Moderators wanted!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
DariaCommunity Manager
6 сент. 2023, 07:3306.09.23

Moderators wanted!

Archons, 

We are looking for a new English Speaking Moderator for our Sparta: War of Empires Facebook Group and Forum!

Who else but you, our dearest Archons, know the game backward and forward and have a great potential to help our favorite game get even better? We would like your valuable experience and guidance to help our fantastic community continue to grow and prosper. We are now looking for new Moderators for our Facebook Group and Forum.

The right person will be motivated, honest, reliable, and friendly toward gamers in our community.

Interested in being part of the moderation team?

👉 Feel free to fill in our application form.👈

You can find more information about the moderators' position here 😉  

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 окт. 2023, 15:1216.10.23

Bjr

Suite à impossibilité de jouer, j'ai souhaité tout réinialiser

Téléchargement de Sparta: War of Empires bloque à chaque fois à 36%  !?!?

Que fais-je ?

Merci par avance de voter retour

KatiaModerator
16 окт. 2023, 20:0116.10.23
Arachnée

Bjr

Suite à impossibilité de jouer, j'ai souhaité tout réinialiser

Téléchargement de Sparta: War of Empires bloque à chaque fois à 36%  !?!?

Que fais-je ?

Merci par avance de voter retour

Hello. I'm really sorry for the issues you have. Please use the launcher to install the game, here  If it doesn't work, you have to contact the Support here 

5 нояб. 2023, 13:4605.11.23
6 нояб. 2023, 12:46(отредактировано)

Игра тормозит отчеты не приходят

5 нояб. 2023, 14:0305.11.23

There are a lot of slowdowns in the game, most likely due to the different kinds of programs that top alliances use. This way you can lose all the players. 

DariaCommunity Manager
6 нояб. 2023, 12:5106.11.23
РУСЛАН

Игра тормозит отчеты не приходят

Привет, Архонт! Как у вас сейчас с игрой?

Если игра работает медленно и с перебоями, попробуйте очистить кэшированные данные и перезагрузить приложение Plarium Play, а также подключиться к другой Интернет-сети. Если проблема сохраняется, наши технические специалисты могут взглянуть на нее и помочь вам. Вот ссылка

DariaCommunity Manager
6 нояб. 2023, 13:2006.11.23
55-=ARCHANGEL=-55

There are a lot of slowdowns in the game, most likely due to the different kinds of programs that top alliances use. This way you can lose all the players. 

Game slowdowns can occur for various reasons, and we can first address the most common ones: try reconnecting to another Internet network, clearing cached data, or redownloading the Plarium Play app. Also, if you notice any suspicious activity in the Coalitions, please share the coordinates with our support team via this link so they can take a look and take care of it. Thank you, Archon 🤗

10 нояб. 2023, 11:3610.11.23
15 нояб. 2023, 14:10(отредактировано)

Avé Plarium, Demande urgente et a prendre au sérieux. Notre joueur et amis Roger Boum Lecuyer, grand guerrier devant l'éternel, a depuis la migration du jeu SPARTA WAR OF EMPIRE, perdu la possibilité de jouer, car la charge de son jeu s'arrete a 99%, il ne peux donc plus jouer et ne peux plus investir d'argent dans le jeu non plus. Vous devez l'aider et trouver une solution afin qu'il puisse récupérer sa cité sur les 3 serveurs, sinon nous serons une majorité de joueurs a stopper par solidarité pour lui et vous perdrez beaucoup de joueurs qui investissent de l'argent sur le jeu. Sa cité sur "The Thracian Frontier" est en x: 295; y 25. c'est très urgent pour vous comme pour nous. 

Avé Plarium, urgent request and to be taken seriously. Our player and friend Roger Boum L'Ecuyer a great warrior before the Eternel, has since the migration of the game Sparta War od The Empire, lost the possibility of playing, because the game won't load, he can no longer play and can no longer invest money in the game either,  you must help him and find a solution so that he can recover his city on the 3 servers  his quote on the "Thracian Frontier" is at X: 295 Y:25 it is very urgent for you and for us. Thank you kindly. 

KatiaModerator
11 нояб. 2023, 19:0011.11.23
Michel Leduc

Avé Plarium, Demande urgente et a prendre au sérieux. Notre joueur et amis Roger Boum Lecuyer, grand guerrier devant l'éternel, a depuis la migration du jeu SPARTA WAR OF EMPIRE, perdu la possibilité de jouer, car la charge de son jeu s'arrete a 99%, il ne peux donc plus jouer et ne peux plus investir d'argent dans le jeu non plus. Vous devez l'aider et trouver une solution afin qu'il puisse récupérer sa cité sur les 3 serveurs, sinon nous serons une majorité de joueurs a stopper par solidarité pour lui et vous perdrez beaucoup de joueurs qui investissent de l'argent sur le jeu. Sa cité sur "The Thracian Frontier" est en x: 295; y 25. c'est très urgent pour vous comme pour nous. 

