All Categories

Mech Arena is live on Plarium Play!

Mech Arena is live on Plarium Play!

Hey everyone, 

Great news: Mech Arena is now available on our desktop gaming launcher Plarium Play! Get it by tapping here: https://plrm.me/pclaunch and take on the world with your favorite Mechs on PC or Mac. 

Already playing on mobile? Keep your progress and move seamlessly between devices by following these simple steps:

1. Start Mech Arena on mobile and tap your avatar

2. Open the Connection tab

3. Tap "Sign in with Plarium ID" in the Connection tab 

4. If you have a Plarium ID, enter your details and tap "Log in". If you don’t have one, fill in your email address and password, then tap "Register".

5. Open Plarium Play on your PC and make sure you are logged in with the same Plarium ID before launching Mech Arena. Then, you are ready to play right where you left off on mobile!

You can’t link accounts later so don’t start Plarium Play without linking your mobile account first. 

📍Note: When you install Mech Arena for Plarium Play, you will be prompted to install Denuvo - a piece of software that helps us detect and prevent in-game cheating.

Totally new to Mech Arena? Then, just get your friends together and dive in through Plarium Play for some absolute Mech mayhem!

See you in the Arena. Bring your shooting boots, and hope they fit your Mech on a bigger screen.

Views
Comments
Aug 3, 2022, 13:4408/03/22
FlooCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2022, 14:1508/04/22
02/04/22
andrew.greaves

resources can't load when trying to start a match:

i

Hi! Mech Arena team is already working on this case and we expect it to be fixed at the earliest opportunity. Meanwhile please try deleting the following folders on your computer:

C:\Users%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\Plarium_Mech Arena
C:\Users%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Plarium\Mech Arena 

FlooCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2022, 14:3108/04/22
02/04/22
CJC

Im not having any of those problems, the game runs great for me (my PC doesnt suck so that could be why), but my issue is my mobile acct isnt syncd with plarium play even tho im using the same google sign in method so when i try to play i have to go through the instructional stuff.. nothing ive tried has gotten my Mobile account to load up in game on Plarium Play.

Hello 🤗 In order to maintain cross progress between your devices you need to use Plarium ID connection method only. Please make sure you follow the steps described in this instruction: https://plrm.me/3zMA2Ip 

🤗 

FlooCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2022, 14:3208/04/22
02/04/22
DiglidiDudeNG

Happy this was done fairly quickly after the game stopped working on Bluestacks, now I can go back to the grind.

How do you like playing Mech Arena on Plarium Play? 🙂

FlooCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2022, 14:3608/04/22
02/04/22
CJC

it seems im not logging into my mobile acct cuz in game im signed into a plarium ID Instead of Google?

In order to maintain cross progress, you need to link your mobile Mech Arena account to a Plarium ID before starting Plarium Play with that same ID! Please, follow this instruction: https://plrm.me/3zMA2Ip 🤗

FlooCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2022, 14:4408/04/22
02/04/22
Ansu

I have a lot of progress in my mobile device with a Facebook account .... how can I use those mechs in the desktop version? is only a feature of Plarium accounts? Am I screwed!?

Don't worry! You can easy play Mech Arena both on your mobile and desktop maintaining the progress by following the instruction via link: https://plrm.me/3zMA2Ip 😉

FlooCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2022, 14:4508/04/22
02/04/22
WιƚԋҽDҽαƚԋ

i have a problem i can enter to games says "error to load resources" im already uninstall the game 4 times 

Hello! Mech Arena team is already working on this case and we expect it to be fixed at the earliest opportunity. Meanwhile please try deleting the following folders on your computer:

C:\Users%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\Plarium_Mech Arena

C:\Users%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Plarium\Mech Arena 

Aug 4, 2022, 17:0608/04/22
07/25/22

bonjour j'ai un probleme de connexion au serveur de MechArena, j'aimerais s'avoir quand la connexion aux serveurs seras ameliorer.

merci.

Aug 4, 2022, 19:0108/04/22
06/02/22
andrew.greaves

resources can't load when trying to start a match:

i

you already solve the error ? 

