Все Категории

Why I am fazing out of the game

Why I am fazing out of the game

Поиск
Комментарии
1 март 2022, 18:5301.03.22
Blackjackmack

My kingdom was fine until a large clan moved in and wants everyone else to move out. We can not yield without domain guards and can not do a stronghold siege during CvC without them attacking us and giving us negative reputes. Negative reputes are constsnt! There will be a lot of players quiting the game because of them. I know you are going to say "this is part of the game" but it is more like cyber bullying! You will sugest that I move to another kingdom. I don't want to leave a stronghold behind that I have spent a small fortune on. This clan is ruining the game for so many players.

That sucks Blackjackman, A few years back we had a Russian clan move to our kingdom and do the same. I fear the game is going down the shitter at the moment, the last upgrade we lost a whole clan of 27T inf. Just said enough is enough and quit, not a upgrade for players but for profit.    

1 март 2022, 20:1601.03.22

Surely this won't be a problem by next week. The rouble has dropped that much that presumably base packs will be unaffordable to all but the Oligarchs.

2 март 2022, 11:4102.03.22
2 март 2022, 12:50(отредактировано)

Apart from at the beginning of the game when the novice jump  had legitamacy, I was against   the suggestion of being able to move kingdoms, and largely still am.

I don't think it has accomplished what many clamoured for, and still do, that is to revive dead kingdoms, but in the past having played a similar game in  which much the same request was made, amalgamating kingdoms did not work.

One has to ask  the motive behind a whole clan moving, perhaps they were bullied elsewhere, or  for something more sinister altogether.

The paying homage to the Konung,and the whole repute thing stinks worse now,than it ever did.  They never deserved the silver levy which was avoidable, and certainly dont deserve the replacement which isn't.

Claim jumpers are bad enough but  coercing others to leave takes the biscuit. 

As to phazing out, it is being forced on  those who cannot play in clan events, and have little or nothing to gain  in the  kingdom events, because the targets are set too high.

In the last revenge no rewards  for me, and very few for my other more advanced account in a different kingdom, which also won.

3 март 2022, 08:4003.03.22

Blackjackmack. That is nasty. What happens if everyone stays to keep up kingdom influence but contributes very little to kingdom events - just enough to reap the rewards earned by the new clan. Will the new clan get fed up with all the "free loaders" and move on?

27 апр. 2022, 04:3927.04.22
pipkin

Blackjackmack. That is nasty. What happens if everyone stays to keep up kingdom influence but contributes very little to kingdom events - just enough to reap the rewards earned by the new clan. Will the new clan get fed up with all the "free loaders" and move on?

That didn't work in my kingdom. And it encouraged me to make my own SH. So they worked hard, spent hard and I grew hard. But they do respect me sometimes now because I became a reinforcement to the kingdom. If only they understood this effect. But surely there are plenty of others who are not much of a benefit to the kingdom. The big guys make no difference though. You are either with them or a pariah. So usually they attack my SH Siege. My response? Defend with the cheapest troops that can hold the coming wave and max any speed you can. Losses are minimal that way. 

Just as a followup on my initial post : I didn't spend a penny any more on the game since then :)

27 апр. 2022, 08:2327.04.22

Negative reputes are trivial.  

The ability freely to yield is an advantage but if your kingdom lacks the political skills to craft a peace then it is no good moaning.  Indeed there is satisfaction in hitting enemy tiles and otherwise getting under their skin.

Failing to contribute in kingdom events is particularly lame.  Victory confers solid benefits and the checkpoints are among the most rewarding.

In short, if your kingdom enjoys peace take the satisfaction afforded; if your kingdom enjoys warring take the satisfaction which that makes available.