Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
22 март 2018, 20:3322.03.18
terrytapp27 said:

an AHOLE said:

No Offense but Rott was a real jerk for some time in Hellas
No offense, but you never knew the real Rott, because he was not a jerk and I did know him once upon a time. 
and to Ports & Bernaert I thought you you two were once NWO what happened to that great alliance?
And last but not least Hello there Vodka (on ice)  long time since we said hello!

Get a life
15 апр. 2018, 02:3415.04.18

Ahh... The "great and fearsome" leader of Bataitus Federation with his attempt at demeaning American Outlaws.

What's this? A white flag raised and leaving his coal? Saying he is the victim?

15 апр. 2018, 02:3715.04.18

And now after the slaughter of Rotterdam's "fearsome" Bataitus Federation, he's reduced to creating a coalition of himself.

This is what happens when you mess with the Corner Club and American Outlaws!

16 апр. 2018, 07:5616.04.18
J-69 said:

And now after the slaughter of Rotterdam's "fearsome" Bataitus Federation, he's reduced to creating a coalition of himself.

This is what happens when you mess with the Corner Club and American Outlaws!

Wow, how easy is to hide behind Agim and other dealers from Nordman. You are so brave, my hero.
17 апр. 2018, 21:1717.04.18
17 апр. 2018, 21:18(отредактировано)

I supposed no one knows who was behind them fall... I m checking again and again all members of the 6 corner coal and I find so many alts from the 7th coal who was behind HOB fall... 

So please give tribute to cowards who are hiding behind... Rotterdam pays that he was too merciful... 

A good example for every one to be not so merciful when he time comes....
18 апр. 2018, 11:0718.04.18
18 апр. 2018, 11:09(отредактировано)

Dorieas said:

I supposed no one knows who was behind them fall... I m checking again and again all members of the 6 corner coal and I find so many alts from the 7th coal who was behind HOB fall... 

So please give tribute to cowards who are hiding behind... Rotterdam pays that he was too merciful... 

I agree with you. But  I would like to add something.

Cowards are usually traitors. If you remember pre-beggining of UFC-NWO war, Agim was with Dave at Thersites rising. That time we have  PLAYED this game and Agim was just one of many regular players, without possibility to spend for reviving like today (not that much). He moved away from Dave and joined Nordmann. Isnt that cowardly behavior?
18 апр. 2018, 19:5518.04.18
10 июль 2018, 16:07(отредактировано)

I agree with you. But I would like to add something.

Cowards are usually traitors. If you remember pre-beggining of UFC-NWO war, Agim was with Dave at Thersites rising. That time we have PLAYED this game and Agim was just one of many regular players, without possibility to spend for reviving like today (not that much). He moved away from Dave and joined Nordmann. Isnt that cowardly behavior?

yes I agree lol. and I know a lot of things

18 апр. 2018, 20:0318.04.18
18 апр. 2018, 20:19(отредактировано)

J-69 said:

so please do not give agim hating you

(but I think a lot of people hate to vodka hahaha..)

18 апр. 2018, 20:1218.04.18
18 апр. 2018, 21:10(отредактировано)

Yorkshire said:

Dorieas said:

I agree with you. But  I would like to add something.

Cowards are usually traitors. If you remember pre-beggining of UFC-NWO war, Agim was with Dave at Thersites rising. That time we have  PLAYED this game and Agim was just one of many regular players, without possibility to spend for reviving like today (not that much). He moved away from Dave and joined Nordmann. Isnt that cowardly behavior?

just agree.

Agim just hates to Dave. don't even know what happened to them

or someone trying to make Agim for hate Dave

what i think

but it's sad when to saw Dave leave this game a  few months ago

19 апр. 2018, 07:4419.04.18
19 апр. 2018, 07:46(отредактировано)

Once again, I agree with you.

Shame for Dave. One of the best I've ever met here. But he had intereting travel through the Sparta. First he was with Agim against Death inc. Then he was against NWO and with Death inc.  At the beggining Dave had war against Greek warrior, then they fought at the same side. I'm happy I wasnt in that war.

About Rott...

There was a rumor about his identity. Some players spoke about K4ne who had Rott acc. I dont know if thats true.

24 апр. 2018, 19:0924.04.18

And rather at the end of Dave's presence, his worst enemy was Mikecad from the Indépendants, and both coalitions were therefore enemies as well.

Both leaders have left now though, and both coalitions have fallen   

but we're off topic now I guess^^
10 июнь 2018, 20:1210.06.18
10 июль 2018, 16:07(отредактировано)

Yorkshire said:

Once again, I agree with you.

Shame for Dave. One of the best I've ever met here. But he had intereting travel through the Sparta. First he was with Agim against Death inc. Then he was against NWO and with Death inc.  At the beggining Dave had war against Greek warrior, then they fought at the same side. I'm happy I wasnt in that war.

Dave was my friend....but EXTREMELY NAIVE....By the time he figured it out, it was to late for him to correct direction. I am pretty sure he got confused listening to Rott.

2 июль 2018, 19:0602.07.18
michael r said:

Proud to be a member of the American Outlaws, proud to have Doc as the skipper, and proud to be part of an alliance that backs up it’s members.

Anyone looking for a new home, please check AO out, multinational family with endless team spirit.

Long live AO
hhahhahahaaa, or not. AO is dead coal now.... GFY