Healer???

Healer???

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
23 апр. 2018, 13:3823.04.18
23 апр. 2018, 13:39(отредактировано)
they should do the 75% healing tonight, as there is NO mechanical problem in the game and it was asvertised and promised
23 апр. 2018, 13:3823.04.18
Dimitri Molchanov said:

The discounts on Boosts and Infirmary are not connected. Just because one can be put forward does not mean the other can be as well. As I said, this is an unfortunate situation and I extend our apologies for it. But it will not be used as an excuse to rage-post.
Make it right...thats what you can do... big compensation is in order here
MariusAdmin
23 апр. 2018, 13:4123.04.18
Fortuna said:

the fact there is discount means that there is no mechanical reason to make it no happend, so there is no real reason to cancel and change your mind last monute

apologies is not what we look after, we want responsability for plarium acts..

this is not a rage post, this is asking why? this is what its a forum about to, to talk to explain... as coma you should know it all real coma know that they ahve to be for the good days and bad days, to help users not to threat them :)
The code is not as simple as that, I am afraid, and there are other reasons apart from the technical ones that could affect the discount schedule. It should also be noted that I have not referred to your own comments as rage-posts, but rather the ones I had to delete. As far as I understand, compensation is unlikely to happen.
23 апр. 2018, 13:4123.04.18

exactly as i am not vip and i putt 10s of thousands agem,as in persians to revive them with the discount? 

if you guys cant give me the 75% discount as announced then make sure me and all other players get to keep the ubnits they have in infirmary ther untill you do launch the discount?? 

since this is more like stealing my money if you don't come up with a reasonable fix for this ASAP
23 апр. 2018, 13:4323.04.18
23 апр. 2018, 13:44(отредактировано)

Vodka said:

exactly as i am not vip and i putt 10s of thousands agem,as in persians to revive them with the discount? 

if you guys cant give me the 75% discount as announced then make sure me and all other players get to keep the ubnits they have in infirmary ther untill you do launch the discount?? 

since this is more like stealing my money if you don't come up with a reasonable fix for this ASAP

i agree vodlka, putting tonight the 75% will be the only honorable thing of palrium to do, i am sure all sparta will agree with us

we are only asking for nothing special, just what we all were promised
23 апр. 2018, 13:4823.04.18

from the moment plarium announced 75% discount on revival people anticipate on this announcement.

wich meens that they put troops and money to work.

Now you need to make sure you don't let your mistake be 1 that cost people 1000s of euros.

so either make sure you launch the healer within 4 days so everyone that had put in units since the announcement is still able to revive them at discount.

or make sure all players get to keep these units in infirmary untill the next healer comes.

And with all i also meen a non vip player like myself.
23 апр. 2018, 13:5323.04.18

Vodka said:

from the moment plarium announced 75% discount on revival people anticipate on this announcement.

wich meens that they put troops and money to work.

Now you need to make sure you don't let your mistake be 1 that cost people 1000s of euros.

so either make sure you launch the healer within 4 days so everyone that had put in units since the announcement is still able to revive them at discount.

or make sure all players get to keep these units in infirmary untill the next healer comes.

And with all i also meen a non vip player like myself.

good points, make sure that no one looses theuir units... quite correct.

dimitri this is not for rage, this is in order to find solutions... we are here to help plarium, is time palrium stops seeing us as enemies, and ralise we need eachother
23 апр. 2018, 13:5623.04.18
Don't pull the rug out from under us plarium. many bought drachma for the purpose of reviving & sacrificed units for that very reason. This slap in the face can be rectified. please do the decent thing
MariusAdmin
23 апр. 2018, 14:0223.04.18
It should be kept in mind that non-VIP players would not have received information on the revival until we posted the notification officially, so I am afraid demands for a compensation will not be satisfied - this is theoretical gain. VIP players should discuss their options with their personal agents. 
23 апр. 2018, 14:0623.04.18
23 апр. 2018, 14:09(отредактировано)

i am sorry dimitri but it does not work that way, no where it was said that info between vip players and vip agents was rpivate and that the 75% was only for vip player. i am leader of my coa, the info is for my coa. you werer the one that made the announcements and promises

please dont make it worse now

respect all units, or make it hapend the 75% healer, we are trying to help, help uis back

why i am going to spend a cent in this game that lies to me?, because when trust dissapears, there is nothing left

please restore the trust

23 апр. 2018, 14:0823.04.18

Dimitri Molchanov said:

