Все Категории

Patch Notes (15.06.2023) Update 7.21

Patch Notes (15.06.2023) Update 7.21

New Tournaments, Artifact Sets and Blessings rebalance, and more!

We are adding a new Event and new Tournaments, rebalancing some of our Artifact Sets and Blessings, as well as implementing some other updates and fixes. Let’s dive into everything coming to Raid with version 7.21.0:

Android 5.0 support termination

First of all, we are sorry to inform you that the game is no longer available for Android 5.0 devices. To those who played RAID on Android 5.0, we suggest the following:

- Use a device with a later Android version, or update your current devices’ OS

- Use an iOS device, or use Plarium Play on Windows/Mac

Blessings Rebalance

Added new stats for Champions with Level 6 Blessings. Also, the SPD stat bonus on Level 6 was increased by 50% for Legendary Blessings and by 25% for Epic and Rare Blessings.

Champion Lore

This update adds another batch of Champion lore to the game, with more coming in future updates. Among this set are Queen Eva, Jetni the Giant, Candraphon and others! If your favorite isn’t here, stay tuned, they may arrive in a future update!

New Event and Tournament

We’ve added a new type of Event to the game, Soulstone Rush! To get great rewards, you need to earn Event Points by summoning Souls from Soulstones. The amount of Points depends on the Soulstone type.

We’re also introducing a new Soul Chase Tournament! Get as many Souls as you can to earn Points, and earn some great rewards!

Turn Attack Tournaments

We have also added a new type of Tournament for the Gear Dungeons and the Sand Devil’s Necropolis. The rules are simple: clear Stages of a certain Dungeon in as few turns as possible. The higher the Stage and the fewer turns you take to complete it, the more Tournament Points you earn.

The minimum possible number of turns is different in each Dungeon: 1 turn in the Spider’s Den and the Sand Devil’s Necropolis, and 3 turns in the Dragon’s Lair, the Fire Knight’s Castle, and the Ice Golem’s Peak.

The maximum possible number of turns for a battle is 1500.

Note that all turns count: both your Champions’ turns and your enemies’ turns.

Gold Medal Chest

Now, after upgrading all Affinity Bonuses at the Great Hall to Level 10, you'll be able to exchange any new and existing Gold Medals you have for Gold Medal Chests. The price for a Gold Medal Chest is 1000 Gold Medals. You can exchange Gold Medals for a Gold Medal Chest once every 48 hours.

The Chest will drop random Charms, as well as Rank 5 or 6 Epic, Legendary, or Mythical Artifacts from the following Artifact sets:

- Divine Life

- Divine Offense

- Divine Critical Rate

- Divine Speed

Artifact Sets Rebalance

We have rebalanced several Artifact Sets, some with minor tweaks and others with larger mechanical changes:

Retaliation

Old version: 4 Set: 35% chance to Counterattack when hit.

New version: 2 Set: 15% chance to Counterattack when hit.

i

Avenging

Old version: 4 Set: 45% chance to Counterattack when hit with a Critical Hit.

New version: 4 Set: 45% chance to Counterattack when a debuff is placed on the wearer.

i

Cursed

Old version: 4 Set: 75% chance to place 50% Heal Reduction debuff for 2 turns.

New version: 4 Set: 50% chance to place Hex debuff for 2 turns.

i

Frenzy

Old version: 4 Set: +10% Turn Meter for every 5% HP lost.

New version: 4 Set: +5% Turn Meter for each debuff received.

i

Curing

Old version: 4 Set: 20% bonus Heal.

New version: 4 Set: 20% bonus Heal. Also restores the amount of destroyed HP equal to bonus healing.

i

Fury

Old version: 4 Set: +5% Damage for every 10% HP lost. Stacks up to +25%.

New version: 4 Set: Damage increase depends on Champion's current HP: HP 100%-76% = +10% Damage, HP 75%-51% = +25% Damage, HP 50% or lower = +50% Damage.

i

Affinitybreaker

Old version: 4 Set: C. DMG +30%. 20% chance to change Weak Hit into Critical Hit.

