Все Категории

Missile  Defence System

Missile Defence System

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
7 июль 2020, 05:3607.07.20

Missile Defence System

Hi Guys I have been playing for over 6 years now put a lot of time and money into it I have an Idea that I would like to share  it would be a great idea to have Missile Defence System at your base the idea behind this mean no more worries about missiles taken out your troops  as we all know there are some players that just nuke then hide under a bubble then come out and do the same thing again ,  My idea would be a Defence system that shoots down the missile before it even hits your base once build it would be there for good no need for upgrades or spending costs  the conditions would be this  the cost would be 30,000 Diamonds , must have all ZHG  Contracts finished to level 20  but  not  "  cobra "   must be level 85 and last,  must have been playing soldiers inc for a min of 3 years   , Must Have  Landing Zones , Fuel and Ammo to level 20  in order to build it 

Would love to get feed back on my Idea on this topic 

If you wish to contact me in person feel free to do so   sever is  Highlands ,  combine  name  is Strike Force 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
AlinaCommunity Manager
7 июль 2020, 09:1007.07.20

Chris General Maximus said:

Hi Guys I have been playing for over 6 years now put a lot of time and money into it I have an Idea that I would like to share  it would be a great idea to have Missile Defence System at your base the idea behind this mean no more worries about missiles taken out your troops  as we all know there are some players that just nuke then hide under a bubble then come out and do the same thing again ,  My idea would be a Defence system that shoots down the missile before it even hits your base once build it would be there for good no need for upgrades or spending costs  the conditions would be this  the cost would be 30,000 Diamonds , must have all ZHG  Contracts finished to level 20  but  not  "  cobra "   must be level 85 and last,  must have been playing soldiers inc for a min of 3 years   , Must Have  Landing Zones , Fuel and Ammo to level 20  in order to build it 

Would love to get feed back on my Idea on this topic 

If you wish to contact me in person feel free to do so   sever is  Highlands ,  combine  name  is Strike Force 

Hello, Chris! Thanks for your suggestion! What about the recently added Base Layouts? I mean these ones. Cheers!

7 июль 2020, 19:0007.07.20

Hi  yeah I looked  the new bases  but it's only a Temporary  thing  I would like something more permanent  so that's why I came up with that idea 

8 июль 2020, 03:5408.07.20
8 июль 2020, 04:29(отредактировано)

It is evident that you don't use nukes (like me too!).

However, in a less "selfish" way, in my opinion you should also put yourself in the shoes of those who have missiles and use them.

Surely those who invested their diamonds on missiles would be angry to learn that their missiles have devalued so much (as well as they have already devalued a lot compared to the beginning, so much so that the game now gives them for free, while before they didn't never did!).

Imagine that you are the developer of the game: if you introduce a tool / weapon into the game, aimed at doing harm to someone else, you cannot make this tool become completely ineffective!

The system must guarantee a certain balance both for those who use nukes and for those who suffer them, so that both can get what they want and be satisfied.

Honestly, in my opinion, there are already several tools in the game that help defend against missiles:

- skills of COBRA units

- TOTAL protection.

- the new "Base Layouts".

- defensive structures (+ units)

- etc.

Nowadays many players complain that they shoot dozens of missiles at big power-players bases, without them having any effect due to the countless active bonuses they have!

Otherwise, by introducing a "definitive and total" thing as you suggest, in that case it would be much better to remove the Nukes from the game, since they would become something completely useless.

the struggle is when both sides suffer in a balanced way: the things that bother us are part of this mechanism and are the same that give satisfaction to someone else.
You have to accept them, you cannot reason with the idea of removing from the game all the things that bother you.

A war game is based precisely on the development of various things, various methods, various tools, various rules aimed at disturbing others ... and other things that will then disturb the one who disturbed you, etc.

each game is based on this principle: being disturbed by others and disturbing others.
By removing all the disturbances, only the "quiet" remains.
quiet is not a game.

8 июль 2020, 05:4508.07.20
8 июль 2020, 05:45(отредактировано)
Makes  sense  I do have around  100 missiles myself  but I don't waste them  But I know of someone  who nukes  then hides under a bubble  so you don't even get a chance to fire back or do anything  then he poops back out to do the same thing again and this just goes on and on   my base is strong  and I have reinforcements from other players from other combines    where they lose some troops  I lose about 5% but for what ever reason he get's his jollies out of it by nuking and hiding  it's not a balance playing field  when someone can do this crap all the time   the best players will use real troops   to do damage    any fool can sit there and nuke  then hide  I call them  a Weak Dog 
8 июль 2020, 07:5408.07.20

it is a costly technique (honestly I would never do it) ... I don't think its use can be carried on indefinitely, it also does not allow its user to do anything else, since if you perform an attack while the bubble is active, this will deactivate!

So this player lives only to cast Nukes on you?

To me honestly the missiles don't bother me at all: if I were you I would leave my base empty, without caring at all about the missiles falling from the sky.

what's the problem with a tactical attack that strikes my empty base? ... nobody! (except LZ, which is almost completely irrelevant).

8 июль 2020, 19:0608.07.20
8 июль 2020, 19:12(отредактировано)

True  I only leave out a few recon units  and some Enforcers  and some Rangers   before that I left nothing out  at all  Bunker is at level 26  so it's only cobra units that are left outside when cooking them   but this clown is not just doing this to me  others have reported  the same  he also has a dislike for  Gunny from  Semper Fi    also too at one stage  I took his base last year with about  1,500,000 million   most of that was like sappers in order for him to get his base back he stated nuking others  so that they would attack his base in order to wipe out my troops   smart tactic but shows signs of weakness in my eyes    I did however come across this  we send him this screen shot  looks like he has done this crap to a lot of players    https://prnt.sc/teaemx    his coreds  have changed since  then  and he lost his  own combine   to to copy right  and he was the only member in his combine   LOL

AlinaCommunity Manager
10 июль 2020, 07:5810.07.20
Chris General Maximus said:

Hi  yeah I looked  the new bases  but it's only a Temporary  thing  I would like something more permanent  so that's why I came up with that idea 

Hi, Chris! I got it now, thanks! Luckily, we have Commander Red Terror who has described the reasons why we cannot introduce a permanent Missile Defense System. I don't even have anything to add