Avé Plarium, urgent request and to be taken seriously. Our player and friend Roger Boum L'Ecuyer a great warrior before the Eternel, has since the migration of the game Sparta War od The Empire, lost the possibility of playing, because the game won't load, he can no longer play and can no longer invest money in the game either,  you must help him and find a solution so that he can recover his city on the 3 servers  his quote on the "Thracian Frontier" is at X: 295 Y:25 it is very urgent for you and for us. Thank you kindly. 

Hello Archon. I understand that you want to help your friend, but he has to contact the Support, as they have the tools to help him. So please,  give him this link, and ask him to contact the Support https://social-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?

9 янв. 2024, 10:0209.01.24
19 янв. 2024, 12:20(отредактировано)

bonjour les moderarteurs 

vous avez resolu le probleme black/white c'est bien mais maintenant plus ne marche . je n'ai plus aucun jeu installé sur plarium play .bonne journée a vous/*-+

KatiaModerator
13 янв. 2024, 21:1813.01.24
Patrick Masson

bonjour les moderarteurs 

vous avez resolu le probleme black/white c'est bien mais maintenant plus ne marche . je n'ai plus aucun jeu installé sur plarium play .bonne journée a vous/*-+

Hello Patrik. I'm sorry that you don't play the games. Take a rest and start again. Sparta is an awesome game, and for sure you will be missed. 🙂

23 янв. 2024, 13:3323.01.24

The game hangs 99% of the download. It is not possible to enter. I cleaned the Cache, rebooted the computer, . I watched the updates on my computer, Reinstalled the Plarium, I still can't log in!

KatiaModerator
24 янв. 2024, 22:0824.01.24
Обеликс

The game hangs 99% of the download. It is not possible to enter. I cleaned the Cache, rebooted the computer, . I watched the updates on my computer, Reinstalled the Plarium, I still can't log in!

Hello Archon. Sorry for the late reply. Yes, there was an issue, but it was fixed. How is your game now?

19 март 2024, 09:0519.03.24

Ich komme nicht mehr ins Spiel seit Eurerem Update. Hab schon 2 Wochen keine Möglichkeit mitzuspielen. Habe schon alles versucht. Der PC zeigt an, dass ich die App installiert habe. drücke ich dann auf starten, kommt nach kurzer Zeit aktualisieren. Dann kommt wieder starten saie das Spiel und so geht es ständig weiter.

KatiaModerator
20 март 2024, 16:4420.03.24
Mup

Ich komme nicht mehr ins Spiel seit Eurerem Update. Hab schon 2 Wochen keine Möglichkeit mitzuspielen. Habe schon alles versucht. Der PC zeigt an, dass ich die App installiert habe. drücke ich dann auf starten, kommt nach kurzer Zeit aktualisieren. Dann kommt wieder starten saie das Spiel und so geht es ständig weiter.

Hello. I'm really sorry  Archon. Did you try to uninstall the Plarium app from your PC, and delete all the plarium Play plarium files, even the shortcuts, and try to install the Plarium Play launcher?  If not, here is the link for the Plarium Play launcher  https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/ . Please inform me if it works for you. 

21 март 2024, 16:3921.03.24

Buna serara. Nu lucreaza aplicatia, nu pot intra. Cat va dura aceasta?

21 март 2024, 18:2421.03.24

why i can't play after clicked the update icon?

KatiaModerator
22 март 2024, 05:4122.03.24
Lucyan H4E

why i can't play after clicked the update icon?

Hello Archon. There was a Plarium Play issue, but it was fixed. How is your game now?  If you still experience problems, delete all the plarium Play files from your PC, even the shortcuts, and install the Plarium Play Launcher again https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/

KatiaModerator
22 март 2024, 05:4222.03.24
Pink&the Brain

game blocked after clicked on the oramge icon #update #

https://prnt.sc/rXRWix3BBIqn

Hello Archon. There was a Plarium Play issue, but it was fixed. How is your game now?  If you still experience problems, delete all the plarium Play files from your PC, even the shortcuts, and install the Plarium Play Launcher again https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/ 

27 март 2024, 00:0127.03.24

всем привет  войска зависли.уже несколько дней не возвращаются. что надо сделать. что бы все стало работать ?