Всі Категорії

Hacked from Taiwan > Update

Пошук
23 жовт. 2021, 01:5723.10.21

This is my post from 4 days ago:

I was hacked from someone in Taiwan on Friday (around 2am EST) and had the email/password changed, and I cannot access my account. That same day, I submitted a ticket into Plarium Support, and have not heard anything yet. I can very easily verify that I am the rightful owner of the account because of the purchases that I have made.

Reading into some of these other threads, and because I hadn't heard anything back yet, I submitted another ticket this morning (7am EST) and still have not heard anything. Please help me get my account back. 

Update:

On the same day of the post (see above), Plarium responded to my ticket and asked for the relevant information to make sure that the account was actually mine. I provided them that information on the same day (4 days ago), within an hour of them emailing me back. I was told that it would be forwarded to the second-line support team, and someone would reach out to me. I have not heard back from them yet. I have sent 2 subsequent emails on the same ticket, seeking some kind of status on my ticket and no one has responded. Others who i've known to have been hacked have had their accounts back within a day or 2, but I have been waiting since October 16th for my account to be returned to me. Plarium, please help me get my account back, or let me know that you need more information to give me the account back.

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
23 жовт. 2021, 02:3323.10.21

Due to the maasive amount of tickets flowing in right now there's nothing that we here can do. I really am sorry that I can't help, I hope you hear back soon.

Тему закрито. Ти не можеш залишити коментар.