Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 30, 2021, 14:4712/30/21
06/08/16

i

4 different games fooled with false advertising

plarium, do you plan to return the money to this many scammed players?

Dec 30, 2021, 14:5312/30/21
06/30/15

Unable to take responsibility for your mistakes by properly compensating players, you continue to mock everyone with your comedic JcJ and low rewards to match your honesty.

Are you dumb or are you doing it on purpose?

You are so pathetic.

Dec 30, 2021, 17:0512/30/21
07/11/16

Sparta: War of Empires 1 h  ·

Hello all! This is a follow-up update regarding the situation with the incorrect rewards in the XP Tournament. 

Seeing that, indeed, the whole issue has turned out to be quite acute, we have decided to return the troops lost in the battles within the period the wrong numbers were being displayed as a reward in the Tournament (that is, 12:00 PM UTC, December 27 through 10:00 AM UTC, December 28). The troops will be returned to your Acropolises.

Once again, we apologize for making this mistake and taking a lot longer than we should have to correct it. Hopefully, this additional remedy step will help you to get back on your feet.

---

¡Hola a todos! Esta es una actualización de seguimiento sobre la situación con las recompensas incorrectas en el Torneo XP.

Viendo que, de hecho, todo el asunto ha resultado ser bastante agudo, hemos decidido devolver las tropas perdidas en las batallas en el período en que los números equivocados estaban siendo mostrados como recompensa en el Torneo (es decir, 12:00 PM UTC, 27 de diciembre hasta las 10:00 AM UTC, 28 de diciembre). Las tropas serán devueltas a sus Acrópolis.

Una vez más, pedimos disculpas por cometer este error y tardar mucho más del que deberíamos tener para corregirlo. Esperemos que este paso de remedio adicional te ayude a recuperarte. 

Dec 30, 2021, 17:1012/30/21
08/05/16
Alina

Hello, everyone!

Archons, we understand this mistake was a serious one. However, leaving the rewards as they were would have had a considerable impact on the game balance. We cannot risk it and jeopardize the game. We hope you'll understand it in the long run.

In the meantime, we're looking into another solution. I'll keep you updated.

i

did you make a copy-paste and you intend to calm the waters with that? Really, at least put some effort into writing a message, if you are going to lie to us at least have some creativity

generic messages, script phrases, bot words

cynicism!!!

Dec 30, 2021, 17:1612/30/21
08/27/14

AlinaCOMMUNITY MANAGER

Wrong Tournament Rewards

Hello all! This is a follow-up update regarding the situation with the incorrect rewards in the XP Tournament. 

Seeing that, indeed, the whole issue has turned out to be quite acute, we have decided to return the troops lost in the battles within the period the wrong numbers were being displayed as a reward in the Tournament (that is, 12:00 PM UTC, December 27 through 10:00 AM UTC, December 28). The troops will be returned to your Acropolises in the nearest future. 

Once again, we apologize for making this mistake and taking a lot longer than we should have to correct it. Hopefully, this additional remedy step will help you to get back on your feet 

Dec 30, 2021, 17:2912/30/21
Dec 30, 2021, 17:30(edited)
08/05/16

remember plarium that here there are not only inverted troops but also money, how do you plan to return it?

Dec 30, 2021, 17:3612/30/21
06/17/16

Pvp troops ...

And Persians?

Dec 30, 2021, 17:3712/30/21
06/17/16

It would also be interesting to revive those troops for free in the infirmary ...

That in the acropolis .... I do not trust much in plarium and its honesty.

Dec 30, 2021, 19:2512/30/21
12/24/15

It is not enough to return the troops of the PVP. It is necessary to return the troops lost with Xerxes and the drachmas spent to revive. As YaviZ suggests, you need to return them to the INFIRMARY so that you can easily understand the return. 

