Все Категории

Patch Notes (09.06.22) Update 5.60

Patch Notes (09.06.22) Update 5.60

Trunda Skins, Instant Upgrade, and more!

This update brings a couple of new Champion Skins, Instant Artifact/Accessory upgrades, changes to Tag Team Arena Tier rules, the option to keep your Hydra Battle score or re-run your battle and try again, and a few bug fixes. 

Here’s everything you need to know

New Champion Skins

We’re bringing out two new Skins that will transform the appearance of one of everyone’s favorite Legendary Dwarves - Trunda Giltmallet! We’re adding the following Skins:

Heroic Skin - Icedrake.

Iconic Skin - Incinerus.

Both Skins will be available in-game in the near future - so keep an eye out for Events, Tournaments, and Special Offers. But, if you want to see what these Skins look like right now, just head to the Champion Index, find Trunda Giltmallet, and take a look!

And remember, you won’t lose a Skin if you sacrifice your only copy of a Champion you’ve collected a Skin for; and yes, you can use the same Skin on each of your duplicate copies of a Champion at the same time.

Tag Team Arena Tier-placement system update

You need to fight in at least 10 Tag Team Arena Series each week to be able to either stay in your Tier or be promoted to a higher Tier. If you fail to fight in 10 Series per week, you will be automatically demoted to a lower Tier.

There’s still a limited number of Promotion and Demotion places between each Tag Arena Tier, and this won’t change that. Players will be demoted due to inactivity first and foremost, then the remaining players in the lowest positions in that Tier will fill the rest of the Demotion places. For example, if there are 2,000 standard Demotion places in one Tier, but 500 players fail to complete the required number of Tag Arena Series that week, those 500 players will be demoted alongside the lowest 1,500 players in the standard Demotion places. 

“Free Regroup” and “Keep Result” options after Hydra Battles

After a Hydra Battle ends, you can now choose to re-run the Battle for free by selecting the “Free Regroup” to try for a higher score, or hit “Keep Result” to save your score if you’re happy with the result. This lets you tweak and refine your strategy without wasting Keys.

Instant Gear Upgrades

A new checkbox will allow you to instantly upgrade any Artifact or Accessory to a chosen level, skipping all the animations from each upgrade attempt. Each level upgrade will still happen progressively (attempt by attempt) as usual, with the same Silver cost per attempt, and the exact same chance of success or failure as upgrading manually.

Silver will be instantly debited from your account as soon as you hit the "Upgrade" button, according to how many upgrade attempts it took for the process. If you don't have enough Silver, the process will end prematurely once you run out. The option to skip all these upgrade animations unlocks at Level 40.

A new Hydra-related Quest has been added to the pool of Advanced Quests

The “Use 1 Hydra Key” Quest will be added to the pool of Advanced Quests after the next reset for everyone that’s unlocked the Hydra. As always, which Quests you receive is random - so you might not have the Quest in your list straight away.

Other changes

The native swipe Home Bar will now be hidden on iOS devices.

Other bug fixes

1. Fixed an error that showed after removing a Champion from the Sparring Pit.
  2. Fixed a bug that resulted in the inability to Rank up Champions in the Tavern under certain conditions.
  3. Fixed a bug that caused a delay in updating CvC Tournament results.
  4. Forge-related Progress Missions will now be completed without any errors after crafting x10 Artifacts in the Forge.
  5. Fixed an error that occurred when restarting an unsuccessful Battle in Faction Crypts while Super Raids were enabled.

That’s everything we’ve got for you! 

Просмотры
Комментарии
9 июнь 2022, 14:1909.06.22
9 июнь 2022, 16:4609.06.22

No Events for the fusion yet? I mean a special artifact event popped up and I started but after like 10 Runs I went to look and it disappeared!

9 июнь 2022, 16:5009.06.22

So  just  a  request  can  you  add  some  more  bosses pls

9 июнь 2022, 16:5309.06.22

where is the pinnacle ?

9 июнь 2022, 18:1309.06.22

Limited number of promotions for Tag Arena, and yet you still have the arena missions that more than a limited number of players are trying to complete.  You realized that classic arena missions were roadblocked and made changes.  Why can't you see that Tag Arena missions are even more roadblocked and do something about them. 

