League Tower Event!

League Tower Event!

Пошук
Коментарі
16 серп. 2018, 10:2016.08.18

Nikitta said:

Gandalf said:

TK' said:

Was unable to collect tower league rewards after collecting the much smaller My Rewards... Needs attention quickly
You can only collect your personal rewards

Collecting the reward requires many clicks, if i didn't wonder why i got no fire bombs i would not have clicked all the options to get a reward. At the completion of most other events Oberon just sends you a message telling you of the rewards you got. This tower event is different and new to many. Maybe as a suggestion, make it the same and auto give rewards, or at least explain in the event window you need to claim them.

Either way, a fun event..

Hello!

League Tower is not similar to other Tournaments running in the game. That's why collecting Reward differs here as well.

In League Reward tab we displayed Reward that all League members won in general. There are two kinds of League Reward:

1. Milestone Floor Reward. This Reward is given to Leagues upon successfully clearing a Milestone Floor. To receive this Reward, you must defeat at least one of the Corrupted within a given number of floors.

2. Special League Reward. This Reward is given to a League that successfully clears Floors 30, 50, and 100. To receive this Reward, you must have defeated at least one of the Corrupted during the current League Tower Event.

You can claim your reward in Personal Reward tab. 

16 серп. 2018, 16:2116.08.18

hiho. ich finde den wettbewerb von der idee her positiv. jede liga mit 75 membern kann ebene 60, regulär ohne reaktivierung der champs schaffen. bis ebene 80 ist der wettbewerb auch für grössere ligen machbar. und schon eine herausforderung. einziger kritikpunkt ist, die ebenen von 81 bis 100..absolut utopisch und nicht zu erreichen. man benötigt 540 orangene champions. selbst mit reaktivierung bleiben es 270 champions. das macht bei einer 100 member liga, 3 orangene champions je member. das ist bei weitem übertrieben und ich behaupte, nicht zu erreichen. hier sollte plarium noch ein wenig justieren.

nach den neuen animus-einheiten und diesem neuen wettbewerb ist plarium auf einen guten weg. wenn ihr nun noch einführt, das ab einer bestimmten deffensive, eine festung bei einem entsprechenden level nicht mehr gesenkt werden kann, geht es in eine richtige richtung. 

zur zeit ist beim pvp eigentlich nur in dörfchen was machbar, was natürlich nicht positiv ist. hier wär es an der zeit, sich etwas neues einfallen zu lassen. 

zur zeit werden keine türme gedefft, weil deff gräber. festungen sind zu 90 % auf level 5...darüber nur für payer angreifbar. auf burgen lohnt kein pvp...und ehrlich...muss auch nicht sein. 

am pvp sollte plarium etwas neues aber auch gerechtes erarbeiten.

20 серп. 2018, 13:4220.08.18

Belgaron said:

hiho. ich finde den wettbewerb von der idee her positiv. jede liga mit 75 membern kann ebene 60, regulär ohne reaktivierung der champs schaffen. bis ebene 80 ist der wettbewerb auch für grössere ligen machbar. und schon eine herausforderung. einziger kritikpunkt ist, die ebenen von 81 bis 100..absolut utopisch und nicht zu erreichen. man benötigt 540 orangene champions. selbst mit reaktivierung bleiben es 270 champions. das macht bei einer 100 member liga, 3 orangene champions je member. das ist bei weitem übertrieben und ich behaupte, nicht zu erreichen. hier sollte plarium noch ein wenig justieren.

nach den neuen animus-einheiten und diesem neuen wettbewerb ist plarium auf einen guten weg. wenn ihr nun noch einführt, das ab einer bestimmten deffensive, eine festung bei einem entsprechenden level nicht mehr gesenkt werden kann, geht es in eine richtige richtung. 

zur zeit ist beim pvp eigentlich nur in dörfchen was machbar, was natürlich nicht positiv ist. hier wär es an der zeit, sich etwas neues einfallen zu lassen. 

zur zeit werden keine türme gedefft, weil deff gräber. festungen sind zu 90 % auf level 5...darüber nur für payer angreifbar. auf burgen lohnt kein pvp...und ehrlich...muss auch nicht sein. 

am pvp sollte plarium etwas neues aber auch gerechtes erarbeiten.

