AlinaCommunity Manager
May 28, 2020, 11:3405/28/20
05/21/19

Powerful New Base Layouts

Powerful New Base Layouts

Available Now in Special Offers!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

I've got news, and it's great. For you, anyway. I've been on the line with Ramstein Secure Logistics, and I've FINALLY worked out a way for them to loop you into their Temporary Base Layout package. Believe me, it's worth it.

Not only can your Base look slicker than it ever has, it'll also get a healthy Defense Bonus (Ramstein and Sharpes & Meyer are pretty tight these days).

But Base Defense boosts and a new coat of paint aren't worth five days of me screaming over the phone in broken German. No-no, Temporary Base Layouts offer you tons of unique Bonuses, too. I'm talking boosts to Unit Training and Resource Production, faster Convoys, better prices for Gear you're selling, free Units shipped in every day - heck, I think I even saw some kitchen sinks on the brochure. It's a full package!

Aaaand... I mentioned they're temporary, right? Ramstein charges a premium to keep it all running smoothly. They've got 1-day and 7-day packages. Once their obligation is fulfilled, they'll set your Base Layout back to whatever it was when they moved in.

Ramstein doesn't give this deal to just anyone - trust me, I know. You can only get this package from Special Offers. You can't even purchase it in the Black Market!

So keep an eye out, and secure your Temporary Base Layout quick. I didn't shout myself hoarse for nothing!

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments