Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Mar 16, 2017, 14:4603/16/17
08/09/15

Our alliance has many players that are not thrilled with the persian position system you have. It is an amazing feature of Sparta ... but many do not use it because they have advanced to far in position levels.

One of the most often given advice to our new players is "DO NOT ADVANCE YOUR POSITIONS PAST LEVEL(insert the level that they believe is correct)" which is very good advice in my opinion.

Many of our players do not use positions anymore because they feel they advanced to a point that it is not playable because they can not invest the troops needed, they have lost troops in fights or such and can no longer play at the level they have unlocked, or find they need more lower level units to insulate losses of horse troops and do not want to use positions because that would only convert more smaller troops into horse.

Is there any way to allow players to reset their position level to start? ... or to select the max level position that they wish to have spawn in the oracle?

This would allow many people to use the position feature once again.

Mar 16, 2017, 15:5103/16/17

Ididicus said:

Our alliance has many players that are not thrilled with the persian position system you have. It is an amazing feature of Sparta ... but many do not use it because they have advanced to far in position levels.

One of the most often given advice to our new players is "DO NOT ADVANCE YOUR POSITIONS PAST LEVEL(insert the level that they believe is correct)" which is very good advice in my opinion.

Many of our players do not use positions anymore because they feel they advanced to a point that it is not playable because they can not invest the troops needed, they have lost troops in fights or such and can no longer play at the level they have unlocked, or find they need more lower level units to insulate losses of horse troops and do not want to use positions because that would only convert more smaller troops into horse.

Is there any way to allow players to reset their position level to start? ... or to select the max level position that they wish to have spawn in the oracle?

This would allow many people to use the position feature once again.

I'm afraid Sparta, in this case, is very much like real life, we'd all like a reset, but: uh uh :-). Personally, I've been doing positions up to the high 80ies and am well ahead in win:loss ratio. Although I in no way have THE piece of advice that would make PP a cinch, m2cw would be: 

• scout the position, especially when it's a defensive position, and select your troops accordingly, Persian defensive values are 300% higher vs. troops of the same type (light, heavy, phalanx, ...).

• Commit 4x to 5x the number of troops needed to defeat the opponent. And if you do not have that amount of troops, you're probably in over your head.

Cheers
P.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 17, 2017, 10:2303/17/17
09/17/15
Ididicus said:

We asked for new decorations for our cities ... but i don't think players were after what you gave us. You have added more non-period ugly junk to make our cities look more like a curio shop instead of a Greek city-state.  I try to introduce friends to the game that might have like interests as us, and they get to see a city full of modern holiday decore and a map filled with pumpkin cities.  I think you are making it hard to sell your game to serious competitive gamers, or to history buffs. 

(I will say my child loves it - it looks pretty and suggests some my little pony decorations)

Any chance we can convince the devs to get back to original style cosmetics that were more suitable for Sparta : War Of Empires ?
Thank you for your feedback. I will pass it to our devslopers.
Mar 20, 2017, 19:0903/20/17
03/20/17
It would be very nice if when you are going thru your contact list sending raids that it would default to the last page you were on instead of going back to page 1 all the time. I thought perhaps at one time it was this way but have been told it wasn't...not that they could recall anyway. I also thought it only defaulted back to page 1 when the game was refreshed. I can imagine those with 200 contacts would very much like to see this as well. 
Mar 20, 2017, 19:1503/20/17
Mar 20, 2017, 19:16(edited)

robsumner said:

It would be very nice if when you are going thru your contact list sending raids that it would default to the last page you were on instead of going back to page 1 all the time. I thought perhaps at one time it was this way but have been told it wasn't...not that they could recall anyway. I also thought it only defaulted back to page 1 when the game was refreshed. I can imagine those with 200 contacts would very much like to see this as well. 

I would second that, and extend it to many if not all other forms in this game, be it "Reports", "Contacts" in the "War Council", tournament rankings, last active form tab, and so on.

m2cw

P.
Mar 21, 2017, 10:0803/21/17
09/17/15
robsumner said:

Thank you for your suggestion. It has been passed to devs in the past. Right now it's technically complicated to implement, but it's possible that devs will reconsider it in the future.
Mar 23, 2017, 08:2203/23/17
08/21/14

i have one good suggestion,but little bird told me it will be declined as usual^^

here it is:

http://prntscr.com/enemqp

i have a lot key's which i dont need,they all have certain value in drachma's on market,could you make it able so we can change,based on drachma value to buy them,to change as much as you say,it can be double in your benefit,just enable so we can swap few ,10 or more legendary I class key's,for legendary IV class key's,and other type of key's for same type key just higher class,what ever price you say,just enable trade,not between players,only in market between player and plarium market store?

