Все Категории

Elysian Unit’s Ability has been changed

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Elysian Unit’s Ability has been changed

Dear players, 

We are unconditionally sorry for the inconvenience and lack of warning regarding the changes we made to the Elysian Unit’s Ability. Indeed, adjustments were essential in order to improve the bonus calculations. In the future, the improved formula will be perfectly combined with other bonuses and will not cause an imbalance.

We would like to thank you for your understanding.

Просмотры
Комментарии
2 дек. 2022, 16:5402.12.22
3 дек. 2022, 13:4903.12.22
3 дек. 2022, 14:27(отредактировано)

Aww come one everyone, you really do not see what is behind this?

As it was so many cities did not need to buy Helios due to the assassin protection given from the Strategist boosting the Mams. You have all bought so many assassins and relied on them for so long that Plarium give them away by the handful to players now. Assassins are the first, and only for many, choice of attack.

However, the cost of Helios has increased. Now it is 40% increase in some countries but 50% in UK. All cost increases were "attributed" to exchange rates which is a worthless excuse as Euro price to a Euro based company increasing by 40% due to the Euro : Euro exchange rate change is laughable. So even taking Plarium moving the profits to AUD to parent company that E/R did not change by 40 to 50%.

So the Elysians changes are to try force players, previously safe under their Mams and Guardian, to now pay the inflated price for Helios, it is obvious, as Helios sales will have fallen dramatically as soon as we could defend efficiently against assassins without buying Helios.

Now this used to be an MMOWSG but is now a tournament based game which is a form of gambling and the owners of Plarium are experts in gambling so know how to load things into their favour.

With the changes now implemented Plarium will be expecting a huge upsurge in sales of Helios whilst they continue to give away assassins for free and the upsurge will be at the new prices, there is a reason we had the price increase prior to the changes, think about it.

Helios went from £12 to £18 in the UK. No idea of other currency prices but keep this as the example. 10k players buy that 52 times per year to protect their cities from assassins, previously safe as noted above, which are given away in droves plus the massive buying of them. That extra £6 is a HUGE amount of extra money on top of what we have already been ripped off for.

The changes will also drive up the sales of assassins exponentially.

3 дек. 2022, 21:4103.12.22
Admiral Hargrade

Hi, it's a shame what plarium is doing, I'm a player who, like many, has invested time and money, especially sacrifice, to raise guardians to level 8 and I ask why? Will I get my money back? Will they make up for it with troops? Or do they just want the game to end for some other reason? I am more than sure that many will continue to abandon the game, we feel betrayed and mocked by a company that does not care about the loyalty of its users. plarium synonym of shame.

jan 1st when this battle pass runsout i will be deliting everything conected to PLARIUM  congats anther   dead city and one step closer  having a life again

4 дек. 2022, 11:2204.12.22

What Plarium should think about is:

- Is there anyone stupid enough to invest in the next " fantastic deal " when plarium will propose a new pack or a new proposal to improve elyseans ? Why ? As soon we buy it they will me decreased again so we will have to pay something else

That was already the case with the new units as peonians. between peonians and dimachas, with the right guardian there is no more interest to use elysean as they are only weak and expensive units. 

But I perfectly know you will sooon propose a new guradian which will provide a new bonus to elysean stats. 

Who will be stupid enough to waste time and money for an advantage wich will disapear with the next " fantastic deal " of plarium ?

Same with the new capital level. I know there will be some, but who will be stupid enough to rise their cap with probably a lot of losses juste for a useless +1% bonus ?

on a 7000 of power agema it will provide ... 16 off power point

great deal 

4 дек. 2022, 12:5504.12.22
4 дек. 2022, 13:18(отредактировано)
Helena Bathory

What Plarium should think about is:

- Is there anyone stupid enough to invest in the next " fantastic deal " when plarium will propose a new pack or a new proposal to improve elyseans ? Why ? As soon we buy it they will me decreased again so we will have to pay something else

That was already the case with the new units as peonians. between peonians and dimachas, with the right guardian there is no more interest to use elysean as they are only weak and expensive units. 

But I perfectly know you will sooon propose a new guradian which will provide a new bonus to elysean stats. 

Who will be stupid enough to waste time and money for an advantage wich will disapear with the next " fantastic deal " of plarium ?

