Current New Start XP Event

Current New Start XP Event

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jan 5, 2022, 15:2901/05/22
07/11/16

Yaviz, este hilo se abrió por un problema que hubo con los premios relacionados a un torneo de XP.

Gracias al jugador/a que lo abrió,  a los que han comentado y a los moderadores, Plarium ha recapacitado y ha devuelto, como prometió, las tropas perdidas en esas 24 horas de desarrollo.

Así que misión completada y a otra cosa, mariposa.

:-D

Si quieres que filosofemos sobre el juego podemos hacerlo en privado o en algún otro hilo donde se trate el tema

Jan 5, 2022, 16:5201/05/22
06/17/16

I correct you, plarium returned troops lost in attacks on cities, players who spent many troops in Persiansa and elysium to do xp or attacked villas,  and spent drachmas did not recover anything, I understand that recovering troops lost in attacks on cities sounds incredible, but I speak here about tournaments because it is ironic that the only good tournament that they have put in all this year will be a mistake, anyway it is not worth wasting more time and effort trying to reconsider plarium since there is not much union of the players.

You can talk to me in private whenever you want :-)

Jan 5, 2022, 19:0201/05/22
07/11/16

A mi me devolvió las que perdí atacando con éxito una capital, la de "Minoans Hellas",  donde hice 1.3M de PVP y 3M de Xp, así que no es correcto eso de "solo ciudades". 

Supongo que a los jugadores de "Minoans", Plarium les habrá dado también  una alegría más grande que la mía al ver sus tropas de regreso.

https://streamable.com/ugfxz5

Ójala se equivoquen más veces como esta.

Y nada de privados, Yaviz. Tenemos prohibido mandarte privados, recursos, refuerzos, etc, etc...

:-DDD

Jan 5, 2022, 19:1801/05/22
08/27/14
Zipi

A mi me devolvió las que perdí atacando con éxito una capital, la de "Minoans Hellas",  donde hice 1.3M de PVP y 3M de Xp, así que no es correcto eso de "solo ciudades". 

Supongo que a los jugadores de "Minoans", Plarium les habrá dado también  una alegría más grande que la mía al ver sus tropas de regreso.

Y nada de privados, Yaviz. Tenemos prohibido mandarte privados, recursos, refuerzos, etc, etc...

zipi 

hahah good xp and your army is back; D and they will be happy too 

Jan 6, 2022, 00:2301/06/22
06/17/16

Some players of my coa spent eliseas and drachmas with Persians and nothing was returned to them, it is good that you have had luck with the capital and I'm really glad for you, but for me it is not right, if you offer a prize you not can change, It is the correct thing to do and the minimum would be to return everything lost in those 24 hours.

I did not lose anything that day, but I also protested for all the cheated players of Sparta.

Are you forbidden to send me mps ?? Hahaha

Jan 6, 2022, 07:4701/06/22
02/14/18
YaviZ

I correct you, plarium returned troops lost in attacks on cities, players who spent many troops in Persiansa and elysium to do xp or attacked villas,  and spent drachmas did not recover anything, I understand that recovering troops lost in attacks on cities sounds incredible, but I speak here about tournaments because it is ironic that the only good tournament that they have put in all this year will be a mistake, anyway it is not worth wasting more time and effort trying to reconsider plarium since there is not much union of the players.

You can talk to me in private whenever you want :-)

Hello Yaviz

All troops invested during the first day of the XP tournament, while the wrong prizes were posted, have already been returned to the players. If that is not your case, please contact support, they are the only ones who can correct the error. 

Jan 6, 2022, 07:4901/06/22
02/14/18
Zipi

Gracias por tu feedback, Zipi. Im glad to know that you (and your enemies) got the troops back. More fun coming next using them again! XD

Jan 6, 2022, 08:0101/06/22
02/14/18
ARI - R.I.P. ASPASIA

When and how will we know that the troops (all troops lost at the wrong time of the tournament) will be returned? A promise has been made so far, but we need certain facts .

Quando e come sapremo che le truppe (tutte le truppe perse nel periodo sbagliato del torneo) saranno restituite? Sinora è stata fatta una promessa, ma a noi occorrono fatti certi.

You should have them already in acropolis :)

There was not gonna be a message, just check acropolis or your numbers :)

Jan 6, 2022, 08:0201/06/22
02/14/18
ARI - R.I.P. ASPASIA

Today Plarium has returned some troops to the acropolis. I can't verify how many, but he certainly returned them (in the acropolis and not in the infirmary). He kept his word.

I'm glad you are confirming you received them!

