15 сент. 2020, 19:27(отредактировано)

Alina said:

fURY said:

Feuerherz said:

fURY said:

i did it

half my league who i taught did it

why cant u or anyone else ?

Hi, fURY! Congrats! I'm dying to see your tutorial! 

i wouldnt want u dying on me now                  .                      

we cant have that ,we still need u ,so ill try my best to finish the tutorial fast 

15 сент. 2020, 00:2515.09.20

fURY said:

Limad said:

fURY said:

Feuerherz said:

fURY said:

seems like ill have to write a tutorial fr this one too 

I am curious how it will look like. Without the use of sapphires, of course.

ill write it at after the new moon quest.so in a few days

im waiting on a new moon quest to confirm a suspicion i have.i cant lie about it being completely possible  free without saphs but it should  easily be achievable by spendin a 100 or 2 saphs everyday 

just  a peek of whats to come in tutorial and how to:

i did it

half my league who i taught did it

why cant u or anyone else ?

And the other half? Are they not capable of clicking the 50 sapphs refresh button about 300 times? Cos that's all the skill it takes to complete it. Not really something that needs a tutorial but whatever floats your boat. 

or  whatvr floats the half's boat that can click ,this part,i cant express enough,not 300 times,2,3 times a day ,latter being a max 

or cause half cant,the other half shouldnt :p ? 

i have a better proposal,lets not look at half the players as victim,and half as bad guys !

in the end,me or lets say the other half would love to see a better percentage for ranks 6 and 7 too :s 

but if it comes down to it is what it is,just trying to offer a solution,to help :s why else would i be investing hours of my time to write a tutorial and even be the bad guy cause  u dnt/cant do the clicks

i hope u could,i hope everyone could 

ah and ill try to come up with a comprise way for people who cant click too,see im thinking about them too

It takes about 10 to 15k to close out the rewards. Do you disagree?

Also, google translate is your friend. Maybe try that for a change. 

15 сент. 2020, 19:3515.09.20
15 сент. 2020, 20:01(отредактировано)

Limad said:

fURY said:

Limad said:

fURY said:

Feuerherz said:

fURY said:

It takes about 10 to 15k to close out the rewards. Do you disagree?

Also, google translate is your friend. Maybe try that for a change. 

google translate ! any sentence can be read into if chosen to ! its not translation.my english although not perfect is good.i just dnt understand sarcasm,or double meanings and such even in turkish.noticed after a friend mailed me with ur reply and fixed, still,thank u .

for the price no i completely disagree .im not saying this to debate over an obvious thing 

yes it costed me 10k saph the first month.but thats just it.this month i am done with rank 6s,7s and havnt even spent a single saph

for further illustrations please visit my tutorial let me know if u disagree with my disagreement then

happy gaming

16 сент. 2020, 15:0316.09.20

anyways ,my tutorial is finished ,after u read it,u wil see,eventually it will even be possible to finish for free ! without spending any saphs

wanna discuss something ? have an objection ? u can find the thread here.

7 окт. 2020, 00:2807.10.20
disgusted with this,fix it,. Been spending nearly1k saffs eveyday not including all the missives.and last day still only "1" 7th level.... thnks for the rip off :/
AlinaCommunity Manager
8 окт. 2020, 20:1508.10.20
Thomas Dewsbery said:

disgusted with this,fix it,. Been spending nearly1k saffs eveyday not including all the missives.and last day still only "1" 7th level.... thnks for the rip off :/
Hello, Thomas! I'm sorry you didn't like this feature. Our game team has promised to think on how we can improve it. In the meantime, have you read this tutorial? You might find it useful. Good luck!