Dec 30, 2021, 20:3412/30/21
Dec 30, 2021, 21:24(edited)
07/07/19

That is in no way a resolution to this issue. I quit all three servers last night. You are one heck of a disgusting company Plarium. Good bye and good riddance to Sparta,

Dec 31, 2021, 19:1212/31/21
02/14/18

Hello fellow spartans: 

The Plarium team knows that they made a big mistake in the last XP tournament by posting the wrong rewards. Moderators in conjunction with the Community Managers have worked closely with the team in order to safeguard the interests of the players, the balance of the game and make a compensation according to the investment made. 

I really hope that the latest penitence gift, the new code, as well as the return of the troops invested during the tournament period when the rewards were wrong, is an acceptable compensation. Also, today a 2022 free gift was released today, with a nice amount of 1 day boosters between other items- 

Of course, we all hope this kind of mistake will never appear again.

Have a happy New Year!  

Dec 31, 2021, 19:4112/31/21
11/07/16
Karl

Hello fellow spartans: 

The Plarium team knows that they made a big mistake in the last XP tournament by posting the wrong rewards. Moderators in conjunction with the Community Managers have worked closely with the team in order to safeguard the interests of the players, the balance of the game and make a compensation according to the investment made. 

I really hope that the latest penitence gift, the new code, as well as the return of the troops invested during the tournament period when the rewards were wrong, is an acceptable compensation. Also, today a 2022 free gift was released today, with a nice amount of 1 day boosters between other items- 

Have a happy New Year!  

Moderators in conjunction with the Community Managers have worked closely with the team in order to safeguard the interests of the players, the balance of the game and make a compensation according to the investment made. 

😂😂😂😂

Dec 31, 2021, 23:3212/31/21
02/14/18
-|-AKT -|- RTG

Moderators in conjunction with the Community Managers have worked closely with the team in order to safeguard the interests of the players, the balance of the game and make a compensation according to the investment made. 

😂😂😂😂

There is no point for you not believing me. If you find inadequate the compensation, you can say so.

Maybe I was shouting in here, but believe me, I was affected as a player as much as you and we tried to work on a suitable solution.

Jan 1, 2022, 01:1901/01/22
Jan 1, 2022, 01:20(edited)
07/07/19
Karl

There is no point for you not believing me. If you find inadequate the compensation, you can say so.

Maybe I was shouting in here, but believe me, I was affected as a player as much as you and we tried to work on a suitable solution.

Plarium's response was horrendous and to see Moderators on this forum backing up the company is shocking. Mods are supposed to be the gobetween for us players and the company.

As I said above. I have killed my account on all three servers. I shall no longer give my hard earned cash to a company that laughs at their customers and spits in their faces when they dare complain. 

I am done.

I forgot to add that I have uninstalled the game and I will not be back any time soon.

Jan 1, 2022, 03:4901/01/22
Jan 1, 2022, 03:52(edited)
08/05/16
Karl

Hello fellow spartans: 

Have a happy New Year!  

i

you think that 22 days of boosts is a "satisfactory" compensation, how much money plarium raised with all this famous "error" ?

Jan 1, 2022, 09:1701/01/22
12/24/15

When and how will we know that the troops (all troops lost at the wrong time of the tournament) will be returned? A promise has been made so far, but we need certain facts .

Quando e come sapremo che le truppe (tutte le truppe perse nel periodo sbagliato del torneo) saranno restituite? Sinora è stata fatta una promessa, ma a noi occorrono fatti certi.

Jan 1, 2022, 10:2401/01/22
02/05/19
Karl

Hello fellow spartans: 

Have a happy New Year!  

Vanessa morning and happy new year!

Interest of the players are to have fun with game mechanics! As a coiner i can say that we all ready pass the stagnation level of the game! The servers hits dying metods and you dont give a chance to medium core players  to be commpetive with the coin! There is only one way with that policy and where the game is going! Plarium you build from a wargame a farm-ville game with tournaments-rewards clics methods and that s all! As i say before Vanessa why to invest money inside the game because there is actualy no need for troops anymore!! Offensive part of the game is almost dead especialy on small servers! Your marketing team didint support our servers here anymore for a long time!!

The game is over-priced for me as well-i have bank to buy all this packs from you but this packs are not worthly buying with the idea what this game become!! You need to change game policy to over-priced packs and build medium-ground for bring back the commpetive level for all players!!

