Все Категории

Important News For All Players

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Important News For All Players

Dear players,

Due to recent exchange rate fluctuations, we have been forced to increase the prices of some of our in-game Offers.

This action is essential so that we can continue providing you with the best possible gaming experience.

We will continue to review our prices going forward and adjust them in line with global exchange rate changes.

Thanks for your understanding, and good luck on the battlefield!
Plarium 

Просмотры
Комментарии
16 нояб. 2022, 11:5316.11.22
30 нояб. 2022, 17:4230.11.22

and we are not frustrated, we just have heard all the "pleasant answers" that we know don't go anywhere when its needed it and we know is talking to a wall to talk to Plarium and its bots

like now, we tell you its illogical to increase prices in the actual economic suggestion and you answer like an overexcited teenager that has no idea about the game ... "stay tuned..." sorry but that's not a logical answer to adult people telling you how you kill a game...

2 дек. 2022, 15:5002.12.22

so the stay tuned part was to steal all the abilities of elysian troops we manage to get in the last two years?

is that the kind of "listening to you guys" that you do?

3 дек. 2022, 01:1603.12.22

you increase by 37%, for a worldwide fluctuation of the exchange rate?
It's a joke 😡🤬
Already that the games are no longer interesting you have already removed the possibility of buying with the ARS, and there you allow yourself this increase while new screws are getting worse and worse with months or even years of delay.
The monthly pass has gone from €3.65 to €4.99, the small packs from €7.3 to 10€ ans more ....
You take the players for idiots.
I was still playing a little but the stop, before we could move forward even without paying it's madness, and your arguments are unjustified 😠😡🤬🤬🤬

DariaCommunity Manager
13 дек. 2022, 13:3813.12.22
Fortuna

so the stay tuned part was to steal all the abilities of elysian troops we manage to get in the last two years?

is that the kind of "listening to you guys" that you do?

I got your idea, Archon. Also, I'm sorry that it might look like stealing or something. Changes in Elysian Unit's Ability had been caused by a bug that we couldn't have avoided fixing this one. 

22 янв. 2023, 07:5422.01.23

when is plarium going to 'listen' and drop package prices.

the new inflated prices are a joke, big price increase with less content in pack is a massive above inflation rip off.

it seems plarium is trying to close down game by overcharging and then blame players for lack of support.

DariaCommunity Manager
24 янв. 2023, 12:3424.01.23
jason

when is plarium going to 'listen' and drop package prices.

the new inflated prices are a joke, big price increase with less content in pack is a massive above inflation rip off.

it seems plarium is trying to close down game by overcharging and then blame players for lack of support.

I'm sorry that you feel like this, Archon! 🙇

We are not going to close the game, don't worry!

16 июнь 2023, 10:1116.06.23

Hi and hope you are well.  you guys informed us that part of the reason for the price rises were that exchange rates had dropped which was right. at the time GBP was trading at 1.1 to the USD down from 1.25.

Now the exchange rate of GBP has gone back up to 1.28 against the USD which means if I switch currency to USD and pay in USD i get a much lower price than if I am paying in GBP.

Can you guys fix the imbalance by reducing the GBP pound prices please. 

thanks

bobby

DariaCommunity Manager
19 июнь 2023, 09:1719.06.23
19 июнь 2023, 09:17(отредактировано)
Bobby HOH

Hi and hope you are well.  you guys informed us that part of the reason for the price rises were that exchange rates had dropped which was right. at the time GBP was trading at 1.1 to the USD down from 1.25.

Now the exchange rate of GBP has gone back up to 1.28 against the USD which means if I switch currency to USD and pay in USD i get a much lower price than if I am paying in GBP.

Can you guys fix the imbalance by reducing the GBP pound prices please. 

thanks

bobby

Hello, Archon! I like your observation and interest in the issue you describe. I answered your question in another thread, so I'll repeat myself with your permission. Our team is investigating in-depth the matter of in-game prices, which depend on many factors. Along with these prices, the team is also working on making offers and packs more exciting for players 💪