It should be kept in mind that non-VIP players would not have received information on the revival until we posted the notification officially, so I am afraid demands for a compensation will not be satisfied - this is theoretical gain. VIP players should discuss their options with their personal agents. 

really? so me i can just wait to see al this money dissappear? you dont want to make a good customer happy with a good solution ? you guys really have no idea how to make sure your customers stay happy... even worse you guys expect us to take this ? 

ill contact my bank and reverse every payment i can if you cant come up with a reasonsble solution for this. 
MariusAdmin
23 апр. 2018, 14:0923.04.18
That is not what I said, no. But only VIP players are given a small heads-up about the upcoming discount, the rest would normally remain unaware. VIP players can share the info with their friends, of course, but that is a decision that they make themselves, not something that we as a company announced to the entire playerbase. As such, there will be no mass compensations due to the unforeseen change. Case-by-case situations may be reviewed by your VIP agents, but that is about it.
23 апр. 2018, 14:1023.04.18
vodka, they dont realise that is a problem of trust
MariusAdmin
23 апр. 2018, 14:1123.04.18
Vodka said:

really? so me i can just wait to see al this money dissappear? you dont want to make a good customer happy with a good solution ? you guys really have no idea how to make sure your customers stay happy... even worse you guys expect us to take this ? 

ill contact my bank and reverse every payment i can if you cant come up with a reasonsble solution for this. 
You are free to discuss the matter with your VIP agent. On my side I have provided you with the answer I have so far in regards to compensations, I have no more information on the matter.
23 апр. 2018, 14:1223.04.18
Dimitri Molchanov said:

That is not what I said, no. But only VIP players are given a small heads-up about the upcoming discount, the rest would normally remain unaware. VIP players can share the info with their friends, of course, but that is a decision that they make themselves, not something that we as a company announced to the entire playerbase. As such, there will be no mass compensations due to the unforeseen change. Case-by-case situations may be reviewed by your VIP agents, but that is about it.
as only vip of my coa, all info is for my coa to improve all of us, so your statement is out of place, the fact is that you made the annoucement, and we trusted you, now, you change it for no reason explained.... thats the real problem, how can i trust in plarium again?
23 апр. 2018, 14:1223.04.18
i will reverse 1000s of euros payment then if they feel this is the way to go with customers. vip agents have on several occasiosn told people to share the info if they like so this argument dont hold up here dimitri 
23 апр. 2018, 14:1323.04.18

so basically you are saying that non vip have no rights?

are you sure you want all that players to feel the indiference of plarium that does not care for them or their money?
23 апр. 2018, 14:1323.04.18
dimitri, with all respect, please rethink what you are saying, there are more noon vip players, than vip players in this game...
23 апр. 2018, 14:1423.04.18
Then this is nothing other than a vindictive act against none vip players as I suspected. We are insulted once again . 
MariusAdmin
23 апр. 2018, 14:1623.04.18
No, I am saying that the majority of non-VIP players would not be aware of the discount in the first place and thus have no claim to the compensation. I will be blunt - issues happen. There are numerous reasons and no process is truly perfect, sometimes schedules can change in the last possible moment, sometimes something is not working as intended. I am sure the team working on discounts will take a lesson from this to avoid such issues in the future. You can discuss the matter further with your VIP agent but there is nothing else I can add, I am afraid, and we are going in circles.