All Categories

e.m rifle rendered useless, yet another scam

e.m rifle rendered useless, yet another scam

Search
Comments
May 24, 2023, 06:3905/24/23
09/15/22

As someone who has put my real life wallet and then most of my in game resources into the EM rifle for what it was to be taken away is beyond frustrmating. Then to say that it's too powerful when y'all have added all of the auto lock missiles makes absolutely zero sense. Take sway all of the auto lock missiles and then it's fair. What a joke. if anything is too powerful it's the disc launcher! I would like my money back at the very least, i Truly believe that's not an unreasonable request or give me something else for free that woild have to be purchased...What would be unreasonable would be to want my money back and then all the in game resources I've now wasted on putting it into my EMs. i Know life isn't fair but geese. 

May 24, 2023, 08:4505/24/23
May 24, 2023, 10:49(edited)
02/07/23
N8 _

I play on mobile. I've had no issues with aiming. I use the weapons because I'd have no chance without them. The update fixed that.

Ok,fair enough. Im happy for you. 

But still this method is nothing more than fraud. It is more looks like they preparing new "shining" OP weapon...game balance has weakest points elsewhere.

Game mechanics force to frustrate you by fighting against overranked Mechs and Weap to promote selling better (premium) stuff...and this perfectly works on younger kids. I know that because I start to play this game with my son to protect him against theese methods and teach him how theese games works (same as war robots or anything which is looking for free for first look). He is not playing anymore, coz game start to be to difficult without spending money (and I strictly forbid to spend his savings) and patience to grind A-coins slowly is for such young kid is too much at this point.

I stayed because game was fun and chalenging and I can handle with these methods. After all this politics is needed to pay developing and Plarium has full right to use it. I also support them with money coz I want to appreciate their effort and I know how hard you have to try to do something great.

But they start to be greedy to much...way to much and this is for me last drop. 

May 24, 2023, 09:5505/24/23
08/04/22

If a piece of digital content is found to be faulty or does not meet standards, then they must offer the customer either a replacement, repair, price reduction, or a partial or full refund.

If a car has a feature that is then removed after purchase then as a consumer you're entitled to a refund and same for digital content. 

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
May 24, 2023, 12:3905/24/23
02/10/23

Hello everybody! Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts on the latest Update here, we will pass them on to our developers!

May 24, 2023, 12:5605/24/23
01/19/21

They ruined the EM Rifle, and this is why I'm close to not playing this scam filled game anymore.

May 24, 2023, 13:0505/24/23
04/02/23

Personally, I'm rather fond of the change. As someone with EM 6, 10, 16 rifles I always felt a bit guilty about using them given how quickly and easily they can one-shot people from any range. I like the fact that the nerf is more about increasing skill requirement rather than just nerfing the weapons stats. Regarding the double damage chance, I think the developers should just take it out entirely and buff the weapon's base damage proportionally instead. I don't really like there being so much rng in what is primarily a skill based battle.

May 24, 2023, 14:1705/24/23
May 25, 2023, 13:50(edited)
03/02/23
Pinpointinncuracy

Personally, I'm rather fond of the change. As someone with EM 6, 10, 16 rifles I always felt a bit guilty about using them given how quickly and easily they can one-shot people from any range. I like the fact that the nerf is more about increasing skill requirement rather than just nerfing the weapons stats. Regarding the double damage chance, I think the developers should just take it out entirely and buff the weapon's base damage proportionally instead. I don't really like there being so much rng in what is primarily a skill based battle.

Some people might be fine with the auto aim being taken out, could be because, like you, they like that it increases the skill required, the auto aim could sometimes actually throw off their aim, or some play the game on a computer, so the change doesn't affect them that much. For those that are fine with that, all of those issues could be addressed to an extent by adding in an option to turn off auto aim on an EM rifle, that way the players who don't want it can play it that way. For many others who purchased the EM rifle, they bought it for what it was, including the auto aim, and many of them also aren't playing the game to try to be a pro or top ranked player, it's meant to be a relaxing time killer with a bit of a challenge. Sure, removing auto aim adds in an additional challenge, but that addition might be more than casual players are looking to deal with when relaxing.

If they wanted to remove the auto aim, then they should've also removed the shot delay and laser sight. Don't let your targets know that you're about to fire on them with a telegraphed shot. Make it like every other sniper weapon that doesn't have auto aim and fire immediately. I'm sure there are players out there who can keep their shot lined up through the delay, or can read where their shot will need to be at the end of the delay, but there's also people who when they press the fire button, they're looking at where the shot is, not where it will be, and the auto aim made up for that.

With the damage change, if auto aim is left off, I'd say they should either decrease the reload time, or add one additional shot to the magazine. If not one of those two, and they intend to leave the shot delayed, then they should actually increase the damage, just don't allow bots to use it. It's going to be a more difficult weapon for players to use, less accurate without auto aim, and a missed shot can make or break you with the one shot magazine and reload, so make it so that one shot is actually worthwhile. I would say either way, if they want to leave the shot delayed with no auto aim, then they should be refunding or compensating people for purchasing it, as it was a major feature that was a part of the draw of the weapon and they took it away.