Same with the new capital level. I know there will be some, but who will be stupid enough to rise their cap with probably a lot of losses juste for a useless +1% bonus ?

on a 7000 of power agema it will provide ... 16 off power point

great deal 

I cannot see them raising the Elysians in any way, shape or form simply because this is about money and money only. Nothing to do with bonus calculators etc.

Plarium are most certainly genuinely sorry about not having realised that they would lose massively on the Helios sales and realised they had to take actions to resolve that. Why would they now take any reversal of that action or create anything which would give us back what they falsely sold us?

I am pretty sure they will have been planning this along these lines: -

"Okay, we have lost a huge amount of money from not selling Helios due to us making that massive mistake of allowing player to spend a ton of time, effort and money to make their cities moreor less 100% impregnable without Helios. So here is what we will do. We will make changes to caps where they have multiple safety levels. As some try and upgrade at a massive cost, where hopefully they spend 10's of 1000's of $ per player to recover lost units as we make the parameters for upgrading hugely expensive, we are going to find that those who stay on safety levels, such as L20, will no longer defend their caps. So where will all that defence go? Well obviously into their cities which is a major problem for us as the Assassins we rely on so heavily for a vast amount of our income will not be able to get to those units due to the MISTAKE WE MADE in not foreseeing the combination of large numbers of Mams + completed Strategist. After getting players to buy 10's of 1000's of assassins, and many hold those numbers, plus our constantly giving them away or selling them at 70% discount, players will NEED to know they can use them so here is what we do. We change the abilities of the Elysians to now player who paid for a ferrari can drive a fiat 500 instead whilst we keep the benefits because, and this is the great bit for us, our terms and conditions mean they have no recourse to us as they do not actually own anything, they are the best cash cows we can ever get and we need to milk those cows. Now they either pay for the Helios or players of L80 who have been lucky and got a Gold maximum assassin offence Guardian will be able to make devastating attacks on any player of any level, even L155 players. At the ned of the day it is not about them and the game bonus it is about us and the bonus for the CEO so we need to do this and not care about the backlash as enough of them will continue to give us the money. Okay, so we lose some of them but even if we lose 25 really big coiners we are going to more than make what they spend back as the others invest very heavily in assassins and Helios" "Now please, round of applause and ensure the CEO knows my name as the person who brought this to the table so I get MY extra big bonus".

If you look back at my orignal post Helena and then take on board what I have just said there is absolutely no incentive for Plarium, or their parent company Aristocrat Leisure, to order a reversal, even if it is very close to mis-selling something which is relativel illegal. I am sure the CEO of Aristocrat would be happy if he paid for and had delivered to him a Ferarri and some time later the dealership came round and replaced it with a Fiat 500, which is, basically, what they expect us to be happy with.

4 дек. 2022, 13:1104.12.22

Alles  nur noch Betrug  hoch 3 .

4 дек. 2022, 14:5804.12.22

I think you are not aware of what you have done because if you were this is jail

I will summarize: you take out an activation guardian of the Elisean units, we buy the adventurers to be able to upload them, we upload their corresponding art. and once we get them and be 100% covered against the politicians, with which when we close the game until the next day we think that we are covered with our defenses in our city but a soulless arrives and everything that has been raised with money, Effort and time snatches it from you without prior notice, unilaterally, the next day when you connect! OH surprise, it turns out that the plarium entered and stole that protection you had !! and not only that, I also leave the door open for politicians to throw at you and kill your defenses

What credibility does plarium have with what it proposes to you? You cannot be trusted, you take us for children, they give you candy to buy and once you buy it, they steal it

Apart from the 50% increase in all packages

4 дек. 2022, 15:1704.12.22

Take note that nearly all the new " improvements " of plarium didn't work. 

Who can afford new general items and level  up all of them ?

Who can afford so many 8 level guardians ?

Who can afford the " team positions" completely useless thing where you can get a new general item you already have and you don't have enough ressources to upgrade anyway. 

Who can afford the useless new capital level who would give you a miserable +1% with losses of some billions off and def. 

You have a really pathetic marketing team really. 

4 дек. 2022, 15:3604.12.22
Helena Bathory

Take note that nearly all the new " improvements " of plarium didn't work. 

Who can afford new general items and level  up all of them ?

Who can afford so many 8 level guardians ?

