Все Категории

Rebalance teaser

Rebalance teaser

The scales of cosmic balance shift once more, and the strength of Champions waxes in strict accordance with its demands. Rotos the Lost Groom, Skull Lord Var-Gall, and Bloodgorged are due to receive Skill changes tomorrow. You can find out the details below:

Rotos the Lost Groom

[Vitality Plunder]

Attacks 1 enemy. Decreases the target's MAX HP by 20%, then adds that HP to this Champion's own MAX HP.

Cannot decrease a single Champion's MAX HP by more than 60% in one Battle. Cannot increase this Champion's MAX HP by more than 60,000. Decreases the MAX HP of Bosses by 30% of the damage inflicted instead. This Champion's MAX HP will be increased by 15,000 when this Skill is used against Bosses.

Skull Lord Var-Gall

[Abyssal Clutch]

Cooldown decreased to 4 turns.

[Horrific Foe]

When attacked, decreases the attacker's MAX HP by 5%. Decreases the MAX HP of Bosses by 2.5% instead. Cannot decrease a single enemy's MAX HP by more than 50%. Occurs once per enemy attack. 

Bloodgorged

Base speed increased to 98 

Update: some changes in the schedule of the upcoming release are possible 

Просмотры
Комментарии
11 янв. 2022, 15:3011.01.22
11 янв. 2022, 20:0411.01.22

So... Bloodgorged will still suck. His A3 (Block Revive) should be AoE and hit a little bit harder for a Legendary. Fenax hits harder in his A1 (block revive) hability. There are Things I can´t really understand in the game.:

Seeker A2 "Grants an Extra Turn" - Lanakis A3 has only 25% chance of Grants an Extra Turn.

Plarium been Palrium.

11 янв. 2022, 20:3711.01.22

would have been nice to see more done with roto for sure!

11 янв. 2022, 21:3411.01.22
Tenkay10k

They did say this was a teaser. Just because a lot of movies reveal their entire plots in the trailer doesn't mean they'll include all upcoming changes in this tiny teaser.

Yeah I saw that too...Usually though, the teaser has at least one thing good in it to get you excited about the rest of the "movie".  Hopefully better stuff to come...

harleQuinnModerator
11 янв. 2022, 22:1111.01.22
ChristianLife21

ummmm....  what?

Might take an extra day rather than on Jan 12th, is what Oracle means with the Update note.

harleQuinnModerator
11 янв. 2022, 22:2611.01.22
brian.manges

Yeah I saw that too...Usually though, the teaser has at least one thing good in it to get you excited about the rest of the "movie".  Hopefully better stuff to come...

That would be cool if there is more down the line, yes :)

12 янв. 2022, 01:2612.01.22

im sorry but what about all the other crap legos out there that keep being left behind to sit in the corner gathering dust wishing they could have a go too, im sorry but they have no idea what they are doing half the time at best and one thing thats certain they def dont listen to what the players content creators etc suggest for the better of the game. 

12 янв. 2022, 07:4012.01.22

When you buff champions you have to ask if they have a place in the game now and if the investment in the champ is now worth it.  Pyxniel is a great example of a buff that failed both tests.  Her kit has no place in the game and her 18 books make any investment in her foolhardy.  Teela also got a buff but it was so little that she still has no purpose other than a level 50 faction healer.  If the intent is to simply make a couple of champs viable in Scarab or a new hydra boss not yet revealed than I guess that has been accomplished with two of the buffs but the general view is that we have destroy sets and other champs for that so we would have implored Plarium to invest what seems to be scarce resoures in buffing champs to focus on those that really need it - Pyxniel, Teela, Errol, Alexander, this month's fusion and so many other, legos, epics and rares that get no love. Seriously, imagine the goodwill if you took a champ like Dark Athel that is useless and give her some love so that new accounts can actually benefit from her.  She doesn't have to be OP, but by the time you get her, she is useless.  Yaga!? So many precious epics books in that crap trap.

To affirm all the other posts, please tell me this is truly a teaser.  If so, the communication is lackluster as even all the CC's are incredulous.  If not, well, you have to be kidding me and please tell me you are increasing the frequency.   This can't possibly be our nonvoid buff for the year.

12 янв. 2022, 09:1912.01.22

i use vargal litery everywhere and he is op just lern haw to build this champion and don't cry  

12 янв. 2022, 14:1512.01.22

oh cool, scarab boss is much more bearable. 

i wonder if freezing will ever be useful in boss fights, a lot of champions kits are made around it and become entirely useless when fighting bosses.