Aug 5, 2022, 07:2308/05/22
04/11/22

Hey, can the PC version just be played in "Full Screen"? Normal methods to reduce to a "window" don't work

FlooCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2022, 10:5408/05/22
02/04/22
spin

still having this problem - I reinstalled but no joy. https://prnt.sc/Pvmu0XFqP_ph pressing the spacebar does not work ... help!

Hi! Could you please confirm whether the issue with Paragon's speed burst still persists?

FlooCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2022, 10:5908/05/22
02/04/22
The Wall Watcher

Hey, can the PC version just be played in "Full Screen"? Normal methods to reduce to a "window" don't work

At the moment, the full-screen mode can be quitted in the settings. Go to the "Settings" tab on your PC and click the "Full Screen" button there.

i

FlooCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2022, 11:0408/05/22
02/04/22
van der Held

Can we please get a list of all Buffs and Nerfs when there are some implemented...

So far I found

- Damage nerf to DL8,

- Damage Buff to DL12, firerate Nerf

- GravBeam16 firerate Buff

Any changes should be communicated to the players and not be kept secret 

Hello! Thank you very much for your comment. 

I can confirm that no hidden buffs or nerfs were made either to Disc Launchers or Graviton Beam. However, upon similar reports from the community, our team has found the technical parameter that has been causing such an impression. 

Our team is already working on it and the balance will shortly be back to normal!

FlooCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2022, 11:0508/05/22
02/04/22
AKÏRA

bonjour j'ai un probleme de connexion au serveur de MechArena, j'aimerais s'avoir quand la connexion aux serveurs seras ameliorer.

merci.

Hi! Could you please tell me more about the issue you've been experiencing? Is it connected with the mobile or the desktop version of the game?

FlooCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2022, 11:0908/05/22
02/04/22
andrew.greaves

same here. multiple reinstalls did not help

Please follow these steps:
1. Open "My Computer" > Local disk (C:) >  "Users"
2. Display hidden folders: https://bit.ly/3b6QJlu
3. Open the hidden "User" folder > AppData > LocalLow > Plarium> Completely delete the "Mech Arena" folder
4. Open the hidden "User" folder > AppData > LocalLow > Unity> Completely delete the "Plarium_Mech Arena" folder
5. Run the Plarium Play launcher and wait for the updates to be installed
6. Open the game: My Library > Tap "Launch"

FlooCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2022, 11:1108/05/22
Aug 8, 2022, 13:46(edited)
02/04/22
februarysn0w

How do I setup controller? I can not change any of those settings.

At the moment Mech Arena on Plarium Play has the fully optimized keyboard and mouse controls. External controller support is in the plans though 🙂
Aug 5, 2022, 16:5208/05/22
05/31/22

Hahaah. I lost all of my progress when I logged into my plarium account. Please help

Aug 6, 2022, 04:0208/06/22
Aug 6, 2022, 04:07(edited)
12/09/21
lark

Hahaah. I lost all of my progress when I logged into my plarium account. Please help

Your progress isnt lost, its just not the correct Plarium ID

When you go in game on Mobile, go to Connections, click create a Plarium ID, that will then be the account/email you use on Plarium Play that is associated to your mobile game account.

Otherwise you'll have to contact support and have them link your game account to the Plarium ID you previously made. Them doing it like this is dumb but whatever.

In short

YOU MUST Create the Plarium ID IN GAME

If you create an account on the forum or the website it WILL NOT be connected to your Mobile game EVEN IF you Link social accounts to it.

Also, it seems that the Plarium ID and your Email address ARE NOT the same thing, so you dont have to make the Plarium ID your email address.

Aug 6, 2022, 09:3908/06/22
08/16/21
Floo
At the moment Mech Arena on Plarium Play has the fully optimized keyboard and mouse controls. External controller support is in the plans though 🙂

I really ask you to support external controller for this game. Thank you for your reply.

Aug 7, 2022, 06:1808/07/22
12/27/16

it's loading, it's working nice, one problem, can't customise controls. i can't play WASD, so i'm gonna quit, bye

FlooCommunity Manager
Aug 9, 2022, 12:4008/09/22
02/04/22
februarysn0w

I really ask you to support external controller for this game. Thank you for your reply.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We've already informed the team of the community request for the external controller support 🤗