Все Категории

Bringing your coalition to glory, or how to earn points in the Coalition Conflict?

Bringing your coalition to glory, or how to earn points in the Coalition Conflict?

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
23 май 2020, 18:5323.05.20

Hi everybody :)

I wanted to know, if there is a detailed description/guide on how to earn points in the coalition conflict. I checked the forum by using the keywords "conflict" and "points", but no thread seemed to have a more or less full explanation about it, which is why I have decided to create a new topic and ask for help.

We know that coalition conflict points are divided into the following groups/categories:

PVP Battles

Positions and Pantheons

Resources

Emporia

City

Unit Collection

Unit Revival

Unit Rank Upgrade

Guardian Battles

Guardians

Divine Quests

General Equipment

It would be appreciated, if the Plarium Support Team, Forum Moderators or experienced players share their wisdom with other players and describe, how much points you get and for which action? For example, I have completely no idea, what is meant with "City"? Are we talking about the normal or Elysian city? Do I get points for upgrading a building, researching a technology, purchasing an artisan or doing some other stuff? HOW MUCH points do I get for an action?

What does the word "Guardian" mean? Do I get points for unlocking new guardians, or maybe for retiring them? 

SUGGESTION FOR PLARIUM: From my point of view, the above mentioned information should not be kept secret. Therefore, please add a small description in the game manual or somewhere in the Coalition Conflict tab, which would explain, how to earn points.

Thanks for reading and for every answer!
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 май 2020, 09:5225.05.20
there is one in the tournament description itself, nudge me next weekend when its on and will grab a screenshot (if I haven't remembered) 
NancyAdmin
26 май 2020, 15:1726.05.20

Amplaxis said:

Hi everybody :)

I wanted to know, if there is a detailed description/guide on how to earn points in the coalition conflict. I checked the forum by using the keywords "conflict" and "points", but no thread seemed to have a more or less full explanation about it, which is why I have decided to create a new topic and ask for help.

We know that coalition conflict points are divided into the following groups/categories:

PVP Battles

Positions and Pantheons

Resources

Emporia

City

Unit Collection

Unit Revival

Unit Rank Upgrade

Guardian Battles

Guardians

Divine Quests

General Equipment

It would be appreciated, if the Plarium Support Team, Forum Moderators or experienced players share their wisdom with other players and describe, how much points you get and for which action? For example, I have completely no idea, what is meant with "City"? Are we talking about the normal or Elysian city? Do I get points for upgrading a building, researching a technology, purchasing an artisan or doing some other stuff? HOW MUCH points do I get for an action?

What does the word "Guardian" mean? Do I get points for unlocking new guardians, or maybe for retiring them? 

SUGGESTION FOR PLARIUM: From my point of view, the above mentioned information should not be kept secret. Therefore, please add a small description in the game manual or somewhere in the Coalition Conflict tab, which would explain, how to earn points.

Thanks for reading and for every answer!

Hi, Amplaxis, 

First of all, I suggest you check this Coalition Conflict tutorial. Secondly, there is detailed information with the exact number of points a player gets for different activities in the game, you can find it the Tournament window when the next teaser starts. I hope it helps. 
NancyAdmin
27 май 2020, 16:4827.05.20

Here they are for your convenience