Yor company Plarium need to build a plan to rebuild the game that already hits lowest points!!!Or all this will vanish in a few years and servers will be not supported anymore from people as well from your company!!

If you are player as you say you are -then you know what i am talking about!!!

I am angry that you dont listen many huge Coins came here trough the years and talk about this isusses but you actualy dont respond at all!

I am comming from time to time back in game hoping that actualy i will feel the game again and open my banks but its worse then ever!

Jan 1, 2022, 11:5401/01/22
06/17/16

Indeed, the game became a click farm, it is no longer a game thinking so that all players enjoy the war, only Persians, guardians, development, avalanche of resources and a thousand other nonsense matter, and war tournaments are completely eliminated, when was the last time there was a pantheon tournament? and pvp tournaments give insulting prizes, so that medium players cannot play, and of course there is no marketing, plarium does not want new players, plarium in recent years wanted to reduce the number of players, perhaps to save money on servers or who can know what will go through their mind.

About the most important problem, which is the cancellation of fun and non-existent or ridiculous war tournaments, the plarium says nothing, please spend money and click on your farms that is the way.

i

Jan 1, 2022, 14:0401/01/22
02/14/18
ARI - R.I.P. ASPASIA

When and how will we know that the troops (all troops lost at the wrong time of the tournament) will be returned? A promise has been made so far, but we need certain facts .

Quando e come sapremo che le truppe (tutte le truppe perse nel periodo sbagliato del torneo) saranno restituite? Sinora è stata fatta una promessa, ma a noi occorrono fatti certi.

Hello Ari, nice to read you!

The troops are in process to be returned, I already have feedback from players in FB server that they are coming back to the acropolis, so I assume that in Plarium. com they are coming back as well-

Remember that the evaluation and return is study case per case, so, not all players will have the troops back same time.

If you have doubts about the state of your account on the matter, please write support :) 

They will inform you. 

Wish you a happy 2022!

Jan 1, 2022, 14:2501/01/22
02/14/18
Andrea Doria

Vanessa morning and happy new year!

Interest of the players are to have fun with game mechanics! As a coiner i can say that we all ready pass the stagnation level of the game! The servers hits dying metods and you dont give a chance to medium core players  to be commpetive with the coin! There is only one way with that policy and where the game is going! Plarium you build from a wargame a farm-ville game with tournaments-rewards clics methods and that s all! As i say before Vanessa why to invest money inside the game because there is actualy no need for troops anymore!! Offensive part of the game is almost dead especialy on small servers! Your marketing team didint support our servers here anymore for a long time!!

The game is over-priced for me as well-i have bank to buy all this packs from you but this packs are not worthly buying with the idea what this game become!! You need to change game policy to over-priced packs and build medium-ground for bring back the commpetive level for all players!!

Yor company Plarium need to build a plan to rebuild the game that already hits lowest points!!!Or all this will vanish in a few years and servers will be not supported anymore from people as well from your company!!

If you are player as you say you are -then you know what i am talking about!!!

I am angry that you dont listen many huge Coins came here trough the years and talk about this isusses but you actualy dont respond at all!

I am comming from time to time back in game hoping that actualy i will feel the game again and open my banks but its worse then ever!

Hello Dorian, Thank you for your feedback.

Indeed, I'm a player. Not a coiner, just a small spender. 7 years playing in FB server 1. A long way.

I buy battle pass most months or Heroic pass once every 4-6 months. 

As a small spender (almost non-coiner) I understand what you are saying, but the decision of purchasing is on the player's side, not Plariums.

Of course for a player like me, it's hard to present battle to a heavy coiner, that's where the coalition and Union jump in. I saw big coiners with huge armies splat into average account´s wall builded by a Union, so it's part of the strategy of how you wanna play.

Other players prefer not to defend their city at all. I´m a defensive player so I prefer to fight in my well-constructed city.

I'm pointing at this because you seem a little suspicious about me as a player.

Yes, I am a player and as a mod my priority is to get the optimized gaming experience in Sparta, the only game I play.