Все Категории

Retribution - The truth and deceit...

Retribution - The truth and deceit...

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
4 апр. 2018, 12:4004.04.18

Hello scout, i’m Glad you think you were all having a giggle about your pans being hit. When behind closed doors your hegs were begging us for peace and asking to leave your pans and capital alone. Weak LS leadership, who rather play FarmVille than actually fight a war...........

If you want the true high commander of Olympus, give me a call. My rates are reasonable 
4 апр. 2018, 15:0004.04.18
4 апр. 2018, 15:02(отредактировано)

LOL... Things have heated up in here I see. Eggy, Scout and the other guy are in Brethren not LS. Brethren, although are being understandably (Archi took their pan by himself because LSO and LS Pack ran out of pans before he logged in and wanted points) disrespectful here or at least a couple of them... I have known to be a decent coalition in the past. I am actually surprised to see them as a part of Olympus. 

Yuri, why don't you share with us your coalition and identity? Then we can speak in the game. :D Or will you remain in the shadows like the alts you speak so highly of? 

As for Alfred, thank you for the kind words. And to all who think Alfred is an alt of ours or anyone else, he is not and neither is his coalition. Although we share some views and enemies in the game we share as many differences. But one thing I always respected is you know where you stand in his eyes, weather it be for the good or bad (I have been on both sides with him. lol). This is not something that is common in the game, but we do share that quality which I think gives many the perception that he is affiliated with us.

**Any messages unfit for here, please feel free to send to my account or find me in skype. I like a good laugh and am a little disappointed the forum is so sensitive. I am new to the whole forum chat and don't know all the rules.** 

My coords:  -1594 ; 484

My Skype: Mako - Retribution

4 апр. 2018, 15:2204.04.18
4 апр. 2018, 15:43(отредактировано)

Yuri, as for Gameover666... I never denied they joined us. I simply said I did not recall the coalition you named joining us. I spoke to Sir Robert (Who I told you was with us) and he said that is the previous name of his old coal. They had changed the name prior to joining us. 

If you have such an issue with Robert or our coalition, why don't you come out from beneath the rock you are hiding under and step up to the plate. Let our coals have a little fun. ;)
4 апр. 2018, 20:5204.04.18

SPA said:

Here in Forum are two Tino, this one are not the Real Tino.(maybe yes, i think not, need search, will be take to much time lol) In one Post was all both Tino.

Coward or not, its not player fault to have PA,Bubbel etc...Its plarium make money style and kill the gameplay.

You eat a Joker to the breakfast?

One of the biggest money players in sparta here is whining for bubbles and other stuff. Want a lollipop?

4 апр. 2018, 21:2404.04.18

Yuri, believe what ever you want, what ever keeps you amused.

Let me know who and what coalition you’re in, instead of hiding it and making false accusations. 
5 апр. 2018, 03:4105.04.18
I have addressed all of Yuri's false accusations and paranoid thoughts, but he still has not responded to his identity. I have provided my coords and skype info, but no response besides his whining.... He speaks of alt behavior and "wasted time" speaking to people, but he does nothing but cry and make false claims instead of showing any evidence supporting. He is obviously scared, weak, somewhat sensitive, and needing coddling. Speak to Eggy, he will comfort you and give you your own safe place. He is in charge of our emotionally abused and somewhat sensitive support group for Retribution victims.... No charge for first visit.
6 апр. 2018, 00:3106.04.18
6 апр. 2018, 00:32(отредактировано)

Dimitri, 

I don't know if you deleted any of my posts, but if it helps I was going to delete all of mine because Yuri and someone else (Scout? Crow? or someone else whose posts are not deleted)  had degenerated this thread into pointlessness. If you did though, I'd be curious to know what I said since I don't think I've ever had a post deleted before.

Mako,

Hi there. Missed you when I stopped by your town, though the water looked nice, much nicer than some parts of the country I drove through then. I saw Arch's hit on Brethren's pan. Quite impressive, but then Arch usually is.

Everyone else,

I still don't get why some people think that tools Plarium explicitly gave us (PAs, Bubbles) or not requiring users to accurately identify themselves (allow name changes so easy, making actions scroll away so quickly, officially declaring multiple accounts legal) - that these things are to be disallowed because some players don't like them.

If you don't like the rules of the game, either do an effective job to get them changed, or find another game. 

But just to stir the pot, I have had accounts in half the top 100 coals. Thugh if it helps, while I don't know every member here, especially Yuri who refuses to disclose his coa, nor do I know every coa thread participants have accounts in, to the best of my knowledge I currently have no accounts in any of your coas. We also dumped 3000 PAs on one coa heg to take the then top challenge victory in Sparta history. So there's two evils we've done. ;-)

Deedz does a number of things different than any coas I know of. That includes the fact that EVERY member ever in Deedz either had multiple accounts, or were convinced by other members to start doing so. There are many obvious and unobvious advantages to having multiple accounts. And like anything, there are also disadvantages. But they are part of the game.

And in this game, as in real life, no one will, nor could they, ever tell you 100% of the things they know. So I guess everyone in the world is deceitful in some way.

MariusAdmin
6 апр. 2018, 08:5906.04.18
Alfred E. Neuman said:

Dimitri, 

I don't know if you deleted any of my posts, but if it helps I was going to delete all of mine because Yuri and someone else (Scout? Crow? or someone else whose posts are not deleted)  had degenerated this thread into pointlessness. If you did though, I'd be curious to know what I said since I don't think I've ever had a post deleted before.

