Все Категории

how to Deactivate the 2FA

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
11 июль 2023, 15:4311.07.23

good afternoon, i wonder if anyone knows how to deactivate the two factor activator  (one of my players clicked by error and he is going mental )

and before you say click on deactivate.... it does not work it gives you a message saying you have send too many messages....

i

HELPPPPPPPP

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 июль 2023, 22:5813.07.23

where is daria when you need her....

DariaCommunity Manager
14 июль 2023, 11:4614.07.23

Hi, Archon! 🖐

To deactivate 2FA itself, you should use this button. I've just tried it from my side, and it works for me. The options I can suggest are:

1. Clear the cache and/or reinstall the Plarium Play app.

2. If this does not help and the player still gets an error, please contact the support team to help him with this case. Please note that this requires going through the verification process.

14 июль 2023, 13:5714.07.23
14 июль 2023, 14:13(отредактировано)

thanks Daria, but if you read first post of several days ago, i did say it does not work for the player (and of course cleared the cache but still not, it seems that normal players have that problem, several mentioned only way to sort it its through "days and days of fighting back and forward" with support, proving that the one in the email is the player, words describing it from players "have patience it can be very frustrating... "),  so yes,  player will go through support.  I hope i don't get banned again for stating the obvious... but answers and help here are not too quick....  you can not say i insult you here ... as i never insulted anyone in forum

KatiaModerator
14 июль 2023, 15:5014.07.23
Fortuna

thanks Daria, but if you read first post of several days ago, i did say it does not work for the player (and of course cleared the cache but still not, it seems that normal players have that problem, several mentioned only way to sort it its through "days and days of fighting back and forward" with support, proving that the one in the email is the player, words describing it from players "have patience it can be very frustrating... "),  so yes,  player will go through support.  I hope i don't get banned again for stating the obvious... but answers and help here are not too quick....  you can not say i insult you here ... as i never insulted anyone in forum

Hello Fortuna. I'm really sorry for your player. I don't know why he cannot deactivate his 2 FA. I didn't try to test it. Why not click on the sent code option? so  it is no need to deactivate it unless he isn't the true owner of the account and has no access to the email which is connected with his city. Unfortunately, in this case, he will lose the account if have no access to the email. If the account is his, and has access to email, then he should request the 2 fa code by clicking on the send  code option. If he cannot receive it, he should check to spam folder. After this, only the Support can help.  Your post doesn't break the rules. Sometimes, the players might think that they didn't break any rules, but they never read the rules to know. If your player wants to delete the Plarium Play from his PC and reinstall it again, here is the launcher link   

https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/?