Все Категории

Update: Inquisitors, Apostates, runes, new Studies, and much more!

Update: Inquisitors, Apostates, runes, new Studies, and much more!

Поиск
Комментарии
13 дек. 2018, 19:4913.12.18

"The rent is too damn high!"

Where the *&*@ do we get materials to make the inquisitor's helmet, weapon, armor?

Why does their stamina start at 1000?  It seems really hard to increase it except spending gold to boost it, which seems like a terrible waste.

The cost of candles from the Order Store is way too high.  Seriously!

BTW: I'm sick of getting 20,000 food and 70 gold from treasure chests.  WTF is up with mining gold mines and getting 30 gold?  Seriously!

14 дек. 2018, 01:5614.12.18

Hannibal said:

I've been playing for 3 weeks and participating in Inquisitions, hitting Apostates and yielding camps and I don't have any materials in the Workshop for crafting Inquisitor gear?

Assailant and resource camp results are necessary inputs to craft Inquisitor gear.

Can you post a screen shot of your Workshop / Materials tab?
14 дек. 2018, 02:0514.12.18
14 дек. 2018, 02:07(отредактировано)

angerfist6201 said:

"The rent is too damn high!"

Where the *&*@ do we get materials to make the inquisitor's helmet, weapon, armor?

Why does their stamina start at 1000?  It seems really hard to increase it except spending gold to boost it, which seems like a terrible waste.

The cost of candles from the Order Store is way too high.  Seriously!

BTW: I'm sick of getting 20,000 food and 70 gold from treasure chests.  WTF is up with mining gold mines and getting 30 gold?  Seriously!

>> Where the *&*@ do we get materials to make the inquisitor's helmet, weapon, armor?

> Assailant and resource camp results are necessary inputs to craft Inquisitor gear.

>> Why does their stamina start at 1000?  It seems really hard to increase it except spending gold to boost it, which seems like a terrible waste.

It has to start somewhere. (?)

It is and it is. You need to wait, or buy stamina packs. You increase the max. level via Hero / Assailant Skills. You add to the max. level by applying Malachite jewels to gear you're wearing.

> The cost of candles from the Order Store is way too high.  Seriously!

Yep.

> WTF is up with mining gold mines and getting 30 gold?  Seriously!

Don't waste your time mining gold. It is the least useful way to spend your time. Short of doing nothing. Better to yield Silver, even, and add to your Order's event points, which will probably collectively return more gold to you than you could ever yield on your own.

- better, of course, to yield everything else to grow buildings, etc.

Just being in a top order should cause enough gold to land in your lap to remain shielded forever.

Order chat will also be able to help with good questions like these. Far faster than this forum, even.

22 сент. 2020, 22:1822.09.20
where can i find apostates spawn schedule and how long they stick around? 
23 сент. 2020, 06:5123.09.20

Lord Loizos said:

where can i find apostates spawn schedule and how long they stick around? 

Greetings!

Apart from in-game announcements you can follow our official Facebook page. We make new posts for next week's events from time to time. Here is the link for the last one:

https://www.facebook.com/ThroneKingdomAtWar/posts/1226441711073481