Все Категории

Join A New Server! A New Adventure Awaits!

Join A New Server! A New Adventure Awaits!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
21 окт. 2016, 16:1521.10.16
21 окт. 2016, 16:15(отредактировано)

Playing the new server is an eye opener. it really brings to focus what is wrong with the game and its not the game itself but the ability to grow armies that are just too big. As I have said on this forum, I am a level 90+ with offense of over 100mil etc and I am having a blast playing on the new server with my few k army.

the game is easily fixed, bring back the troops dying if you don't have enough grain and restrict the amount of grain you can produce. then it will be a skill game and not a game of the most money, which is what most of you are saying. its that simple. a limit on the size of the army.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
24 окт. 2016, 10:5624.10.16
blah blah blah said:

the game is easily fixed, bring back the troops dying if you don't have enough grain and restrict the amount of grain you can produce. then it will be a skill game and not a game of the most money, which is what most of you are saying. its that simple. a limit on the size of the army.

But players were asking us to remove that. Why to bring it back again?
25 окт. 2016, 13:5125.10.16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

blah blah blah said:

if feel its the only way to bring any balance back, the game has a limit to the amount of grain that can be produced, and this will limit the size of the armies. this will address the moaning that there is a big difference between the coiners and non coiners. sure the coiners will still have an advantage being able to bring back their troops but the distance between the new the players will be limited.

if you are going to allow people to buy things (and you have to, this is not a charity) they will always have advantage.

the focus on the agreements I don't get, 420% means nothing when the base values is 1

another thing you can do is make it so that coals to have 30% of their players under a certain level once you reach that number they can progress to a higher level but no new level 80s can join this will force the coal to grow the smaller players and protect them. make it so coal  ranking goes down based on lost battles.

I haven't given it all detailed thought and I am still enjoying the game my complaints  are the rewards for the events like pvp. it takes 600-1000k to win pvp on the old server and the rewards are lame and now from playing on the new server and comparing the rewards there with what it takes to win the event there needs to be some adjustment the new server ratio to points needed to win is fine right this minute on the old server its lame.

bit random sorry about being all over the place

25 окт. 2016, 18:1425.10.16

How about, in the new server you leave the OLD PP system? 

Having 2 server absolutely the same makes little sense to me.

You can have here an alt (of course its called brother's account since alts are only allowed on the new server), and grow slowly and be invisible etc.

The 2 servers are the same right? I clicked the add thingy thinking it will teleport my city but when i noticed it was a fresh level 1, so did not bother to check things.

Do you plan any cross-server PvP? I would like to battle the small guys :)

25 окт. 2016, 18:2725.10.16

blah blah blah said:

True enough. There were a few posts from prominent coiners and a few others asking that the troop death due to starvation dynamic be eliminated. Im disposed to think we might be better off just reducing grain consumption, or increasing production but also keeping starvation. The current set does again unfortunately favor the coiner , as someone at negative grain production can easily buy grain with drachma in order to continue filling ques making it harder again for the free player to continue production in comparison.

Blah is right , that the game would be more balanced across the board by limiting army size.

26 окт. 2016, 11:3826.10.16
paladin said:

Do you plan any cross-server PvP? I would like to battle the small guys :)

No, we can't do that. Different servers are not connected.
26 окт. 2016, 12:1126.10.16

New server will have its coiners soon enough.

I see plenty off bigg coiners ther already developing cities haha

they are spending money on double accounts now and thats what plarium wants.

For the players everything on that server will be the same as on this one within a month.  
27 окт. 2016, 04:3627.10.16

New Rules for Serving a Flourishing New World.

1. Alt’s openly permitted. Don’t ask, don’t tell.

2. Convert lower troops to higher troops, on a sliding scale, with a diminishing premium cost based on transaction size.

3. Cap limits on max. active troop count per city and per battle. Total troop force is limited by troop selection. Separate Cap on max. active champs per city and per battle. Unlimited excess troops are banked as inactive (suspended animation) automatically and can be spawned for free, up to your city limit for active troops. Swap active for inactive troops within your city for free.

4. 1 free pool of fidelity every month. Can be banked or cashed in for boost.

