Update: Inquisitors, Apostates, runes, new Studies, and much more!
The Inquisitors have arrived in the Kingdoms. To summon them, build the Hall of Justice in your Town and use special items – the Inquisitor’s personal Candles.
- Inquisitor’s Doctrines
Upgrade the Inquisitor’s Doctrines: these increase your economic and military stats, as well as enhancing the Inquisitor.
- New kinds of equipment
You can now craft Inquisitors’ equipment in the Workshop. Provide your Inquisitor with equipment and gain an advantage over your enemies.
- Apostates and their Crypts
A new threat has appeared on the Kingdom map – Apostates, which can only be fought by the Inquisitors. Each attack will provide items and rune shards. After an Apostate has been destroyed, a special location remains – the Apostate’s Crypt, where your troops can obtain resources and rune shards.
Build the Rune Workshop, where you will be able to create runes from shards and increase the types of runes by fusing them.
- Studies for Inquisitors
A new category of Studies has appeared in the Academy – Inquisitors. Conduct these Studies to unlock runes of higher types and speed up the process of rune fusion, improve the military stats of your army, and increase the efficiency of the Inquisitors when fighting Apostates.
Seven new Boosts reduce enemy defense, health, and the damage inflicted by their army; they increase your troops’ defense and offense, as well as march headcount and speed.
- The Grand Inquisition Tournament
Order your Inquisitors to destroy Apostates and earn rewards for each attack. To participate in this Tournament, the "Unlock Apostates I" Study needs to be conducted.
- The second troop for a Raid
You will be able to send two troops on a Raid: the first one led by the Hero, the second by the Inquisitor.
- The Hero’s Equipment Secrecy item now is called Obscuration. By applying it, you will conceal your Hero’s equipment and all information about the Inquisitor.
- When the Outpost reaches level 13, you can find out about the enemy Inquisitor.
- Users of the web version will receive notifications about recommended browsers if their browser is outdated or not completely supported.
- The Inquisitors and Rune Workshop sections have been added to the Menu for convenient navigation.