Hallo mein Lord!

Danke für deinen Kommentar und so ein detailliertes Feedback!

Ja, die Level 80-100 sind ziemlich schwer, aber dieses Ereignis wird regelmäßig gestartet und wir erwarten nicht, dass Ligen diese Level sofort meistern werden. Es wird definitiv eine gewisse Zeit dafür benötigt werden.

Was den Schwert der Mara Wettbewerb und die Festungen angeht, so werden die Entwickler einige Änderungen vornehmen: beim nächsten Wettbewerb wird es nicht möglich sein, die Festungen herabzustufen. So wie sie es mit Lichttürmen gemacht haben.

Hello, my Lord!

Thanks for your comment and such a detailed feedback!

Yes, Levels 80-100 are quite difficult to go through, but this Event will run regularly and we don't expect Leagues to pass them. Some time will be definitely required for doing it.

As for Sword of mara Event and Fortresses, when the next time Event is running, devs will make Fortresses undowgredable as they did it with beacons.

21 серп. 2018, 06:5421.08.18
Gandalf said:

okeksound2013 said:

hi ... I would like to know if to receive the special reward of the covenant you have to reach the liv. 100, or you can reach the liv. 50 and take the reward of 50?

Refer to your personal reward under 'Shrine of Summoning'->Tower->Progress

21 серп. 2018, 13:3021.08.18
Alina Phoenix:

Nikitta said:

Gandalf said:

TK' said:

Was unable to collect tower league rewards after collecting the much smaller My Rewards... Needs attention quickly

Collecting the reward requires many clicks, if i didn't wonder why i got no fire bombs i would not have clicked all the options to get a reward. At the completion of most other events Oberon just sends you a message telling you of the rewards you got. This tower event is different and new to many. Maybe as a suggestion, make it the same and auto give rewards, or at least explain in the event window you need to claim them.

Hello!

League Tower is not similar to other Tournaments running in the game. That's why collecting Reward differs here as well.

In League Reward tab we displayed Reward that all League members won in general. There are two kinds of League Reward:

1. Milestone Floor Reward. This Reward is given to Leagues upon successfully clearing a Milestone Floor. To receive this Reward, you must defeat at least one of the Corrupted within a given number of floors.

2. Special League Reward. This Reward is given to a League that successfully clears Floors 30, 50, and 100. To receive this Reward, you must have defeated at least one of the Corrupted during the current League Tower Event.

Yeah, was a little confusing to understand which reward will be mine, but now i know... You must fight in superior levels to get more rewards 
(Or dont? )
lol
22 серп. 2018, 09:3822.08.18
Chascon said:

Alina Phoenix:

Nikitta said:

Gandalf said:

TK' said:

Hello!

Yeah, was a little confusing to understand which reward will be mine, but now i know... You must fight in superior levels to get more rewards 
(Or dont? )
lol
Higher levels always give better rewards as it's harder to reach them :)
29 серп. 2018, 03:2229.08.18

It's not just that the cost to unlock all your champions is expensive, the prizes aren't worth it. I get the company wants to make money, doesn't it make more sense for them to make it worth it for the players to spend it?

The fire balls are nice, that's it. Revamp the prizes and people will enjoy playing it more and some people will feel it's worth it to spend money on it.

It was misleading to give league chests. They do say when one person gets one, everyone gets one. I was sceptical the first tournament because that would have been crazy to get that many. Meet us in the middle and give a little better prizes, it's a win for everyone.

29 серп. 2018, 07:5229.08.18

crumb0318 said:

It's not just that the cost to unlock all your champions is expensive, the prizes aren't worth it. I get the company wants to make money, doesn't it make more sense for them to make it worth it for the players to spend it?

The fire balls are nice, that's it. Revamp the prizes and people will enjoy playing it more and some people will feel it's worth it to spend money on it.