5. New stealth attack. 1 free stealth attack every month. Can be banked.

6. New battlefield tier levels. Novice, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced. Do battle in your tier level. If devastated, downgrade to lower tiers at your option, if you meet required criteria. Upgrades are automatic.

7. New in-game currency, Bronze. Collect Bronze rewards or collect copper and tin you can patiently convert to Bronze. Allows active troops to be "traded" through bid/offer, with a Bronze transaction fee. Acquired troops will convert to your city troop force settings. Transactions are blind to bidder and offerer. Limited transactions per city, per week. Cap limit on banked Bronze.

8. PP’s are retired and replaced with 1:1, player vs. player Arena battles. Arena stats of each player are displayed in advance of committing to a battle. Winner takes all with free revival of a percentage of total losses from both sides. Only the battle victor can revive fallen Arena troops. A tie results in your troops being returned unharmed. Equal starting total troop force with varying troop unit counts per player, depending upon troop unit selections. 3 tier levels. Select level and troop units in advance. Battle in a random theme with a number of potential objectives to be achieved for completing a battle within a time limit. You must attack and defend to complete a battle. If you do not attack, you forfeit your Arena offensive battle troops plus any fallen defensive troops. If neither player attacks, all Arena troops vaporize. Faster completion time rewards a higher percentage troop revival. Weekly rewards for top rankings. Select a single battle, best 2 out of 3 or battle the computer for training.

I would like to abolish troop revival for drachma as the root of most evil, but it will never fly here, so I won’t suggest it.

More? Less? Other?

27 окт. 2016, 20:0927.10.16

The point about limiting army size is a valid one.

The game went downhill when the grain consupmtion was reduced and a big offense went from being 30 mil + to 300 mil+.

It is perhaps too late to change it on server 1 now but there is still time for the new one!!

Yes, it is a problem new players losing troops because of -ve grain in storage but surely a buffer period of a day, or even a few days could be introduced so they can get back to a positive figure before the troops desert.. Soldiers can go without food for a short time but not indefinitely.

1 нояб. 2016, 11:4301.11.16
Bionaut said:

Unfortunately, we can't make such unbalanced and major changes to our game.
1 нояб. 2016, 22:2201.11.16
if no money was ever spent on the old server they would shut it down very quickly plarium know they could setup 20 servers and their will always be coiners but most on this server have learned a valuable lesson and would never trust plarium again so I for one will never spend another coin in this game or any other plarium game for that matter and I will tell anyone that wants to listen never play a plarium game they are money hungry facists that don't care less about players views unless of course some nitwit comes up with some idea that plarium can make money from then they jump on that idea like a wolf on an injured rabbit and say someone asked for it forgetting all the complaints is easy for them
1 нояб. 2016, 22:2301.11.16
1 нояб. 2016, 22:24(отредактировано)

Bionaut said:

why not you do it when it suits
2 нояб. 2016, 04:2502.11.16
alyona, basileus why a new server ???????
2 нояб. 2016, 09:4702.11.16
BLADER said:

alyona, basileus why a new server ???????
It's a stage of a game evolution. :)
2 нояб. 2016, 15:5502.11.16
I don't see the new sever as a game evolution alyona I find it rather late
3 нояб. 2016, 10:2903.11.16
BLADER said:

I don't see the new sever as a game evolution alyona I find it rather late
Why late?
3 нояб. 2016, 12:2303.11.16

Bionaut said:

I see. The imbalanced game you have now is preferred.

3 нояб. 2016, 13:1203.11.16
Hola,  alguien me puede decir lo que ha pasado con las misiones de leonidas en este nuevo servidor ? en el servidor "viejo" te pide mejorar acuerdos y da tropa de premio, aqui no sale
4 нояб. 2016, 11:5604.11.16
elias said:

Hola,  alguien me puede decir lo que ha pasado con las misiones de leonidas en este nuevo servidor ? en el servidor "viejo" te pide mejorar acuerdos y da tropa de premio, aqui no sale
Hi! Do you mean quests? If so, please finish the tutorial first. Then you will start getting regular quests.
4 нояб. 2016, 13:0304.11.16

elias said:

Hi! Do you mean quests? If so, please finish the tutorial first. Then you will start getting regular quests.
Buenos dias, ruego que la respuesta sea en español