May 24, 2023, 16:0905/24/23
04/05/23

As a em rifle user I feel outraged at the fact that this update has happened the nerf was too much you've now made it so a lot of people feel robbed and wouldn't of bothered wasting there time getting them in first place something must be done 

May 24, 2023, 17:0805/24/23
10/19/20

I have commented on this subject already and was banned for 24 hrs for spamming. I looked up spamming and of course Plarium must have not liked that I compared one of their other games they ripped people off on.

I relied on auto aim because I have a condition that causes me to shake and yes I liked it because it helped me out a lot you people spout off about skill and what not but some of us just needed the help. 

Also have we overlooked the fact that it's a legendary weapon and it's suppose to have an edge over other weps.

It leads me to think that Plarium comes out wit these really cool weapons, grabs their money and then denigrates them later on with no care to the player/consumer.

So what I wonder, what new magnificent long range weapon are they going to come out with to make us feel we need to buy now that they ruined E M rifles because 5hats their proven m.o.

May 25, 2023, 08:4205/25/23
03/19/23

For me,i think the nerf is sad as a normal player,but IF the devs remove the assist tracking system,they should make it more OP cause the damage debuff is just TOO much.

May 25, 2023, 12:5805/25/23
01/12/20

Totally agree, I've bought the EM Rifles for what they were, not for what they've become after the nerf. 

Dear Developers! Please consider the balance for those who spend real money on this game along with the time of our lives. DO NOT make a change where you TAKE without GIVING. 

Please escalate this feedback to the dev management and to the product department. As this is not how business is made.

May 25, 2023, 14:4705/25/23
07/04/21
Besticio

more balanced so who hides at the bottom of the map with a rocket mortar and kills everyone as always happens, and i always say,

or who has 7 star weapons and use low hangar method to come kill lower ranhgi?? or do I find yet another SUPER MAXXED ROBOT that hits me even if it doesn't turn around?? NO PLARIUM the game is not balanced I spent real money for my weapon, now rendered useless by YOU, so what's the point of spending money, to then have nothing in hand ?? who wins the tournaments are those who use the low hangar method, the new ones are instructed not to spend and use low hangar to always win, you have already done it in sldier inc , with the cobra troops causing me enormous damage. no there is no balance with or without self-aim. EM-rifle is a weapon that few use ,80% wins using ROCKET MORTAR, standing still at the bottom of the map. no, yours is just a useless phrase... people aren't totally stupid.... as always, you cheated the player who spent real money.

Let me post to refute your assertion.  I have a single mech w/ a single Rocket Mortar 12.  In the past, it was a useful weapon.  Currently, especially with the splash damage seemingly reduced, it's fairly useless.  What to know who I kill with it?  Snipers only.  Others I may get a little damage ans they are always on the move.  It's only snipers, those that want to stand still, often on the open or not under cover, that I hit w/ enough force to kill them.  Or those that are already heavily damaged. 

Put that up against having to cross an open spot between cover, just to take 2 EM8 hits (or worse) and get an insta-death even with a full shield up.  The ONLY mech in my hanger that doesn't insta-die from EM hits is my Brickhouse.  Which is as slow as a snail on quaaludes. 

Look, I've ranted at this game a ton myself.  The nerfs are terribad.  The bots are often out of control.  And the money-grab tactics are just plain a <<self-censored>> way to make $$.  But you have to KNOW that when you "pay-to-win" you risk getting nerfed.  And be honest, that's all the EM rifle was.  It was a way to PAY for insta-kills.  You whipped out the credit card to either feel better about yourself, increase your kill count, Win/loss ratio, or just to own up on peeps.  Just like all those people that bought & maxed out Surge w/ Arc guns and have ruined 2v2 play. 

And now it's biting you in the behind.

Now, I sit back and await the hate that will noi doubt be thrown at me from the "credit card warrior" crews.  lol

May 25, 2023, 16:5705/25/23
03/02/23
egyas

Let me post to refute your assertion.  I have a single mech w/ a single Rocket Mortar 12.  In the past, it was a useful weapon.  Currently, especially with the splash damage seemingly reduced, it's fairly useless.  What to know who I kill with it?  Snipers only.  Others I may get a little damage ans they are always on the move.  It's only snipers, those that want to stand still, often on the open or not under cover, that I hit w/ enough force to kill them.  Or those that are already heavily damaged. 

Put that up against having to cross an open spot between cover, just to take 2 EM8 hits (or worse) and get an insta-death even with a full shield up.  The ONLY mech in my hanger that doesn't insta-die from EM hits is my Brickhouse.  Which is as slow as a snail on quaaludes. 

