Все Категории

Your feedback is needed!

Your feedback is needed!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
7 окт. 2018, 00:2507.10.18
in game zoom works just way too zoomed in always. i can't stand it and it looks terrible. On the new app I cannot access my browser zoom and it NEEDS TO BE 60% not 100 min. I will be quitting if this is not fixed soon.
7 окт. 2018, 01:1007.10.18
cant stand not being able to zoom out further. it sucks. i also will be quitting soon if its not fixed
7 окт. 2018, 09:4807.10.18

With zoom out at 100%, all the windows opened are too big for the screen, you can not see the top and bottom of them. So, for example moving general items from temporary store to store is impossible as you can not see the "store" tab to click. Even swapping from full screen to normal, this problem occurs.

Also , please please please stop the damn pop up about getting friends to join the game. For the last 2 days it has appeared without fail every 5 minutes or so, and it is getting damned annoying. Each time it appears it switches me from full screen to normal screen , hampering my game play in inopportune moments.
8 окт. 2018, 21:5008.10.18

that pop out even comes before i manage to enter in game.... while loading, it comes even while i sending attacks, its been said many times and noone listens

and as you say i also complained i can not see full the city and now they tell me its all ok.... but i dont see my city as i used to see last monday! i want to be able to see all
10 окт. 2018, 10:1110.10.18

Guys, you won't be able to use browser zoom in Plarium App as it's a desktop application and not browser. IT's logical, your browser zoom won't work there.

Still, you can use the in-game zoom, it works just fine and you can see your whole City: https://www.screencast.com/t/NSYYxzcVW

If you play via browser, browser zoom works as it used to work. 

As for pop-ups, there are those which appear when your game goes to the idle mode and pop-ups with offers when you just enter the game.

Devs won't remove any of them. If you're not interested in the offers, just close the window and keep on playing the game.
10 окт. 2018, 11:3410.10.18
10 окт. 2018, 11:35(отредактировано)

Alina Phoenix said:

Guys, you won't be able to use browser zoom in Plarium App as it's a desktop application and not browser. IT's logical, your browser zoom won't work there.

Still, you can use the in-game zoom, it works just fine and you can see your whole City: https://www.screencast.com/t/NSYYxzcVW

that photo first is not from browser, anyway why dont you try and do the photo in webgl and let me know if you see both the lumber & forges before you come to us telling us that we are wrong, or we are liers,

it does not and you are not listening
18 окт. 2018, 09:5718.10.18

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

Alina Phoenix said:

that photo first is not from browser, anyway why dont you try and do the photo in webgl and let me know if you see both the lumber & forges before you come to us telling us that we are wrong, or we are liers,

it does not and you are not listening

Hello!

Yes, the photo is from Plarium App.

Here you can check photos from browser:

1. Zoom on 100%: https://www.screencast.com/t/usqo0cAQtdyq

2. Zoom on 67%: https://www.screencast.com/t/NRPFXwOD

Plus, I removed your previous comment, but I couldn't send a reason of it to your PM as it's blocked. 

According to Forum Rules, 3.14 you can't Obstruct communication with Moderators. This includes blocking private messages from any Moderator.

More likely, you limited the opportunity of sending messages to friends only.

So, I send you a friend request. Please accept it as soon as possible. Otherwise, your account will be banned on Forum for the break of Forum Rules.

18 окт. 2018, 10:4518.10.18
18 окт. 2018, 11:14(отредактировано)

i dont have a friend request or if i have i can not see it here on app or in the forum (actually that something that devs are working on it, if i recall)

and if you ban me for a messaging that i put only friends in the past  because lot so sex advertasements were coming and in that time the messaging was not related to forum, it was separate messaging, you would be using the banning against me in a wrong way, as you changed the mechanics (taking down the other messaging that you were not blocked)  but did not inform all users that you will ban us if we dont put it for all (even if it was to avoid a sex advertisement) ... you changed not us. and i recall the post complaining about this sex messaging and we were told to change it to only friends (here in the forum that was said) so ....

so please be aware of all that before doing such an action , or it may look as a way to shut me up because i tell the truth here and you dont want people to mention all that goes wrong here and in game.

by the way, threats like that, do not help improve a community!

I would have though that banning this posts or fake players would be more important than to threat me https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-tutorials/114277_alpha-titan-testo-gets-gym-performance/ they were previous to the answers to my comments...

26 окт. 2018, 02:5526.10.18

So it seems you don't care since absolutely nothing has been done to rectify the zoom. WHY DO YOU ASK FOR INPUT????

I will tell everyone on social media to stay away from these games!!! 

It totally sucks now.
26 окт. 2018, 09:5426.10.18

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

i dont have a friend request or if i have i can not see it here on app or in the forum (actually that something that devs are working on it, if i recall)

and if you ban me for a messaging that i put only friends in the past  because lot so sex advertasements were coming and in that time the messaging was not related to forum, it was separate messaging, you would be using the banning against me in a wrong way, as you changed the mechanics (taking down the other messaging that you were not blocked)  but did not inform all users that you will ban us if we dont put it for all (even if it was to avoid a sex advertisement) ... you changed not us. and i recall the post complaining about this sex messaging and we were told to change it to only friends (here in the forum that was said) so ....

so please be aware of all that before doing such an action , or it may look as a way to shut me up because i tell the truth here and you dont want people to mention all that goes wrong here and in game.

by the way, threats like that, do not help improve a community!