if answer will be declined,Alyona,please make one big red decline,like you enjoy to do with all my suggestions :(

Tonaya

Mar 24, 2017, 14:1003/24/17
Is there a way for people of a considerable rank become managers like you? I really would like to be more than just another player, I would like to get more in- depth, and help out like you do. I f there is a way, please notify me on how.
Mar 24, 2017, 15:0903/24/17
Mar 24, 2017, 15:24(edited)
08/22/15
What about a "Weekly Survival" package? Say, a 7 day dominion activator, Blacksmith, Emissary, 50% off and def buff, and other such things that last for 7 days? That way, all would expire/renew at the same time.
Mar 25, 2017, 18:5203/25/17
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

i have one good suggestion,but little bird told me it will be declined as usual^^

here it is:

i have a lot key's which i dont need,they all have certain value in drachma's on market,could you make it able so we can change,based on drachma value to buy them,to change as much as you say,it can be double in your benefit,just enable so we can swap few ,10 or more legendary I class key's,for legendary IV class key's,and other type of key's for same type key just higher class,what ever price you say,just enable trade,not between players,only in market between player and plarium market store?

if answer will be declined,Alyona,please make one big red decline,like you enjoy to do with all my suggestions :(

Tonaya

i suggest to Alyona to give me an answer on this idea

Tonaya
Mar 25, 2017, 18:5703/25/17
08/21/14

one more suggestion:

I thought that math is exact science,now i'm not sure,maybe math is different in Ukraine?

is 90% actually 80% in plarium? 

its about 90% free revive after pantheon massacre

i suggest you take calculator one more time and try again with 90%

Tonaya

Mar 27, 2017, 08:3903/27/17
Mar 27, 2017, 08:39(edited)
08/23/15

Hello Alyona. Developers can put a figure on the day and time in which you can raid a player again (which have already been raided the usual 50000 Weekly resources)? Example: adding, under the command to tell the raid, the voice: "you can raid again this player the day xXx, at xXx hours". It is extremely difficult to keep in mind when you can raid a player, and would ensure a higher order among the stored contacts. Thank you.

Mar 27, 2017, 11:5103/27/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

here it is:

Tonaya

Devs are aware of this issue and they said they'll look for a solution. 
Mar 27, 2017, 11:5303/27/17
09/17/15
John Wick said:

Is there a way for people of a considerable rank become managers like you? I really would like to be more than just another player, I would like to get more in- depth, and help out like you do. I f there is a way, please notify me on how.
Hi! Community Managers are Plarium's employees. We live and work in Kharkiv, Ukraine. We look for new CMs from time to time, so it's possible to apply for this job, but only if you're ready to relocate. More info can be found here: company.plarium.com  
Mar 27, 2017, 11:5403/27/17
09/17/15
whitham said:

What about a "Weekly Survival" package? Say, a 7 day dominion activator, Blacksmith, Emissary, 50% off and def buff, and other such things that last for 7 days? That way, all would expire/renew at the same time.
Unfortunately, some of that Items are not available in packages. However, there's a chance that a similar offer will appear some day ;)
Mar 27, 2017, 12:0303/27/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

i suggest to Alyona to give me an answer on this idea

Tonaya
I just did ;)
Mar 27, 2017, 12:0303/27/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

one more suggestion:

I thought that math is exact science,now i'm not sure,maybe math is different in Ukraine?

is 90% actually 80% in plarium? 

its about 90% free revive after pantheon massacre

i suggest you take calculator one more time and try again with 90%

Tonaya

It depends on your losses. If you lost less than 6 Units, 1 will die.
Mar 27, 2017, 12:0503/27/17
09/17/15
Diogene said:

Hello Alyona. Developers can put a figure on the day and time in which you can raid a player again (which have already been raided the usual 50000 Weekly resources)? Example: adding, under the command to tell the raid, the voice: "you can raid again this player the day xXx, at xXx hours". It is extremely difficult to keep in mind when you can raid a player, and would ensure a higher order among the stored contacts. Thank you.

We have a similar feature in Contacts list, but the thing is that it remembers only the last 100 interactions :( And we can't store more info on server.
Mar 27, 2017, 21:1603/27/17
08/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

here it is:

Tonaya

Devs are aware of this issue and they said they'll look for a solution. 

i didnt got big red declined,i am stunned now and dont know how to behave

solution is:trade of few keys of lower class for 1 higher class key ^^

anyway,thank you Alyona for positive answer :)

Tonaya

Mar 27, 2017, 23:5003/27/17
Mar 28, 2017, 00:02(edited)
10/08/14

My suggestion:

Create additional bonuses for top-ranked coalitions. Create more incentive, rather than just a more visible target on the back.

Top 3 coalitions should get a running bonus of some sort. What do you think?

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.