It was misleading to give league chests. They do say when one person gets one, everyone gets one. I was sceptical the first tournament because that would have been crazy to get that many. Meet us in the middle and give a little better prizes, it's a win for everyone.

Hello!

I've forwarded feedback regarding Prizes to devs already.

As for the misleading name of League chests, we will change it in the upcoming update.
20 верес. 2018, 02:2020.09.18
Man this event is boring af lol... so slow and not much use for geists 
24 верес. 2018, 19:4024.09.18

Trent Kestin said:

Man this event is boring af lol... so slow and not much use for geists 

It helps boost league activity which is really nice to have :) it does get redundant every other week by maybe they wil add changes to it down the line.

7 жовт. 2018, 14:4907.10.18
I think most people are already bored of it for good reason. It’s a little ridiculous the amount of grade 5 champions you need to get to level 100 as well plus there’s no competition between leagues. Like oh great, we’re first place. What did we win? And it will always be the same leagues up top since they’ll have the most high level champions. Almost impossible for other leagues to have a chance, especially leagues that don’t have a full roster. It just has so many flaws. 
9 жовт. 2018, 18:3509.10.18
Trent Kestin said:

I think most people are already bored of it for good reason. It’s a little ridiculous the amount of grade 5 champions you need to get to level 100 as well plus there’s no competition between leagues. Like oh great, we’re first place. What did we win? And it will always be the same leagues up top since they’ll have the most high level champions. Almost impossible for other leagues to have a chance, especially leagues that don’t have a full roster. It just has so many flaws. 
It is really hard to get to 100 I agree, but your champions gain xp when you hit the tower so you are advancing them. Everyone working together you get rewards at the end of the event which is really nice to. To advance them prior to the tower event when battling the fallen you didnt get fireballs chests geists or as many scrolls if any. There is always an advantage to woriking together with your league to achieve these things.
30 жовт. 2018, 02:4330.10.18
Here is a thought you may have already considered: if the tower event coincides with a league vs league tourney then add tower activity to league score.
30 жовт. 2018, 14:2730.10.18
pldav47j said:

Here is a thought you may have already considered: if the tower event coincides with a league vs league tourney then add tower activity to league score.
That would be a good idea to add to the future! Not sure how they could do this as the tower gives you its own rewards but at the same time the league vs league events could boost activity and have more members online to work the tower as they attack the enemies :) 
12 берез. 2019, 11:3912.03.19
What is being received as a special league reward for clear floor 30, and what for clear 50?
14 берез. 2019, 10:2014.03.19

Papanka said:

What is being received as a special league reward for clear floor 30, and what for clear 50?

Hi, Papanka. The rewards you get for League Tower event depends on your personal activity in this event. It can be possible that you don't get the reward if you don't participate actively. 

Rewards you receive for clearing Tower Floors can be divided into 3 types:

Personal Reward. You receive this Reward for defeating the Corrupted on the Tower Floors. This Reward is the same as the one players receive by defeating Undead in the Champion window.

Milestone Floor Reward. This Reward is given to Leagues upon successfully clearing a Milestone Floor. To receive this Reward, each League Member must defeat at least one of the Corrupted within a given number of floors.

Special League Reward. This Reward is given to a League that successfully clears Floors 30, 50, and 100. To receive this Reward, each League Member must have defeated at least one of the Corrupted during the current League Tower Event.

Rewards gained during the League Tower Event can be claimed once the Event has ended. Exceptions are Champion XP and Energy gained in battles with the Corrupted, which are added to your account automatically.

The list of the rewards is available in the event window when the event is active. On the 30th floor, your League can get bronze League Chest. On the 50th floor, the Chest will be Silver :)

21 груд. 2019, 17:2121.12.19
Hello why can't we find the history of the tower event back in Oberons letters as we receive from other events
NancyAdmin
26 груд. 2019, 16:0326.12.19

Ronny De Bock said:

Hello why can't we find the history of the tower event back in Oberons letters as we receive from other events

At the moment League Leaders can check the activity of each player when the tournament is on and we believe that it's enough.