Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 3, 2017, 09:2703/03/17
09/17/15
Vekk said:

Don't know if it's already posted or not. What i'm missing the most in this game is a kind of forum/topic board for coalitions.

You can only discuss attacks in chat, which sometimes is hard to explain. You can't even show them battle reports. Or how many troops a certain enemy has... 

Every announcement of a leader has to be sended in private message, you can't organise an attack in a chatroom,... do i need to continue ? 

One of the keys of having fun in a game is communication with other members. I played for years Grepolis and overthere this was much better integrated. 

It's a very good idea and our devs are already looking for a way to implement it :)
Mar 3, 2017, 09:2903/03/17
09/17/15

Zenekin said:

Hello to all, I would like to suggest the following:

1) Increase the number of contacts that players have. Now we have 200 max contacts and it would be a great idea for this number to increase in order to increase the number of inactive cities that we can store and raid. (Clarification: the increase in this contact should not be done through the purchase of drachmas. Enough drachmas are already asked from players in order to develop  their cities faster as a result).

2) Number of total Defence that exists in the Pantheons and capitals. This information should only be available to Polemarchs and Hegemon only. It will make our lives so much easier. 

Thank you for your time.

1) This suggestion was declined as more contacts would require more space on server.

2) We have passed a similar suggestion to devs, but they didn't make a final decision yet.
Mar 3, 2017, 19:1903/03/17
Mar 3, 2017, 19:22(edited)
10/15/15

ishana02 said:

The Roman warriors are a little too cheap in my opinion. They reneder the cirta/sidon/tyre/carthage/genoa units completely useless. And I know you can purchase them with drachmas, but can't purchase Roman units with drahmas, but I still think that the player should have a harder time choosing wether they want to hire the gladiator or the Sidionion Pikeman. Maybe make them more expesive, or more time-consuming to summon, or make the offensive units less powerful in terms of defense and the defensive units less powerful in terms of offense. 

Cartago lo mejor para saquear y Génova para espiar, los romanos los mejores contra Jerjes

Y dejarlos que así solo cuestan recursos gracias al argentario

Mar 3, 2017, 20:5503/03/17
08/23/15

I know that developers have no plans to make changes to the siege techniques (I remember your words, Alyona). However, if and when they decide to do so, I would like is taken into consideration my proposal. To make the siege a viable alternative to their war strategy, I propose that:

- Be made a 5% debuff on the production of ALL the besieged player resources;

- Is added to the player's hourly production besieging the figure resulting from the debuff the player under siege (eg hourly production of the one who besieges 1500 - hourly production besieged 1000 - 5% of 1000 = 50 - new production of the one who besieges 1550 (1500 + 50) - new production besieged 950 (1000-50)

The maximum number of cities that can be besieged with this system remains 3. The cities are besieged later become normal protectorates. If I decide to lay siege to a city that can guarantee me a greater percentage of resources, I will take away one of the first three sieges, and will cover the remaining slots with new conquest.

Simple and easy I think. It will not change much compared to the current system, but this small change could make a lot more interesting siege.

Mar 5, 2017, 03:5103/05/17
Mar 5, 2017, 10:00(edited)
12/15/15

Suggestions for Persian positions (re-post from other page)

**PP tournaments -change the reward system for the PP tournaments. Better rewards could be added. Specifically, make one or more rewards connected to player PP level. For example, keys. Now, the PP tournament needs 1000 points for just 1 class 1 uncommon key. That is very strange. For a higher level player, 1000 points should be for a class 2 key. Or, the game could do more points but for better level keys. 

**PP troopsadd special Persian troops for bonus rewards. These could be like heroes. They don’t have a resource value. So, they don’t change the payout or payout loan. But, players could use them to battle other positions. They would be extra troops, not replace regular troops players get from PP. Plarium could add 2 types of bonus reward Persian troops. One type could be used anytime. Another type could be used for some limited time. For example, players must use the limited time bonus Persian troops before the next day game reset. That could make doing more positions better or more fun in one day.

**PP coalition missionsadd some PP coalition missions. But give more information. For example, would coalition PP use the payout, payout loan, fee system too? If yes, would coalition PP be part of the solo PP payout system or something different? What rewards could players get? When could players do coalition PP –anytime or just tournaments?

Thank you.
Mar 5, 2017, 10:4603/05/17
07/29/14
The Irate Penguin said:

Vekk said:

Don't know if it's already posted or not. What i'm missing the most in this game is a kind of forum/topic board for coalitions.

You can only discuss attacks in chat, which sometimes is hard to explain. You can't even show them battle reports. Or how many troops a certain enemy has... 

Every announcement of a leader has to be sended in private message, you can't organise an attack in a chatroom,... do i need to continue ? 

One of the keys of having fun in a game is communication with other members. I played for years Grepolis and overthere this was much better integrated. 

