All Categories

Enable Cross-Save for Mech Arena

Enable Cross-Save for Mech Arena

Connect your mobile Mech Arena progress with a Plarium ID and continue right where you left off on Windows or Mac through Plarium Play! Enjoy seamless cross-platform gameplay and take advantage of the in-game offers on Plarium Play that aren’t available anywhere else. 

Here’s how to set it up:

1. Launch Mech Arena on the mobile device that contains the progress you want to backup. 
  2. Tap on your Avatar, then ‘Connection’.
  3. Tap ‘Sign in with Plarium ID’. 
  4. If you already have an account, enter your details and tap ‘Log in’. If you don’t, enter your new account details and tap ‘Register’.
  5. Once you’ve logged in with your Plarium ID, your current Mech Arena progress will be backed up and associated with that Plarium account.
  6. Next, launch Plarium Play on your Windows or macOS device, and log in with the same Plarium ID.
  7. After you’ve confirmed that both your mobile device and your Plarium Play account are using the same Plarium ID, it’s time to launch Mech Arena via Plarium Play. 

Note: When you link your Mech Arena account to a Plarium ID, your Mech Arena progress on that device will be associated with your Plarium ID. As such, it’s important to create your new Plarium ID on the mobile device that contains the progress you want to back up and sync first.

That’s it! You can then pick up and play on mobile or desktop, and your progress will be carried over.

🚨 Oh, and once you’ve logged in, be sure to check out the special discount offer in the Shop. It’s a one-time offer only available for PC players on Plarium Play and it won’t be around forever, so don’t miss out! 

So what’s in the box? An amazing 90% discount on a valuable bundle containing A-Coins, Credits, and Gold Tickets - a great way to get ready for the next Tournament. As an extra bonus, the offer also includes an Amateur Crate, containing even more useful goodies. 🚨

Download Plarium Play here if you don’t have it already and get this set right away:

https://plarium.com/en/game/mech-arena/

i

Views
Comments
Oct 20, 2022, 12:0510/20/22
FlooCommunity Manager
Oct 31, 2022, 11:0310/31/22
02/04/22
RareGenus

Hmmm doesnt seem to work. I have 4 years worth of grinding on the mobile. Went to log into Plarium Play on the PC, it doesnt ask for the Plarium ID, it asks for an email only so I entered the email linked to my Android account. It created an entirely new Plarium account and the progress has started from scratch/noob. Follow the steps to log in to Plarium account on the mobile and its not matchinn all the progress from my Android device, its the new account created on the PC. Pretty damn amatuer development, compared to how much it cost to advance. Cant eve customise key bindings. 

Im so annoyed! Four years of grinding and money spent all lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RareGenus, Please contact our support agents via this link: https://plrm.me/arena_support or email them at: arena.support@plarium.com. They will help you get your account back and log in your Mech Arena account via PC!

FlooCommunity Manager
Oct 31, 2022, 11:0410/31/22
02/04/22
Alexstjo

I too have an issue.  I started playing on my apple device and would like to back up to PC.  I don't see an option to do this on the PC.  There is no Way to log in with my Apple ID account...  help

When you link your Mech Arena account to a Plarium ID, your Mech Arena progress on that device will be associated with your Plarium ID. As such, it’s important to create your new Plarium ID on the mobile device that contains the progress you want to back up and sync first.  Alexstjo

Mar 27, 2023, 21:0503/27/23
03/05/23

i have been playing on a mobile device logged in with my apple id for a while now and i was wondering is there is any way to get my progress that is linked to my apple id on pc ?

Mar 28, 2023, 21:0203/28/23
10/11/21

Okay, so I started playing on PC, but I want to link a mobile version, should I follow the same steps?

Apr 7, 2023, 21:2104/07/23
04/07/23

How do I play on PC with an account linked to Google Play. I tried signing in with Google on PC but it says I'm signed in with Plarium ID.

Oct 6, 2023, 18:3010/06/23
10/06/23

I have a question can I add my old account to my new one?