New version: 4 Set: C. DMG +30%. 50% chance to change Weak Hit to Critical Hit.

i

Other improvements and battle fixes

1. Fixed a bug that caused the ‘Your Champion Collection is full’ error message to appear when trying to Awaken a Champion in the Vaults, even if there were free Slots in the Collection.
  2. Fixed a bug that stopped scrolling through the Artifact Sets list in the Forge on PC and Mac.
  3. Fixed a bug that caused the selection of Artifacts for selling to be reset when the Rank & Rarity filter was selected.
  4. Fixed a visual bug that caused the Stage selection interface in the Minotaur’s Labyrinth and the Champion Collection window to be simultaneously visible.
  5. Fixed a bug that caused players to not get Hydra Chests after the end of weekly cycles.
  6. Fixed a bug that caused an error message to appear when trying to claim milestone rewards in Faction Wars.
  7. Fixed a bug that caused players to be stuck in a previously ended Live Arena Battle when trying to enter a new Battle.
  8. Fixed a visual bug in Live Arena that caused the Stone Skin effect bar to display after the buff’s duration had ended.
  9. Fixed a bug that caused Geomancer’s Creeping Petrify skill to not work correctly when Auto-Battling against enemies under [Block Damage] or [Unkillable] buffs.
  10. Fixed a bug that caused the “Kill an enemy Champion on your first turn and win a battle” Challenge Quest to not be completed correctly.
  11. Fixed a visual bug that caused the Classic Arena Tokens icon to disappear in the Team Selection window.
  12. Fixed a visual bug that caused a dead Champion’s empty HP bar to remain visible after being under the Sheep debuff.
  13. Fixed a bug that caused Frost, Daze, Stun, Toxic, Provoke, and Frostbite Artifact Sets to place a debuff once per hit instead of once per skill.
  14. Fixed a visual bug that caused Skeuramis’ Turn Meter to not fill after using their Effortless Superiority skill.
  15. Shortened the animation of Rector Drath’s Master of Ghosts [P] skill.

That’s everything we’ve got for you! Don’t forget to let us know what you think of these changes.

Просмотры
Комментарии
15 июнь 2023, 13:3615.06.23
16 июнь 2023, 05:1116.06.23

You cannot even buy Soul essenses or Soul coins. Only coins but at an rediculous price. 

The exchange rate for a Mortal Soulstones is about 5 silver Soul essenses. Since your are mostly getting useless one Star rare Souls. 

I like the Blessing System or rather used to before the massive nerfs. But obtaing them is due to the Low Droprate at the Twins a the extreme RNG a total ripoff.

16 июнь 2023, 09:0516.06.23

You have fundamentally ruined my builds Cursed and Frenzy, after months of grinding and finally being able tackle certain legendary champions in the arena. Please change back please.

16 июнь 2023, 10:2516.06.23

гнкевршщдрпмворлапыр

16 июнь 2023, 11:3816.06.23

Soul chase tournaments is so offensive. Soul stones are so hard to get and its only a matter of time before they start attaching fragments chases and legendary heroes that will be impossible to get. 

Soul chase is the death of FTP.

16 июнь 2023, 15:0816.06.23

Come on! You guys had just ruined Frenzy set and many chars that are usefull only with this set... Now they are nothing but trash... Rip for my Nogdar... I spent too much time and resouces to you guys make him uselless as Frenzy is now... Ty -.- Please return Frenzy back!

16 июнь 2023, 19:1416.06.23

Looking at the change to retaliation set specifically and the change from a 4 set to a 2 set.  Does that mean if I change my champ to a 6 piece, I'll be better off as the bonus will stack x3?  Or is the bonus on the 4set, which would  make the extra turns less overall the maximum that can be achieved?

17 июнь 2023, 18:0717.06.23

I like the change in Retaliation, except that if you use two sets, it should still equal the 35% - but the change to Frenzy doesn't even make sense to me. If we have high enough resistance, then you might as well not even have the gear doing ANYTHING. What point is a gear attribute that might not work at all? At least before it had pretty much guaranteed uses, but now, a LOT of people are complaining about the changes, and I haven't seen one single person yet who likes the change to Frenzy. 