Good evening Vekk,

it's a topic that comes up often at MMOG's and sometimes I too wish for it, but seeing the many tools available from 3rd paries such as Skype, TS, FB, G+ and so many more, including forum and chat hosters, it's probably better if game foundries stick to what they do best and don't get into the business providing chat and messaging platforms. 

Cheers, P.

I still think it's neccesary to take the game to a higher level. I think game features are already at a high level. You have indeed much 3th party apps but who takes the time for such things? It takes now already hard work to encourage people to work together on something, if you want them than to join again other apps they won't do. 
Mar 5, 2017, 12:1203/05/17
07/29/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Vekk said:

It's a very good idea and our devs are already looking for a way to implement it :)

Great ! Lets hope it works out :). 

I know a lot of people miss this kind of communication so it really would add something to the game !
Mar 6, 2017, 05:2503/06/17
Mar 6, 2017, 05:26(edited)
07/07/14

Reduce requirements of coalition achievement Exalted of Sparta.

Achievement requirements are very unbalanced in comparison with other achievements and game itself. No coalition has achieved even level 1 of it! (except for two who grinded, ie., cheated by building up and destroying and thus have level 1 ).

You can simply check that it is so simply by opening  top 10 or top 100 coalition rankings. Coalitions are done with most achievements but are  level 0 in this one.

Mar 6, 2017, 09:5503/06/17
09/17/15
Diogene said:

I know that developers have no plans to make changes to the siege techniques (I remember your words, Alyona). However, if and when they decide to do so, I would like is taken into consideration my proposal. To make the siege a viable alternative to their war strategy, I propose that:

- Is added to the player's hourly production besieging the figure resulting from the debuff the player under siege (eg hourly production of the one who besieges 1500 - hourly production besieged 1000 - 5% of 1000 = 50 - new production of the one who besieges 1550 (1500 + 50) - new production besieged 950 (1000-50)

The maximum number of cities that can be besieged with this system remains 3. The cities are besieged later become normal protectorates. If I decide to lay siege to a city that can guarantee me a greater percentage of resources, I will take away one of the first three sieges, and will cover the remaining slots with new conquest.

Simple and easy I think. It will not change much compared to the current system, but this small change could make a lot more interesting siege.

Thank you for your ideas. If our devs ever decide to make some changes to Sieges, I will pass it to them for consideration :)
Mar 6, 2017, 10:0003/06/17
09/17/15

kjm said:

Suggestions for Persian positions (re-post from other page)

**PP tournaments -change the reward system for the PP tournaments. Better rewards could be added. Specifically, make one or more rewards connected to player PP level. For example, keys. Now, the PP tournament needs 1000 points for just 1 class 1 uncommon key. That is very strange. For a higher level player, 1000 points should be for a class 2 key. Or, the game could do more points but for better level keys. 

**PP troopsadd special Persian troops for bonus rewards. These could be like heroes. They don’t have a resource value. So, they don’t change the payout or payout loan. But, players could use them to battle other positions. They would be extra troops, not replace regular troops players get from PP. Plarium could add 2 types of bonus reward Persian troops. One type could be used anytime. Another type could be used for some limited time. For example, players must use the limited time bonus Persian troops before the next day game reset. That could make doing more positions better or more fun in one day.

**PP coalition missionsadd some PP coalition missions. But give more information. For example, would coalition PP use the payout, payout loan, fee system too? If yes, would coalition PP be part of the solo PP payout system or something different? What rewards could players get? When could players do coalition PP –anytime or just tournaments?

Thank you.

1) rewards in Tournaments change from time to time. It's possible that such Items as Keys will be added to the rewards list. However, nobody can tell you for sure. Devs don't accept suggestions regarding rewards.

2) Game mechanics doesn't allow players to use Persian Units. As for the new Units types, even if they are added, nobody can tell you for sure if they will be awarded on PPs.

3) Our devs have an idea to add Coalition positions. But it's just an idea for now.
Mar 6, 2017, 10:0103/06/17
09/17/15
Vekk said:

I still think it's neccesary to take the game to a higher level. I think game features are already at a high level. You have indeed much 3th party apps but who takes the time for such things? It takes now already hard work to encourage people to work together on something, if you want them than to join again other apps they won't do. 
I fully agree with that! 
Mar 6, 2017, 10:0203/06/17
09/17/15
Vekk said:

Great ! Lets hope it works out :). 

I know a lot of people miss this kind of communication so it really would add something to the game !
I'm glad to hear that! We also hope that this feature will not only help with communication inside Coalitions, but will also unite players even more.
Mar 6, 2017, 10:0303/06/17
09/17/15
Ritmas said:

Reduce requirements of coalition achievement Exalted of Sparta.

Achievement requirements are very unbalanced in comparison with other achievements and game itself. No coalition has achieved even level 1 of it! (except for two who grinded, ie., cheated by building up and destroying and thus have level 1 ).

