All Categories

Are Plarium employees running Malice clan?

Search
Jul 17, 2015, 21:2807/17/15
11/05/14

Isn't it funny that the Malice clan is being run by the news writer Nate Macdonald. This game is designed for the players to spend money to try and beat the "very best clan" when all it is is plarium workers getting free or cheaper emeralds.

Plarium stop being greedy and let other clans have a chance. You think that if we are competing with your employees it makes you more money but it just makes alot of people stop playing the game.

How did they level their clan when the leader doesn't ever have a herring raider? Without the herring raider built, you can only have your keep at 10 with 35k resource capacity. It's so obvious it's not funny.

I think all clans need to go against Nate Macdonald and his clan of employees. If you are in there I suggest you leave, if you are in a different clan then I suggest joining up all clans and going against them.

ALTS aren't allowed in plarium am I correct Nate?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 17, 2015, 21:4507/17/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:43(edited)
11/05/14

i really dislike forums, but since you obviously hit the stupid train on your way to stupidville the least i could do is make an effort to tell u how it was done.

"teamwork"

everything malice has accomplished was without any "alt-plarium-conspiracy theories" and done 100% legitly ingame

so please stop making up alt-plarium-employee conspiracy theories and just admit you are jealous that you are not part of malice.

Jul 17, 2015, 22:5007/17/15
05/04/14

Zantra said:

i really dislike forums, but since you obviously hit the stupid train on your way to stupidville the least i could do is make an effort to tell u how it was done.

"teamwork"

everything malice has accomplished was without any "alt-plarium-conspiracy theories" and done 100% legitly ingame

so please stop making up alt-plarium-employee conspiracy theories and just admit you are jealous that you are not part of malice.

You do know that Nate Macdonald runs the "Stormfall Chronicals", right?

Jul 17, 2015, 23:1507/17/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14

I didnt know the word "teamwork" is synonymous of money

there is no team work in what they are doing is called cash!

doing that without spending a dime would be exceptional teamwork

please give us one server not p(l)ay to win 

Jul 18, 2015, 00:5207/18/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14

then who will pay for the server because nobody will play it under pay to play terms

Jul 18, 2015, 02:3707/18/15
03/27/14

hey Little Star it's funny how everyone hates the top leagues eh? rofl

@Domika don't sweat the little stuff, just keep building and playing the best way you enjoy,

they wont raid you if you don't give them resources or troops left behind so they get points, give them nothing they get bored

if they wanna pay to play let them, it's there money helping plarium which betters the game....

SIMPLE

Jul 18, 2015, 02:5007/18/15
06/18/14

Lizz FACT AS A Moderators I get 0 emeralds or resources  for Nords  

Some groups our team minded and strive to be the top and work had at it some just want to have fun and socialize this is the same in every game top clans get there positions with countless hours of hard work.  

They have set up communication system ie skype venttrilo and have given there members goals to achieve

Work on diplomacy and alliances to reach your goals 

Jul 19, 2015, 11:1107/19/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14

Hi, just have few questions. Do You Rocket or other employee players knows about tournaments in the game and changes in the game mechanics earlier than others players? Do Sarrgon knew about game earlier than others not employee players and because of that was able to create a first nords clan? Can You change game mechanics or have a greater impact on the game mechanics? Can you pass this information to other players of your clan earlier than to other players? Is rules of the game or company prohibit employees to have a accounts in the game? If only for one question correct answer is yes then you cannot say that you play fair. You may say that you're trying to play fair. Of course this is my opinion. Waiting for offical respond from Plarium.

Greetings,
Arkhanhel

Jul 19, 2015, 14:0807/19/15
03/27/14

Well not all of us are in malice, you assume wrong, those that are in the upper clans joined and got into a clan right away made a name for them selves, it really has nothing to do with Plarium.....

Jul 19, 2015, 14:1107/19/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:05(edited)
11/05/14

That's normal. But i asking about this employees who are in Malice. And please anserw the questions. Thanks.

Jul 19, 2015, 14:1307/19/15
03/27/14

And no we don't as in all plarium game we don't know what is coming to us we find out as you do

we have learned the game as you do, we don't get special advantages of the games,

Jul 19, 2015, 14:4607/19/15
03/27/14

But just because someone says it in the game does it mean it's true?

Jul 19, 2015, 14:5207/19/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14

Seriously? This is your anserw? Nice game developer. Ok that's all what i need to know. Good luck with growing. At least all company thinking only about SURVIVE on the market ;). So i hope you guys survive. Have a nice day.

P.S.

One more question how i can delete my account and all information about me like e-mail thats you got? If i cant do it by myself please do it for me. Thanks.

Jul 19, 2015, 15:1207/19/15
03/27/14

Arkhanhel said:

Seriously? This is your anserw? Nice game developer. Ok that's all what i need to know. Good luck with growing. At least all company thinking only about SURVIVE on the market ;). So i hope you guys survive. Have a nice day.

P.S.

One more question how i can delete my account and all information about me like e-mail thats you got? If i cant do it by myself please do it for me. Thanks.