None of your posts have been deleted, Alfred. I think it was just 2 in the end, posted by other people.
6 апр. 2018, 22:5106.04.18

our whole coa got a notice ''retribution = retricowards''

you well aware how to chicken out at well guarded pans 

7 апр. 2018, 10:0207.04.18
Spen2501 said:

I totally and utterly refute the comment that Retribution are a bunch of cowards, throughout our troubles they acted honourably, fought fairly and were true to their word.

LOL, are you kidding us? Retribution accepted your peace begging and few days after, they took your pantheon. Dont be such a coward.
7 апр. 2018, 12:1507.04.18
7 апр. 2018, 12:18(отредактировано)

Scout said:

our whole coa got a notice ''retribution = retricowards''

you well aware how to chicken out at well guarded pans 

It isn't over yet :)  

7 апр. 2018, 22:1307.04.18
YOU ALL NEED JESUS 
8 апр. 2018, 16:5708.04.18
Strange... My comment did not show up on the last post.
8 апр. 2018, 16:5908.04.18

I would like to thank Scout, Crow, and Steve for bringing your Brethren coalition to our attention. You guys are a GREAT source of PVP and easy resources.

Brethren = Farms 
8 апр. 2018, 18:0908.04.18

Fraii said:

these brethren sounds cocky and arrogant...from this post i thought retribution was but who knows just judging based on the comments not in game as to know the reality

scout maybe they lost fair amounts of units tackling with ls...dont bring dow a coa just because they dont have a pan or cap levelled or are lower rank than you...ive seen coas nowdays upsrising with the intent of having nothing to lose to tackle with arrogant players like urself who think ur so big because you have olympus fed and pans...lol

i would like to join a coa who dont have pans and ofc theyll be lower in rank than those who hold pans but rank doesnt say s**t!! 

Fraii, their comments are misleading. We took down all LSO and LS Pack pans (a few were being abandoned in the last minutes before we could hammer them, but we took them too none the less). Archimedes logged in and saw Brethren hit a player or a few players of ours (not sure, would have to ask Archi), I'm assuming to come to the aid of LSO. Since LSO and LS Pack had no pans left, Archi took a Brethren pantheon by himself. (I am pretty sure it was a solo hit). Now we are picking them apart and using them for farms. :)

You are correct about the rank thing. Our coal is comprised of players who play for each other and not for rank. Hit one of us, we will hit your entire team regardless of if it is a top 10 ranked coalition or not. We enjoy the freedom of using our armies how we like and hitting anyone we like without having sitting ducks in the cap or in pans and having to play the diplomacy game (we are not good at it. lol).

Do you mind if I ask what coalition you are in?

8 апр. 2018, 18:1308.04.18
And the little bit of rank we do have (we are not ranked very high) is from actual fighting. None of our achievements came from diplomatic channels. Every challenge fought, war won, and pantheon taken were actual battles and not agreements between teams to role over on the battle field to play dead for achievements.  
8 апр. 2018, 20:4108.04.18
8 апр. 2018, 20:41(отредактировано)

Mako said:

I would like to thank Scout, Crow, and Steve for bringing your Brethren coalition to our attention. You guys are a GREAT source of PVP and easy resources.

Brethren = Farms 

So THAT's how you play Farmville.

;-)

9 апр. 2018, 00:1809.04.18

fraii your right they lost troops to lost souls our family fed they need 4 yrs to get to us :)))

mako your in one imaginary world pls say 2 me where is this world bcoz i am in a world where ur little members sit in bubble near the cap :))

we spoke and giggled at the minor attack on cities and thought to rename ya'll from retri-coward to 'retri-butt shrunk'

9 апр. 2018, 03:0709.04.18
9 апр. 2018, 03:21(отредактировано)

Scout said:

fraii your right they lost troops to lost souls our family fed they need 4 yrs to get to us :)))

mako your in one imaginary world pls say 2 me where is this world bcoz i am in a world where ur little members sit in bubble near the cap :))

we spoke and giggled at the minor attack on cities and thought to rename ya'll from retri-coward to 'retri-butt shrunk'

Hmmmm.... So far your weak team has not produced any successful attacks or successfully defended from them. Just this morning 300+ PAs were dropped on your players (full hits from all of them) and that's just the ones I know of. One of your players left their entire offense out (no green roof on the accrop either. oops) and was hit. A lvl 75 of ours currently has 5 of your players sieged at your cap and showed reports or 500k+ resources taken from your players (by one lvl 75 player) plus a report of trapping someone trying to siege with def (no offense to kill a def... rookie mistake)... Oh wait, that was you. lol

You guys aren't even close to our league. Step it up noob or we will just let our low ranks keep having fun with you.

So far you and your arrogance has done nothing but cost your friends millions of army strength. You are not only causing your friends to lose their armies, but also weakening your own team at the same time. Just let it be known that the beating you guys are currently getting and will continue to get is on you. Every army we kill we will make sure to let them know it was your arrogance that killed it. If your heg was smart he would boot or demote you.

You and your team are a joke and we will be happy to show the rest of Sparta this.

Regards - Your Friendly Mako

9 апр. 2018, 04:0109.04.18

hahaha i think they attack our cities because they failed on the pans :D

we only talked abt how you failed at our pans and you talk about cities...lame comeback

go build off then talk to us retri-nooffencelefttospare