9 июнь 2022, 22:2109.06.22

My fourtrh time getting this game to work.  Please fix the problems!  

10 июнь 2022, 01:2010.06.22

pretty sure there is a bug with the native home screen, my iphone is completely locked up due to the game freezing, cannot force restart my phone either 

10 июнь 2022, 04:0710.06.22
10 июнь 2022, 05:03(отредактировано)

Piling on hydra advanced quest.  We have grown used to using our keys when we are ready to.  Some of our clan fights on day 1 and uses their three keys.  I like to wait until the end of the week because I can see if the clan has killed normal or not.  If so, I can bring the C team to normal to 1 key and use A and B on hard.  If I get an advanced quest early in the week, I have to decide if I need to bring A or B and do normal so I can make sure our clan kills normal.  If I bring the C team and do 8 million and then at the end of the week it turns out we didn't kill the boss, I wasn't helping my clan.  I also do all three keys in one setting to get this rng crap fest out of the way in one dose.  Now you are telling me I have to save all three keys and do it when the game tells me to (or skip energy pot).  I get that CB, factions, dungeons, etc., have daily quests because we get the ablity to play everday.  The logic falls apart with a 3 key a week activity.  This was a really bad idea and clearly doesn't have the customer in mind at all.  Edit: You also took away 5 DT silver keys in exchange for 10 gems!?! That is not a fair trade. 

The artifact enancement chance is truly a gift and takes somethig I truly dread - the gear cleanse - and makes it so much more palatable.  I've only used it a few times so far and can't help but to smile broadly each time I use it.  So long overdue but so happy to have it.

Also appreciate the free regroup so don't have to go to airplane mode for each run.  Need the same thing on clan boss.

I appreciate that making changes to improve tag team. It feels like classic was before the latest max losses in a day change where getting Romantu is behind a way too difficult barrier to get into Gold I.  Not sure this is the best solution though as it seems like it will just make lower levels harder.  Taking inactive accounts out of the competition pool seems like a better fix then throwing them at lower level accounts.

10 июнь 2022, 22:0210.06.22

did you reduce the speed for the champion Conellia? all information states her base speed is 109 but it shows as 102 on my character information.

i've checked other champions and she is the only one I've seen like this and no patch notes state it was reduced, I've cleared cache and tried on my phone too and still the same.

11 июнь 2022, 00:1711.06.22

I hate this new hydra quest. Not only does it force me to play hydra earlier in the week, but it replaces a quest that would have given me five silver keys for the doom tower with one that gives 10 gems. IMHO, that's worse. I agree with the suggestion above of making it a weekly or month quest instead. This stinks.

14 июнь 2022, 03:1214.06.22

The Hydra key thing is just another way Plarium thinks will make people spend more money!

OracleCommunity Manager
15 июнь 2022, 15:2815.06.22

Hi, folks! Thank you for the feedback!

We will forward your opinion about the new Hydra quest to the devs. Just a small clarification here - it won't show up if you don't have Hydra keys.

As to Conellia - no, there were no changes in the recent patches.

And we are really glad you like the instant equipment upgrade feature 🙂

15 июнь 2022, 16:3115.06.22

fgfgf

15 июнь 2022, 16:3215.06.22

ghjk4432

16 июнь 2022, 00:4216.06.22

You broke CB airplane mode functionality in this upgrade.  You used to be able to go into airplane mode at start of run and when run ended it would bring up the connection screen and you could see damage in the background.  If you liked it, you would get out of airplane mode and hit "Retry".  If you didn't like it you would force close, reconnect and start game again and your key was back.  Since the upgrade, if you let the run end, even with no internet connection, and force close, you still lose your key and you get that result.  I can't imagine how the game is logging that result with no connection, but it is.  I've seen this posted a few times on Reddit and community is aligned on the change happening since the update.  Please revert the functionality back to what it was or put the free regroup on clan boss like hydra.  If these changes are being made, it is also important to communicate that through these digests instead of surprising the community as people had angst over runs being logged that they weren't aware they needed to stop before the run ended - even when offline.  I also posted a ticket on support but after first not understanding the issue, they just responded me thanking me for my thoughts.  Also, posted on Raids official discord under bug-reports channel, but that doesn't seem to have an outcome.