You know we are normal players that play the game, we just come on the forums to help out give info we have learned playing the game

None of the Moderators here are game developers, just simple players that want to share our experiences and knowledge of the games we play to others to help them out, many of us play other games, so what we share when a new game comes out is basically what was learned from a previous game

Im hoping you stay in play,

Good gaming

Blas

Jul 20, 2015, 17:1607/20/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:39(edited)
11/05/14
i think this was the first battleground with gear... but anyway i agree they have no clue what fair play is about
Jul 20, 2015, 17:2107/20/15
05/04/14
I'm honestly to "Leary" to say anything about it, less I or one of my clan members gets Banned.... Or have some kind of "Privelage" taken away.
Jul 21, 2015, 13:4807/21/15
Jul 21, 2015, 13:49(edited)
05/04/14

Arkhanhel said:

Hi again,

back here cause have few new questions. Can somebody explain me why my account still exist? With who i should contact? If i good remember i don't sign any pact with the devil. How much money must spend a new player to have a chance to beat army like this: http://prntscr.com/7v298x? There is 1000 berserker too in his army. Still don't believe You find a player who spend over 700$ for a browser game in one month. And yeah i know his money his problem, but for me he won. Seriously. Never ever heard about player like him. It's not suspicious that i heard 3 different anserws for one question? At last It's not suspicious that somebody tried delete this thread? Tomorrow i send my request about account to technical support. I even don't curious of results your investigation. That's all.

Greetings,
Arkhanhel

By all means, I am NOT Defending Malice Or any of it's players (Except for one, because I highly respect him)...

But it's safe to say that a great majority of the players in Malice probably gotten those troops by Doing their Battle Grounds.

If BG's here are like any other BG's on Plarium... then they have an extreme advantage.

(However, I'm sure some have used Funds to revived lost units).
Jul 21, 2015, 14:1707/21/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:56(edited)
11/05/14

M.BLACKSTARVEGA:

And i'm not attack this player. I'm just curious. That's all. I respect few players from Malice too cause i played with them. It's not about Malice, money or something like that. It's all about fair play. I'm curious from where Scorpdog knew about what bg gives what eq, because i heard 3 different answers and don't know which answer is correct. 1st i heard he know's that from math on main chat in game, next i heard from BLASPHEMY: "But just because someone says it in the game does it mean it's true?", next i heard from BLASPHEMY too: "anyone that has played these games of plariums knows the tactics of BG'S", next i heard from PEKISH: "this is the first battleground with gear". Oh 4 answers. So just tell me the truth. It's not logical. And it's not about units only but if i good remember you must meet a few requirements to be able to have a army like him like buildings, bloodpacts etc. Too many questions, too less answers. And some of answers aren't logical. That's why i don't wanna play this and another games from Plarium anymore. That's why i want from Plarium delete my account. If they distribute this game in Europe, they must respect European law. They cannot keep me here. Maybe if somehow they solve this situation, they will hold other players, but not me. That's all.

Greetings,
Arkhanhel

Jul 21, 2015, 16:5807/21/15
Jul 21, 2015, 22:20(edited)
03/27/14

Arkhanhel said:

BLASPHEMY:
I knew Lady Blas i'm able to beat some credit card warriors cause i already do this in another games. I'm still talking about fair play. Scorpdog knew about game mechanics more than other players. BG is example. For me easier is count what game i never played then what game i already played. I was the first player here who told about hiding units in catacombs and spending your resources before raid. I knew about some tactics. But don't wanna fight with guy who have more important information about game mechanic then other players. Cause this is pointless and UNFAIR.

M.BLACKSTARVEGA:

So if Plarium tell i should jump into fire i should do that? Cause i made an account here? Facebook and Google lost their cases and You think Plarium is bigger company than they? Have better lawyers? Now they using my PERSONAL DATA without my permission! So they breaking a law, right here, right now. For them only explanation is that i don't send my request to technical support. That's all. At least i can start trolling, promo another games on forum and then i break the rules. They keep my account then too?

P.S. They can do with my account what they want. They cannot do with my PERSONAL DATA what they want. Now You understand M.BLACKSTARVEGA?

Still no offense. I don't see a "fair play" here and don't wanna be a part of this anymore. Respect my request, like i respect Your opinion.

@Arkhanhel

Plarium does not share your info outside there business,

if you want to leave you are welcome to,

your strong hold will stay the level it is but be inactive

the name of the strong hold will always be what it is,

you can have the emails plarium sends to your email blocked,

this is all stuff you can do your self...

also if you get in touch with the support team you can also get direct help on the issue

faster then what we can do for you via the forums

Good luck to whatever you do

http://support.plarium.com/index.php?/ennords/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/96

Jul 21, 2015, 17:0307/21/15
07/09/15

I am a statistics minded person.  Spending money is fine,  You earned it or figured out a way to get it.  I am more concerned with the ethical delima.  Said person who this article refers too was listed on the Planarium website as Editor and other said items.  I saw the article myself after it had been circulating around.  NOW, my concern is why did this WEB PAGE LINK get deleted if all was innocent.  To me, you would just add a few lines saying so and so is just a contributor and is not affiliated with parent company. And that in itself contains a violation of terms of use if the information is true in this feed.

Thank you for your time.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.