Who can afford the " team positions" completely useless thing where you can get a new general item you already have and you don't have enough ressources to upgrade anyway. 

Who can afford the useless new capital level who would give you a miserable +1% with losses of some billions off and def. 

You have a really pathetic marketing team really. 

Will not be thier marketing which is at fault. They only follow the scripts they are given, such as this Community manager has to do.

It will be business strategy who usually answer into Finance and Finance only care about P&L and would be happy for everyone to let thier children starve during fuel poverty so they spend the money on the game so the CEO gets his big bonus. They extra money to be spent to try and contra the efffects of the removal of our ferraris and being replaced by the fiat 500's. Remember, you, I, Kasiopea, Usgu and many others are seen as cash cows to be milked hence the reversal of the actions they have taken is extremely unlikely unless someone looks ino the legality of the mis-selling and misrepresentation to veryone, thus falsey getting money, of what the long term benefits of a Strategist is coupled to the "abilities" which we must remember Plarium have altered. Plarium will need licences to operate in various countries and could be breaching those licences never mind, potentially, doing something quite illegal, potentiall I am saying before mods get all hot headed, I am not making an accusation

4 дек. 2022, 15:4304.12.22

HELENA I subscribe to everything you say with great success, but it is also that if you get them with a lot of dedication, they will take them away without further ado

As you say, what is the goal?

5 дек. 2022, 00:1605.12.22

This change is universally despised as fraudulent and a betrayal of trust by Plarium. I doubt in the entire history of the game you have this negative response to a change here in the forum but also in facebook groups etc.

What I most destest in this game and  am sure many other players agree with me, is to be the recipient of massed PA attack where you are bombed to extinction by literally 1,000's of assassin attacks. The mama protection enabled me to protect against this loathsome form of attack. It was still possible to attack me the 'old fashioned' way asI have been on many ocassions but at least the attacker took pain as well as myself. An acceptable situation. this latest change means I cannot protect against assassin attack whilst having a meaningful defence in my city against any direct attack. That is an unacceptable situation to me and I will leave the game if this is not addressed.

If recent change is to be part of a plan to offset with other bonuses to form part of a balanced system, then reverse the change and when you have figured out what the other bonuses are then put it to your player community and see what they think.

In the meantime, reverse the change.

Or Plarium Game Over

5 дек. 2022, 12:2805.12.22
6 дек. 2022, 08:05(отредактировано)

Mirad el respecto que tienen por quien gasta dinero en el juego, que no comentan ningun post.  Es vergonzoso una empresa que funciona asi. Solo miran el dinero, nada más.

Look at the respect they have for those who spend money on the game, they do not comment on any post.  It is shameful a company that works like this. They only look at the money, nothing else.

5 дек. 2022, 14:4805.12.22

Hi ! Obviously this "error" last from the creation of elysean units ! Now a guardian rank8 5 stars lvl40 gives 3% instead of 243 % ??? Where is the error ??? Plarium understand our frustration, thank you ! But they will do something in the future ??? Something you have to pay in time and drachma to get what we already paid ??? !!!! At the same time Packs and anything you want to buy is now +30% !!! What is the point ? exept making more benefits, certainly not to get more fun or improving the game.....

5 дек. 2022, 18:3505.12.22
5 дек. 2022, 18:38(отредактировано)

they dont care and they laugh in our faces..

3 years took to see the "error" while they were getting our money in their pockets, now that they need more money they think that by stealing it from us, we will be stupid enough to pay again or more. they must be out of their mind

return to before or reimburse for your MISTAKES, not ours (and i don't mean a shitty package saying sorry, i mean real compensation for the cost of upgrading guardians that are not useless and their non existent abilities. and that's are a lot of drachmas, GIVE THEM BACK all we spent in something you supposedly made error.

5 дек. 2022, 19:3705.12.22

I have read a message in facebook. 

Apparently that was an bug before and now you correct it ?

Are you really thinking we are so stupid ? I perfectly know that wasn't a bug. You wouldn't have given such an advantage to us. You just waited us to buy all those useless things so now tou can " correct" it ( more exactly change it ). 

I was nearly ok with your decision. Ok that's a bad one, a scam, but nothing more. 

Now it's not only a scam you are just completely lying. 

And you talk about the non communication " humain error " ?

