Все Категории

This game needs a 'Gambling' tag.

This game needs a 'Gambling' tag.

Поиск
Комментарии
13 авг. 2018, 22:3013.08.18
Hey Alina ... your response deserves a big big big Boooooo boooooo booooo ... I’m boooing you .. you know what we are saying and your response is trying to show face ... fix the game and then talk .. btw who told you to assume that all the rpg games are doing the right thing for its customers ?? Now you pissed me off .. thanks !!! I’m so pissed I’m gonna reward myself with a 100$ pack ... boooooooo boooooo bums !!!! Put a real team on the ballfield .. you guys are JV tweakers.. go back to development school and pay attention this time 
13 авг. 2018, 22:3413.08.18

You guys are sitting on your development thrones, thinking your geniuses and all high and mighty .. look around ,, the customer has all the power .. we can just walk away .. and we will ... bet on it .... 

and lastly .... boooooooo boooo boooo 
15 авг. 2018, 15:2815.08.18

Lazy response from a uncaring developer that introduces more gambling elements. 

Also this game is not a RPG game and majority of RPG games do not require money to progress in the game. 

And this game no longer has community chats. No longer gets updates? Forum support are slow to respond. 

Very bad and greedy game developers with poor skill sets and poor work practice. 

27 май 2019, 12:0627.05.19

Definitely needs a gambling tag.

Loot box mechanics and pay to win features are now being banned in many countries. 

Also America is looking to pass a bill that will combat these types of exploitative features in games so as to protect against children.

The mercenary packs ingame where obtaining a Grade V red mercenary is a miniscule chance to obtain is a perfect example of exploitation. To keep someone spending in order to obtain a item. 

Need to be transparent with the percentages of obtaining mercenaries. 
Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.