, 2015, 17:1607/23/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14

Let me states some common knowledge. 

Being in the Computer Technology Field on a Professional basis,  If a person has contact with Individuals, IE webmasters (the person that publishes webpages and pushes upgrades) or Developers(the person that introducing code to the application or game) on a regular basis, they develope relationships.  They become a circle or companions as mutual work associates. 

The introduces the following:  Hey bud can you do me a favor and (Fill in the blank)

If the person asking the question is doing a Great job and bringing in favorable publicity, what is the likelihood of the request not being met.  Its the whole philosophy of You scratch my back I'll scratch your.  It happens in the Corporate world daily.  What would exclude this corporation from potentially doing the same.  This is common knowledge.  Players use this info like you seem fit.  Anytime there is constant communication, Some sort of favorable relationship is established.  And just because one person cannot answer the request, there are others who are friends in the same entity that can.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.