One more time you really think we are stupid ? You do this just before a CC. You PERFECTLY know that many players would be attacked with political attack. 

That's fine. A good occasion for you so a lot of big coiners would be forced to revive troops, and other to buy more political attacks. 

but " Oh my god we are so sorry it was an error", as a penitence we will give you 10 free mounted peltast. 

Your marketing team is a real joke. Please keep your 10 mounted peltast

5 дек. 2022, 20:1505.12.22
5 дек. 2022, 20:16(отредактировано)

Ich frage mich allen Ernstes ob sich hier mal ein Community Manager blicken lässt  und ein wenig Klarheit hier einbringt.  Hab so das Gefühl die kümmern sich einen Scheißdreck um uns zahlenden Kunden ! Haben sich bestimmt schon mit ihrem Weihnachtsgeld  in Sicherheit gebracht . Unfassbar was Plarium sich erlaubt.

5 дек. 2022, 22:2205.12.22

Coalitions throughout Sparta...

There is a way for fooling PLARIUM just like they are fooling us constantly : to agree all of us about not using Assassins anymore.

Let's show them that we are not completely stupid players, and though we may be enemies for some us, we can agree on all of us about something which is harming each plater. 

We are not talking here about winning tourneys, be the best player, or the best coalition...We are talking about to be united against liars and thieves.

So, coalitions, what do we do ? Do we accept the current situation ? Or can we be united all of us for our own benefits this time ?

6 дек. 2022, 08:1006.12.22
6 дек. 2022, 08:24(отредактировано)

kasio, esta gente no debaten ni escuchan  ,la lian y desaparecen del foro por semanas y cuando vienen es para decirnos, jodete... (menos mal que por el grupo de facebook por imagen responden)

pero si, como dices, el bolsillo es lo que duele, ahora que todos seamos conscientes de eso.... 

plarium don't care about us, only money.... so read between lines...

as far as i know in our server only a player is expending money as crazy. 

6 дек. 2022, 11:5806.12.22

What is the smartest thing to do in life?. A friend of mine told me. The most intelligent thing that can be done in this life is: "leave on time". Leaving on time from any person, place or thing that enslaves us, coharcates us, makes us feel uncomfortable, is the best idea and the most intelligent thing to do. Surely there will be many of us who decide to "leave on time". Or not; nowadays you can never predict what people will do. What is very clear, is that we all make mistakes. The most intelligent people, face them and try to correct them. The dumbest wait to see what happens, while they wait without doing anything. I will learn another lesson in life, and you, poor millionaires, too. One is very poor when the only thing in his life is money. RESPECT can be bought, like everything in our life, but it is much better to earn it. 

¿Qué es lo más inteligente que se puede hacer en la vida?. Me lo dijo un amigo mio. Lo más inteligente que se puede hacer en esta vida es: "salir a tiempo". Salir a tiempo de cualquier persona, lugar o cosa que nos esclaviza, nos coharta, nos incomoda, es la mejor idea y lo más inteligente que se puede hacer. Seguramente seremos muchos los que decidamos “salir a tiempo”. O no, hoy en día nunca se puede predecir lo que hará la gente. Lo que está muy claro, es que todos cometemos errores. Las personas más inteligentes, se enfrentan a ellos y traten de corregirlos. Los más tontos esperan a ver qué pasa, mientras miran a su alrededor, sin hacer nada. Aprenderé otra lección de vida, y ustedes, pobres millonarios, también. Ustedes son tan pobres, que lo unico válido en su existencia es el dinero. El RESPETO se puede comprar, como todo en nuestra vida, pero es mucho mejor ganárselo.

6 дек. 2022, 20:4706.12.22

I received 200 political attacks in 2 daysand the guardian is 0 % https://prnt.sc/uOAcyBVZ-w2W

8 дек. 2022, 14:0708.12.22

As this retropective change (+ earlier the complete invalidation of Traps) undermines years of time, effort and investment, I consider this change fraudulent and unethical - basically Plarium realised they did not like what they themselves had created and rather than find ethical ways to correct their error they undermine their user base and try to justify the move as 'an improvement' and 'essential'

Well Plarium, I have played this game every day for 6 years and I have now stopped playing and will continue to abandon game completely unless this change is rescinded.

Your game is over

Новость закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.