I would have though that banning this posts or fake players would be more important than to threat me https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-tutorials/114277_alpha-titan-testo-gets-gym-performance/ they were previous to the answers to my comments...

Рijadelafortuna T.I.A., if I wanted to shut you up, I would do it without asking you to add me to friends so that I could send you a PM.

But it's not what I want to do. You're one of the most active members of Forum community and I really appreciate the feedback you have about anything in the game.

As for adding friends, you can do it on plarium.com site directly: https://www.screencast.com/t/fvDaIf7lj

To avoid such cases in the future, devs will give CMs and moderators a right to contact a player despite of the PM limits he has.

As for spammers, we're dealing with them all the time. Ban them and delete topics created by them.

26 окт. 2018, 09:5526.10.18

SPYDER said:

So it seems you don't care since absolutely nothing has been done to rectify the zoom. WHY DO YOU ASK FOR INPUT????

I will tell everyone on social media to stay away from these games!!! 

It totally sucks now.

In the update that will take place today, devs will fix the issue when players couldn't see the whole City with the smallest zoom.

If you have any other suggestions on changes to it, you're welcome to post them here.
26 окт. 2018, 10:0426.10.18

someone of developers works to fix dozen of bugs of new web suite ? not all users can spend money to buy new pc at 64-bit 

i'll wait as always your next good work.....

29 окт. 2018, 14:2729.10.18

txdr76 said:

someone of developers works to fix dozen of bugs of new web suite ? not all users can spend money to buy new pc at 64-bit 

i'll wait as always your next good work.....

Hello!

Yes, devs are working on fixing bugs and a bunch of them was fixed in this update. We will publish the list of the main bug fix in the very near future.

As for  64-bit, if you have 32-bit system, have you tried downloading Plarium Play via this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4buddv98ay4rjg/PlariumPlaySetup.exe?dl=0 ? 

1 нояб. 2018, 19:1401.11.18
The game has become shockingly bad. Plarium never hid the fact that they were money orientated even giving extra privileges to coiners. Now they have literally told non coiners to f*** off with all the added on upgrades that will take forever to complete. This is no longer a fun game. New players don't stay. Old players have also had enough and quit. Well, Plarium have buried themselves this time. How long before the coiners get bored with no one left to fight?
12 нояб. 2018, 20:0012.11.18
12 нояб. 2018, 20:01(отредактировано)

even your useless 64-bit app has problems with lag and slowness. zoom dosn't work fine in app and in browser, but seems plarium prefer talk about foog and others stupid things instead fix the bugs. browser version of game it's heavy like a ton for pc , app lag and freeze resources and others. 

realy issue ???  people still spent as so much money for the game, i'm sure if you didn't collect money as now , you realy fix the issues

surely i'll take a stupid answer about this topic

another good work, plarium

13 нояб. 2018, 12:0513.11.18

txdr76 said:

even your useless 64-bit app has problems with lag and slowness. zoom dosn't work fine in app and in browser, but seems plarium prefer talk about foog and others stupid things instead fix the bugs. browser version of game it's heavy like a ton for pc , app lag and freeze resources and others. 

realy issue ???  people still spent as so much money for the game, i'm sure if you didn't collect money as now , you realy fix the issues

surely i'll take a stupid answer about this topic

another good work, plarium

Hello!

Yesterday evening there was an increased load on the servers. It caused lags and slow work of the game.

Devs fixed it and the game started to work properly.

When the load is fine, Plarium Play is working fine and without lags. As for the browser, it can depend on many factors and all of them are described here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/migration-to-webgl/104730_migration-to-webgl-engine/

14 нояб. 2018, 07:4014.11.18
14 нояб. 2018, 07:44(отредактировано)

alina please, the lags exist all the time, sometimes is just plain bad others is really bad, but in certain moments is incredible bad and lasted for over 8h (the other day till they realise our complains were serious and alina do you know what i did, i close this game and began to play another and if this keeps that way, many we will be doing that, its time plarium take it seriously) and seriously "increased load" ?

the link you provide is not effective for webgl for the constant errors and bugs, some old & reported, some appears every couple of weeks etc ....we are tired of telling you and many others about it (foro, vip agents and support), and when we see answers like this taking out importance to the grave state of the server or whe we complain to try to improve the game, it can feel a little frustrating because i assume as i know you, you are not laughing in our faces, that it would be how it feels.

wegl has errors, bugs since january all reported and nothing has been done, since the app, the webgl is laggier than before, like if it was done on purpose to make people get the app, used to be quicker to load before till that day (was reported and ignored this as well)

At least take seriously our complains when we come here, because the fact that we come, means that we still want to play, when people stop coming to tell something is wrong... it means the end.