Maybe you might take a hint from all the negative feedback??

Also I've seen that I'm not the only one who's noticed a "non existent" nerf to Clan Boss rewards... I'm getting way less of anything that makes Clan Boss worth doing. Enough of us have noticed that it can't be our imaginations. Perhaps an unannounced nerf... Which for some reason wouldn't be a surprise to many of your players...

We do love the game and those of us who can DO spend on it... But I've only played less than a year and I've already heard of so many times that large numbers of players quit because Plarium changed things for the worst, in some ways that seem to benefit only whales. You know, if you reduced your prices and sold something worth having for a buck or 2, millions of people would BUY it who don't spend ANYTHING right now because everything costs too much.

Try it and see!! You'll make MORE by being more generous! Millions more! Just try it with one product and see what happens. Have a dollar sale on soul stones or void shards or something for ONE DAY and see how much money you make! 

18 июнь 2023, 00:3618.06.23
18 июнь 2023, 02:56(отредактировано)

I am in Australia, One of the first countries to start each new day. the effect that has is that it seems like events always start before we get the news notifications about the events. You need to allow more lead times on posting event and other news. what is the point of telling me for instance about a summoning event after it has already started. Its a bit late for me to try and save up any shards.(one clear example of this was the call of arbiter episode 5 (i think also occured on previos episodes) where I watched episode before the news post was in my news. I could do that because it was viewable from 'The call of arbiter' button

18 июнь 2023, 02:5318.06.23

I have done Godfreys Crossing 10-1 on nightmare with Duhr + Geomancer and complete the level with no deaths (not even any revivals) but it keeps giving me 2 stars instead of 3. Making it impossible for me to complete Campain on Nightmare Level

18 июнь 2023, 20:5518.06.23

круто🙂

19 июнь 2023, 10:2019.06.23
ebuckle01@optusnet.com.au

I have done Godfreys Crossing 10-1 on nightmare with Duhr + Geomancer and complete the level with no deaths (not even any revivals) but it keeps giving me 2 stars instead of 3. Making it impossible for me to complete Campain on Nightmare Level

Hi how long did it took you to finish the level? After 10 Minutes you do not get the three stars.

19 июнь 2023, 18:4519.06.23

How can I get my promo codes 

20 июнь 2023, 00:5220.06.23
blackspot

Why can I not manage to download promo codes on my iPad, seem to be missing out on things?

Yes there was a spot in the News section for Promo Codes and it's now missing 😑

dthorne04Moderator
20 июнь 2023, 18:0420.06.23
No@one

Yes there was a spot in the News section for Promo Codes and it's now missing 😑

iOS promo code section is currently down due to a technical issue.

Please use Promo Codes here: https://plarium.com/en/redeem/raid-shadow-legends/ 

2 июль 2023, 09:5602.07.23

Hello, from last  patch have Abbess problem with third spell: Divine Wrath.

She dont use this spell, if you havent build group.

I use she on lvl up, but from last patch i cant use her any more.

15 июль 2023, 17:0415.07.23

I suppose the effect of weakening some armor is to make it more akin to the other armor sets in value except for the armor that you pretty much have to buy.  If fairness was your intent, you should probably spell that out.  Just saying.  I don't have cash to buy anything but then I tell myself I'm not serious about the game ... until days don't actually role over on some days and then I'm irked.

23 июль 2023, 10:3923.07.23

hi there I have problems with running this game

30 июль 2023, 21:1630.07.23

TIme for a new game since all older players have heroes the rest of us can NEVER get and it just costs more and more money to accomplish anything IE: fusions its just time to leave. 

Grats plarium

4 апр. 2024, 16:0104.04.24

Can we please view and sell artifacts out of the overflow so we don't have to waste soo much time going through and deleating what we have to find out the replacement is not worth it.