You can simply check that it is so simply by opening  top 10 or top 100 coalition rankings. Coalitions are done with most achievements but are  level 0 in this one.

Hi! What changes would you suggest?
Mar 6, 2017, 14:0503/06/17
08/23/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Diogene said:

Thank you for your ideas. If our devs ever decide to make some changes to Sieges, I will pass it to them for consideration :)

Thanks Alyona. I really hope that the developers consider the idea and seriously explore the possibility to slightly modify the siege techniques. So it is pointless: the beleaguered players can continue to play normally (without penalty), while those who have completed the siege risk losing its troops at all (there are in fact more benefits from a raid that a siege) . I had forgotten a request: could you not, when you launch a siege, use the same tactics of emporia? I mean letting go together defensive and offensive units, and then turn back the latter (offensive) when completed the siege. It does not make sense to them to remain in the city once it is besieged.

Mar 7, 2017, 01:0103/07/17
10/15/15

elias said:

FastReD said:

another suggestion

To build more troops at a time, such that in the stable, can be manufactured offense and defense at the same time and not expect units offensive manufactured, and after it is manufactured, wait another queue manufacture of defense if not that it is capable of making defense and offensive at the same time

Passed this one a few days ago.

Esta si es una MUY BUENA idea, y no solo en los establos sino en todos los edificios : ataque y defensa a la vez

Alyona said please. Se que en español no me haces mucho caso pero con el movil imposible utilizar google translator.

Algun dia se implementara la idea de Fastred y se podra crear ataque y defensa al mismo tiempo ??

Ya se que esta aprobada la idea pero cuando la implementaran ??

Esto que en su día digiste que se implementaría tiene fecha ?

Mar 7, 2017, 09:1303/07/17
09/17/15
Diogene said:

I had forgotten a request: could you not, when you launch a siege, use the same tactics of emporia? I mean letting go together defensive and offensive units, and then turn back the latter (offensive) when completed the siege. It does not make sense to them to remain in the city once it is besieged.

That's also a great idea by the way! :) 
Mar 7, 2017, 09:1503/07/17
09/17/15
elias said:

Esta si es una MUY BUENA idea, y no solo en los establos sino en todos los edificios : ataque y defensa a la vez

Alyona said please. Se que en español no me haces mucho caso pero con el movil imposible utilizar google translator.

Algun dia se implementara la idea de Fastred y se podra crear ataque y defensa al mismo tiempo ??

Ya se que esta aprobada la idea pero cuando la implementaran ??

Esto que en su día digiste que se implementaría tiene fecha ?

Unfortunately, this idea wasn't approved by devs. It was declined. It's a part of your strategy - to choose which Units to build.
Mar 7, 2017, 17:0403/07/17
Mar 7, 2017, 17:09(edited)

Here's a supremely inconsequential and negligible suggestion, but nonetheless:

Please, someone, redesign the Amphi-Portapotty!

It's a massively out of scale eyesore, flush with arches which the Greeks never learned to build, including some light show which is either Spartans playing Quidditch or Leonidas setting up a 360° Matrix shot for the Phylarch. I would do my best to hide it in the farthest corner, were it not that I need to visit it every time I logon. I might be getting on in years, but I feel no need to visit this loo every three hours. Yet.

Cheers,
P.

Mar 7, 2017, 19:1503/07/17
01/11/16

have there be a radius limit, set by user, regarding the greatest acceptable travel time for a trade. it is truly obnoxious when a player 6 hours away decides that my wheat is better than his neighbors. that means though, that my ships are out for 12 hours, a time in which i could trade away all my excess with closer neighbors instead of just one inconsiderate jerk. it shouldn't be that difficult to say ok, i want this trade to be offered to players within a 2 hour travel radius. 

secondly. perhaps a way to recall troops from the raid bubble that shows up at the bottom of the screen after a raid has been sent. you can boost from that space, but you cant cancel and recall from there. to recall i have to go back to my city screen, go to the war concil screen, and find which raid i want to cancel, and then cancel it. it would all be much easier if there was an x for cancel next to the boost button.
Mar 7, 2017, 20:0203/07/17
01/11/16
also, perhaps be able to trade resources with a "central bank" sort of like in settlers of catan. you could say trade 40K wheat for 10 k timber or bronze. you could always get a better trade with other players, but the benefit of the bank would be an immediate trade, so you wouldnt have to wait for your ships to go and return. you could be limited by 10 bank trades per day, and each trade would be limited by the number of ships your harbor supports. i just had someone accept a trade that will take 8.5 hours to get there!!!!! super frustrating and i would definitely rather take a bad trade close by. even if we had to build an extra building and then upgrade it for better trades it would be better than having the bad luck of waiting 17 hours for ships to come back before being able to submit another trade.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.