All Categories

Mech Arena is live on Plarium Play!

Mech Arena is live on Plarium Play!

Hey everyone, 

Great news: Mech Arena is now available on our desktop gaming launcher Plarium Play! Get it by tapping here: https://plrm.me/pclaunch and take on the world with your favorite Mechs on PC or Mac. 

Already playing on mobile? Keep your progress and move seamlessly between devices by following these simple steps:

1. Start Mech Arena on mobile and tap your avatar

2. Open the Connection tab

3. Tap "Sign in with Plarium ID" in the Connection tab 

4. If you have a Plarium ID, enter your details and tap "Log in". If you don’t have one, fill in your email address and password, then tap "Register".

5. Open Plarium Play on your PC and make sure you are logged in with the same Plarium ID before launching Mech Arena. Then, you are ready to play right where you left off on mobile!

You can’t link accounts later so don’t start Plarium Play without linking your mobile account first. 

📍Note: When you install Mech Arena for Plarium Play, you will be prompted to install Denuvo - a piece of software that helps us detect and prevent in-game cheating.

Totally new to Mech Arena? Then, just get your friends together and dive in through Plarium Play for some absolute Mech mayhem!

See you in the Arena. Bring your shooting boots, and hope they fit your Mech on a bigger screen.

Views
Comments
Aug 3, 2022, 13:4408/03/22
FlooCommunity Manager
Aug 9, 2022, 12:4108/09/22
02/04/22

it's loading, it's working nice, one problem, can't customise controls. i can't play WASD, so i'm gonna quit, bye

Thank you very much for your feedback! The customization of controls in Mech Arena's PC version is already being considered 👌

Aug 17, 2022, 16:5508/17/22
Aug 17, 2022, 16:57(edited)
03/27/19
MechPlayGood

Space usually engages the special ability of the mech, which is super speed for that mech. On Bluestacks, you had to move forward by pressing W

MechPlayGood  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU all good after that one simple clue.

Plarium .... fix the tutorial else you may never get new players on this game ~~~~~~~~~~~