OracleCommunity Manager
12 янв. 2022, 14:1812.01.22

Hi! Yes, you've got it right - we have to postpone the release of the new update for a day or two. For now, those are the only Champions that are going to change in the upcoming update.

However, we constantly monitor the performance of different Champions in different locations and will adjust more if there is a clear call for that. Please, keep in mind that each Champion is usually designed for a specific role or requires some specific sort of support to shine full strength. The purpose of a rebalance is usually to make a Champion fulfilling their function better, not necessarily making them stronger overall.

Thank you for all the feedback! We appreciate any opinion or criticism if it is constructively put.

12 янв. 2022, 18:2012.01.22

This is a huge disappointment! I have been holding on to Bloodgorged since I started playing as he a one of the few legendaries I have pulled that is a total garbage bin (Bloodgorged TWICE, Samar Gemcursed THREE TIMES, Cleopatrix & Mortu-macab). I was super excited to see he was getting buffed....but this is a joke. Since I am on here I would like to ask this question so that any other players could share their thoughts of how this is possible since Palarium see no issue. Out of ALL THE Leg. champs in this game. How in the world is it possible to pull 8 total Legendary champs and have them be doubles or triples 5 freaking times!! The odds of that seem completely ridiculous too me. I pulled a Abbess too for those doing the math. Which is the ONLY leg. champ that I actually use. It just seems to me like their is some behind the scenes voodoo aside from just the terrible odds of pulling a leg. champ. I am not complaining about the odds either, I understand why they should be hard to pull.....and I don't want to hear anything about the faction gaurdians either because they are not doing anything for me considering I have no othet heros for them to boost. I get that I will eventually.....but I literally have like 50+ epics and one legendary (usable). Anyways, sorry for the long message guys....hope this update helps someone unlike me!

13 янв. 2022, 07:0113.01.22
Oracle

Hi! Yes, you've got it right - we have to postpone the release of the new update for a day or two. For now, those are the only Champions that are going to change in the upcoming update.

However, we constantly monitor the performance of different Champions in different locations and will adjust more if there is a clear call for that. Please, keep in mind that each Champion is usually designed for a specific role or requires some specific sort of support to shine full strength. The purpose of a rebalance is usually to make a Champion fulfilling their function better, not necessarily making them stronger overall.

Thank you for all the feedback! We appreciate any opinion or criticism if it is constructively put.

I genuinely would love to see the use case for Pyxniel that would justify her awful 18 books required.  There has to be a use case considering the investment in the champion given scarcity of books and silver.  This response is better than Cyrilla's 'there are no bad champions' comment but comes across tone deaf.  C'mon, ask the playerbase to name their worst five legos and you get the same names repeatedly.  Pyxniel actually gets a buff but it doesn't address a kit that has no purpose and the 18 books, once again.  

If you truly believe this view, it would be amazing if Plarium would issue player spotlights periodically where they display a champ fullfulling their calling and how the investment is worthwhile.  Don't do it often as it is fun to see the playerbase come up with solutions, but once a quarter you pick one of the abandoned champs and show how they are useful.  That would cement your point and maybe get the meme's of Cyrillas, we love all our children, toned down.  I know this won't happen but it is an example of how Plarium could change the narrative.  Otherwise, I don't know how Plarium expects anything other than dismay at a three champion somewhat lackluster buff.

13 янв. 2022, 07:4513.01.22
13 янв. 2022, 08:06(отредактировано)

Lol is that it, hahaha

There are so many champions s you need to look into you don't even care.

Why don't you ask the  that are playing the game. 

Do something about Guardian ring its ridiculous 

Example empowerment should require 500 tokens not duplicate champions to make it fair for all players.

Also empowerment should also have undo empowerment and get the 500 tokens back. 

But of course plariumdoes  not care just Wants to Find new way to make money.

13 янв. 2022, 09:4613.01.22

Can you guys please buff Constantine the Dayborn. For a void legendary he is complete garbage. 😔

13 янв. 2022, 13:1013.01.22

Thank you for giving Var-Gall opportunity to counter Scarab King. If you decided to help counter one of the doom tower bosses it would be nice to see help with others - especially Bommal. My solution to make him easier would be - when you freeze dreadbombs they are frozen to end of the round and can't be replaced. Small change, still need to take counter yet so more easily to battle.

13 янв. 2022, 22:0713.01.22

Yeah, lets not update the Tavern yet like youve promised for over a year or buff any champions who are seriously terrible, let Rotos be used in more places. That makes sense.