Look, I've ranted at this game a ton myself.  The nerfs are terribad.  The bots are often out of control.  And the money-grab tactics are just plain a <<self-censored>> way to make $$.  But you have to KNOW that when you "pay-to-win" you risk getting nerfed.  And be honest, that's all the EM rifle was.  It was a way to PAY for insta-kills.  You whipped out the credit card to either feel better about yourself, increase your kill count, Win/loss ratio, or just to own up on peeps.  Just like all those people that bought & maxed out Surge w/ Arc guns and have ruined 2v2 play. 

And now it's biting you in the behind.

Now, I sit back and await the hate that will noi doubt be thrown at me from the "credit card warrior" crews.  lol

I don't know that people who pay for items in a game have to know that they are at risk of getting nerfed. I think most people assume that if they pay for something, that's the thing the will have. We all know that there is a possibility for newer and stronger mechs and weapons to come out, or that damage of other weapons or mech HPs might be buffed, or even that the weapon we bought might be made more readily available, like through standard purchased using credits. All of that, while a bit of an annoyance, is acceptable, because at the end of the day, the item purchased is the item that players still have.

From everything you've said, it sounds like you just have an issue with snipers in general, to such an extent that you justify using a weapon that most other players avoid using on the basis that it is widely regarded as the most overpowered and unfair weapon in the game. There's a portion of players who have issues with EM rifles, but all of them that I've seen also are in agreement that rocket mortars are significantly worse. Maybe it's just me, but it's just hard for me to take anyone seriously that defends rocket mortars.

You last statement there is the part that really throws me. On one hand, it crosses me as someone trying to prevent anyone from disagreeing with you, because you've set it up so that you can throw it back at them that they are just one of the people you are talking about. There's also a bit of irony to it, because you repeatedly made insulting statements about people who have EM rifles, including calling them names, claiming that you are going to receive hate from said people, when you seem to hate them, as evident by you insulting them and calling them names. I don't know, it just comes across as unhinged.

May 25, 2023, 21:3505/25/23
12/13/21
Menvolk

I will say on my current testing with the nerfed EM rifle that it has not been severely nerfed if you have any skill with aiming. It's now just like the longarms or, more accurately, the railgun.

If you think that it's useless because it doesn't auto-aim and has a 10% lower high damage chance, you are completely wrong. In some situations (say against a stealth mech next to a non-stealth mech) the lack of aim assist makes it even MORE powerful.

Bullshit. I'm starting from the fact that you're just making a guess here without actually testing her yourself. In no way, she's more lethal than before. Although the target aid tended to stick firmly to opponents beforehand, it was still quite reliable.

Now, however, the EM is nothing more for me than a railgun with a shorter recharging time, but with a firing delay. If I'd known that she ended up like this, I would never have laid it to me. That's the point.

Plarium should imagine we're buying a gun today and all the updates still with it. If we were to make the gun on the same day, we'd just get the money back from Google and say we didn't get that purchased. Then what do you think Plarium would do?

May 25, 2023, 21:4305/25/23
12/13/21
N8 _

I personally have the EM 16 and EM 6s. The EMs is my main weapons. I'm glad they were nerfed. I felt bad every time I killed a real player with one of these (most of the time). I never used rocket mortars because they are an immoral weopon. Em rifles needed a nerf like this and honestly, if your complaining about auto aim, SKILL ISSUE. Double damage has been nerfed and that is amazing, and the auto aim has been nerfed, which is awesome. No longer will a killshot dash or lancer jump and still die mid-ability. The minigun buff was very much needed. The devs finally listen to you and nerf EMs, yet you still complain? Will you ever be satisfied? Don't tell me "oh, they should have nerfed it less and people have bought the weapon wit real money." Your acting like the weopon does 1k damage. With dual EM 16s, even 12s, you can one-shot any mech WITH A 3 SECOND COOL-DOWN. Ridiculous.

You think you're pretty lonely. Are you even a paygamer or rather a Plarium employee?

May 26, 2023, 05:4005/26/23
05/26/23
Menvolk

I will say on my current testing with the nerfed EM rifle that it has not been severely nerfed if you have any skill with aiming. It's now just like the longarms or, more accurately, the railgun.

If you think that it's useless because it doesn't auto-aim and has a 10% lower high damage chance, you are completely wrong. In some situations (say against a stealth mech next to a non-stealth mech) the lack of aim assist makes it even MORE powerful.

Unacceptable.. I bought the rifle for what it was.. you have changed one of the USP of the rifle.. A player/customer won't expect the feature to change like this.. 

May 26, 2023, 12:0505/26/23
12/08/22

I totally agree

May 26, 2023, 12:3605/26/23
07/08/22

You asked for a nerf! Are you going back on what you said or are you all just dumb.

May 26, 2023, 13:3205/26/23
06/20/22
Sammy

Unacceptable.. I bought the rifle for what it was.. you have changed one of the USP of the rifle.. A player/customer won't expect the feature to change like this.. 

Actually plenty of people expected a NERF, until plarium never nerfed a thing for like a year and a half.

May 26, 2023, 13:3205/26/23
06/20/22

Going to have to say it because I forgot before yeah rocket mortars need to be taken down a peg as well.