Все Категории

Changes to the conditions for League assignment

Changes to the conditions for League assignment

🔔 Jarls, important news!

From February 7, the conditions for League assignment in all personal Competitions will be changing, as will the checkpoints and the rewards for passing them in these Competitions.

The new system for League assignment in regular personal Competitions, the Trick of the Gods, all Hunts, and in personal Competitions that take place as part of global Competitions:
- League of Rookies: Palace level 1–21
- League of Recruits: Palace level 22–26
- League of Warriors: Palace level 27–32
- League of Conquerors: Palace level 33–35
- League of Masters: Palace level 36–37
- League of Odin: Palace level 38–39
- League of Asgard: Palace level 40

The new system for League assignment in personal Competitions that are held as part of Holmgang and in Jotunheim during the Battle for the Throne:
- League of Rookies: Palace level 21–25
- League of Recruits: Palace level 26–29
- League of Warriors: Palace level 30–32
- League of Conquerors: Palace level 33–35
- League of Masters: Palace level 36–37
- League of Odin: Palace level 38–39
- League of Asgard: Palace level 40

👉 We would like to remind you that you can always find the current rules for League assignment in our regularly updated article: https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/666_game-database/593701_league-assignment-in-competitions/ 

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
31 янв. 2022, 14:0231.01.22
12 май 2022, 07:1712.05.22
Blackadder

Have the rewards for reaching event  targets in the sub level 35 leagues been reduced again? I look at many events and it's a handful of 3hr boosts or some small troop boosts that you don't need. They don't look remotely worth the time and effort required, and are certainly not worth spending money to achieve.

Thank you for the feedback, Blackadder, I have forwarded it to the developers👍

Stay tuned😇

23 май 2022, 21:0623.05.22
Blackadder

Have the rewards for reaching event  targets in the sub level 35 leagues been reduced again? I look at many events and it's a handful of 3hr boosts or some small troop boosts that you don't need. They don't look remotely worth the time and effort required, and are certainly not worth spending money to achieve.

Hey Blackadder not many in our kingdom bother with clan events anymore, your right the rewards have been reduced. The points needed for pers events checkpoints have also gone up, we are losing players everyday. At one point we had two 40T clans in a growing  kingdom now just one 23T in a dead kingdom. Lots of palace 40 shielded for years 😢and left the game. Most left after the money grab update, a few left after the new event for the top clans. These are big players who have spent loads of money but just said enough is enough. Lots of facebook pages that are not owned by vwoc go see what the players are saying, makes for some grim reading. 

25 июль 2022, 12:5025.07.22
25 июль 2022, 12:55(отредактировано)

Plarium is getting rid of English speaking players by pricing them out of the game.  No rewards worth trying for as it costs more to get them than your receive....not like the old days where you really recieved some good rewards for your efforts.  If Plarium wants to price everyone out of the game then I say to them....have fun.  Your company cannot survive just having one particular client base.  Plariums logo is "were not happy until your unhappy".  We used to be able to play to enjoy the game....now we have to pay to play.  Paks are not worth buying anymore and the high bars to get any rewards have m pretty much destroyed a lot of players.  I do believe Plarium has to revisit thier strategy and pricing....just my opiorn which of course Plarium disregards.

26 июль 2022, 09:5226.07.22
Erik

Plarium is getting rid of English speaking players by pricing them out of the game.  No rewards worth trying for as it costs more to get them than your receive....not like the old days where you really recieved some good rewards for your efforts.  If Plarium wants to price everyone out of the game then I say to them....have fun.  Your company cannot survive just having one particular client base.  Plariums logo is "were not happy until your unhappy".  We used to be able to play to enjoy the game....now we have to pay to play.  Paks are not worth buying anymore and the high bars to get any rewards have m pretty much destroyed a lot of players.  I do believe Plarium has to revisit thier strategy and pricing....just my opiorn which of course Plarium disregards.

Thank you for your honest feedback, Erik! Every player's opinion is really important to us. I have forwarded your feedback to our developers 🙏