Enjoy them... again! XD

Jan 6, 2022, 11:3501/06/22
06/17/16
Karl Curston

Hello Yaviz

All troops invested during the first day of the XP tournament, while the wrong prizes were posted, have already been returned to the players. If that is not your case, please contact support, they are the only ones who can correct the error. 

ok.

Jan 6, 2022, 12:1701/06/22
08/27/14

https://prnt.sc/268tk9c 

thanks for pvp and emporium pvp but it's over in 15m: D tournaments

Jan 6, 2022, 16:0201/06/22
07/11/16

Ups

"Hello! This is a follow-up to the previous update about the situation with the incorrect rewards in the tournament. 

Previously, we informed you about returning the troops that you had lost in PvP and PvE battles up until the mistake in the rewards balance was fixed - both off and def. However, only the off troops were returned in the end. The reason is simple: returning both might have also affected the game balance in an unpredictable way. 

We are very sorry for sharing inaccurate info with you the first time. It was a case of miscommunication, for which we very much apologize. "

Sorry for "Minoans Hellas"  

Jan 6, 2022, 16:4901/06/22
Jan 6, 2022, 16:50(edited)
05/02/16

In the end, this false solution of returning the troops became an even worse fraud than the previous one, because in addition to the fact that not only troops were invested in the event, they only decided to return the offensive troops. So those of us who invested defensive troops in the event were left with nothing and those who used offensive troops were rewarded.

I find it disgusting, totally unfair and selective. Plarium decides who cheated and who did not, who deserves to get their investment back and who does not.

That selection seems even more aberrant to me than having cheated on the rewards at xp. Plarium are scoundrels.

Jan 6, 2022, 17:0201/06/22
Jan 6, 2022, 17:03(edited)
06/17/16

hahaha, plarium does not disappoint hahaha, and how much money did they earn with the lost defensive troops? hahaha I'm dying of laughter.

So if a player decides to send a 100 million defense to emporia to make xp points he does not recover his troops hahaha but if he decides to do xp attacking then yes.

I really think that you could also see added that left-handed players and levels below 90 and also fair-haired girls do not have the right to recover offensive or defensive troops hahaha, for several hours I believed that Plarium had fulfilled what was promised hahahaha.

And if you have made defensive Persian positions? Hahaha

Jan 6, 2022, 17:2101/06/22
05/02/16

Exactly I made defensive positions and it turns out that no, that I do not have the right to return what I have invested.

I really believed that they were really going to bring the troops back. But no, Plarium has NOT kept its promise, it has returned troops conveniently and selectively. Yet another plarium hoax.

Scammers 😠😠😠

Jan 6, 2022, 18:3201/06/22
06/17/16
Nymeria

Exactly I made defensive positions and it turns out that no, that I do not have the right to return what I have invested.

I really believed that they were really going to bring the troops back. But no, Plarium has NOT kept its promise, it has returned troops conveniently and selectively. Yet another plarium hoax.

Scammers 😠😠😠

I wonder if maybe ... he returned offensive troops when some influential coa complained about the scam and wanted to return their troops that were offensive.

😂😗

Jan 6, 2022, 18:3501/06/22
08/05/16

wow! I did not know this about the offensive troops

I remember a few years ago someone told me:

"the enemies are not the players, the enemy is plarium"

There is a lot of truth in that phrase, a truth that is clear with what happened recently

I'm ready to quit this game if more players decide to do it and punish the scammer

Jan 6, 2022, 19:0801/06/22
03/27/16

I don't believe that the plarium give  back honestly what the players lost and I don't believe that the plarium should give back off or def that the players lost ber to calculate what the players got for the prize the same if one of the players is against another player they have to calculate what going back to the city it's all too much to calculate .
The only real way out of this is to give the reward they promised at the beginning of the tournament and no one can complain  we all had the same chance to play I didn't play and I don't mind if the players get the reward they were promised 

Jan 6, 2022, 19:1201/06/22
03/27/16

Just for the sake of interest, I'm interested in how many of you moderators are from the Ros  Union just to know who we're complaining to here 

Jan 6, 2022, 20:3501/06/22
Jan 6, 2022, 20:41(edited)
08/27/14

wait now the plarium is even more wrong hahah

first you need to return def and then off units

for example someone attacks capital di is 101b def

invaders 100b off has and fails to destroy capital

and she return the unit to the invaders to make it easier to destroy the capital

now think plarium what you did in the game .

you have now made an imbalance

not fair to defensive players  .

and I think you want the players to stop playing

which is why you do plarium .