Current New Start XP Event

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jan 25, 2022, 22:5301/25/22
03/10/15
Elias

Joven amiga las buenas ideas y los comentarios sobre como le gusta a uno jugar no son motivo para banear a nadie. 

Sorry por mi español pero es como mejor se me entiende, alguno no me entendería ni en inglés 😎

i was banned and i dont know why, many times, i asked the reason and no answer (last time even you ignored my question, so please dont go there...)

Jan 26, 2022, 00:2601/26/22
08/09/15
Elias

A Plarium se le puede acusar de muchas cosas

Pero el que hizo posiciones intentando ganar nuevo equipo es que no se leyó lo que publica sobre como obtener ese equipo en este foro, que me confunda yo que el inglés lo manejo mal pase pero ustedes ...... Solo en cofres ganados en torneos que ya saldrán y que se abren con llaves de esas que casi nadie tiene ... Esperen más noticias

Plarium can be accused of many things

But the one who made positions trying to win new equipment is that he did not read what he publishes about how to get that equipment in this forum, that confuses me because I do not know English but you ...... Only in chests won in tournaments that will come out and that are opened with keys of those that almost nobody has ... Wait for more news

Elias - They are searching for items that were posted in THIS FORUM as available.

They are searching for items needed to advance their battlepass they paid money to use.

They are searching for items needed to do daily cronos quests - that are needed to finish weekly or monthly quests.

They were told very clearly in game and in the forums that these are available - and these are needed items.

Of COURSE THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THEM IN EVERY PLACE YOU CAN FIND GENERALS GEAR BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE WHERE YOU SAY THEY CAN BE FOUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly what people talk about when they say our moderators are garbage and do not help at all.

Jan 26, 2022, 00:3401/26/22
08/09/15

If these banned peopel that were helping the sparta community were to return to the forums - they would need to send a personal message to the community manager to request an appeal.

Now that morteee is gone - this is the ONLY way they can have their ban lifted!!!!!!!!!!!

The community manager DOES NOT READ PERSONAL MESSAGES !!!!!!!!!  (or respond to forum posts)

How are they supposed to appeal their bans now that morteeee is gone ?

Elias - our most active moderator DOES NOT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS VERY SERIOUS ISSUE THAT IS KILLING THE FORUMS

Jan 26, 2022, 07:0701/26/22
02/14/18

Hello. 

We talked about the subjects in other threads, but since we didnt answer on this particular post, im doing now.

You must already know we as mods are players too so all your legitimate protests found a huge eco between us. We forwered the bad mood of our community for this change. 

Plarium recognized the error, asked for apologize and returned offensive troops from PVP actions, and D plus O from EP/PP actions.

Please note that if you didnt receive your troops or have any other issue, you must submit a ticket.

I hope Plarium wont do this kind of mistakes again. All I can say is that Plarium`s team hope this is never happening again too... was a big headake for all

Jan 26, 2022, 13:4301/26/22
03/10/15

its not only this time, its everyday a new error a new problem and then arrogant attitude saying stupid comments about unbalancing game when its their actions who unbalanced and made an unplayable and boring NOT ANYMORE war game

Jan 27, 2022, 04:5701/27/22
Jan 27, 2022, 04:58(edited)
07/29/15

Has anyone informed palarium powers that be about the people that were banned by forum moderators and the old community manager?

Have any moderators forwarded our concerns about players that were wrongly given life time bans to the forums - community leaders, coalition hedges, and long term members that had posted literally a thousand helpful posts before being banned for the most rediculous reasons?

Has anyone forwarded our concerns about the lack of ability to appeal bans , should we be albe to convince these people to return to the forums?

Can we get Morteee back - at least in the function of helping fix that old disaster ?   Can we get a community manager for the Sparta forums that actually plays sparta, logs in more than once a month, and will read personal messages sent to them, especially about bans and erased forum posts ?

Jan 27, 2022, 05:0101/27/22
Jan 27, 2022, 05:03(edited)
07/29/15

It would seem that our current moderators do not even wish to admit that there has been issues concerning bans issued in the past, over old wrongs done to players - like the life time forum bans given to hedges that voiced concern over the forced migration to the broken server.

( I have trouble accepting the idea that any moderators could not know about this as it has been talked about so many times, and we even have a topic done by morteee that is fixed to the top of the game discussion )

If our moderators will not even admit there is a problem - i doubt they forwarded our concerns about this.

Jan 30, 2022, 11:0601/30/22
11/05/15

guys, I am not coming back as a mod, feel free to PM me if you want the reason why

also, not ONE person contacted me as a result of my offer to help with the info I needed to be able to help

I am also fairly certain (but one of the current mods or a CM would have to confirm this) that apart from spambot bans all bans are auto lifted after 12 months anyway? (I could be wrong on this) 

Morteeee