Все Категории

Update Highlights 4.70

Update Highlights 4.70

Hey, Raiders! We’re ironing out the final creases before Update 4.70 goes live, but we’re ready to share some of the details with you. This time, you can expect to see several cool QoL improvements and a Champion rebalance to address some of the most immediate PvP & PvE troubles. Read on to find out more!

Boss Guides

First of all, we’re introducing a neat little feature that will let you - whether you’re a green newbie or a grizzled veteran - learn more about various Raid Bosses and how to beat them before you get into a fight. Every Dungeon, every Boss Stage in the Doom Tower, Faction Wars, and even Clan Boss Battles will all feature a special pop-up that contains a full description of the Boss’ Skills and the overall strategy you’ll need to deal with them. The pop-up menu will be accessible via a special button on the Battle Selection screen.

If that alone isn’t enough, the second tab will feature a list of Teams of the Week that, as the name suggests, were the most successful at dealing with that particular Boss. With this feature, you’ll be able to plan and adjust your Teams before entering a difficult Battle and, we hope, it will make the experience a lot smoother!

Champion Rebalance

Teela Goremane

Base SPD increased to 93 (98 when Ascended)

[Hexdrinker Scimitar]

Attacks 1 enemy. Steals 1 random buff from the target. Also has a 50% chance of stealing another random buff if the target is under 2 or more buffs.

[Pyre Strike]

Cooldown decreased to 3 turns

Attacks 1 enemy. Places a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns.

Robar

Base SPD increased to 97

[Merciless Assault]

Attacks all enemies. Damage increases if the target is under [Fear], [True Fear], [Freeze], [Provoke], [Sleep], or [Stun] debuffs.

King Garog

[Gore Maker]

Damage multiplier increased

Pyxniel

[Mistress of Glamours]

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 30% chance of placing a [Perfect Veil] buff for 1 turn on the ally with the lowest HP.
Cannot place the [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion.

[Frostweaver [P]]

Whenever an enemy places a [Freeze] debuff on an ally, has a 50% chance of stealing the [Freeze] debuff and placing it on this Champion instead.

Has a 35% chance of filling this Champion's Turn Meter by 25% every time they receive a [Freeze] debuff.

Removes any [Freeze] debuffs from this Champion at the start of every turn.

If there are multiple Champions in the team with this Skill, only one will activate.

Tomb Lord

[Death Burst]

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 70% chance of placing two 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns. If the hit is critical, has a 70% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.

[Blight]

Cooldown decreased to 5 turns

[Aura]

Increases Ally ACC in Doom Tower by 70.

Warchief

[Marauder]

Basileus Roanas

[Triple Puncture]

Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Will ignore [Increase DEF] buffs, [Shield] buffs, and [Block Damage] buffs, as well as 50% of the target's DEF.

[Majesty]

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn. Decreases each target's Turn Meter by 50% if the [Stun] debuff is not placed.

Crypt-King Graal

[Brittleness Bane]

Attacks 1 enemy.

Has a 60% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns.

Has a 100% chance instead if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff or a [Freeze] debuff.

[Death Fires]

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

War Mother

Base ATK and Bomb damage multiplier increased. Base HP and DEF decreased

[Special Brew]

Attacks all enemies. Places a [Bomb] debuff that detonates after 2 turns (2 Bombs when Ascended). Bomb damage increases by 100% against Bosses.

[Mother's Touch]

Attacks all enemies. Instantly detonates all [Bomb] debuffs if this Champion is under an [Increase ATK] buff.

Grohak the Bloodied

[Unbound Anger]

Attacks all enemies. Each critical hit fills this Champion's Turn Meter by 20%.

[Lord of War]

Attacks 1 enemy and steals the target's Turn Meter. Places a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns if this attack is critical.

Urogrim

[Skullstaff]

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 25% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.

[Bizarre Vapors]

Cooldown increased to 6 turns

Places two 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns. Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns. 

Miscellaneous

Artifact and Accessory Storages will receive additional 300 slots each. 

New Champions

i

i

i

i

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
29 сент. 2021, 12:0929.09.21
29 сент. 2021, 14:5729.09.21

I just put books into and maxed Urogrim, why is it everytime I get a good champion on my account it gets nerfed. I want my resources back. I spent money on them, this is total BS! 

29 сент. 2021, 15:0729.09.21

Sure, there are a few good things in this patch, but what you did with Urogrim is totally unethical. You can't give us back our lost time/effort, but you should give us back our invested mats to save face with your player base. Please do the right thing.

29 сент. 2021, 15:2029.09.21
30 сент. 2021, 02:56(отредактировано)

Edited by Moderator. Urogrim was never promoted in any way, there was no 10x. -

29 сент. 2021, 15:2229.09.21
30 сент. 2021, 02:57(отредактировано)

I think I will have to seriously reconsider spending my time and money elsewhere if this is the new normal we can expect from you. 

Edited by Moderator. There was no 10x for Urogrim. - H 

29 сент. 2021, 15:2829.09.21

I'm sorry but if you nerf Urogrim it is a scam on your part against the community. It was developed by you and tested a lot by you and other players. You shouldn't have brought him out if he is supposedly so overpowering, which he is not at all. He's just a top champion who brings many people forward in this game. People have invested a lot of money and time to get it in the first place and then to build it. You should leave this champion as he is. The option was there to change him before he got out. 

29 сент. 2021, 15:3329.09.21

Finally an an aoe decrease defense down for Knights Revenant 

29 сент. 2021, 15:3529.09.21

When comes same announcments as in Global Chat to the Clan Chat? Like when clanmates upgrading artifacts or ascending champs, etc.

29 сент. 2021, 16:2429.09.21
29 сент. 2021, 16:25(отредактировано)

My first ever comment:

Urogrim:  This champ is Plariums version of "Yoda"!  

Not only have many of us who spent lots of coin to get him and book him up but this could be one of the signature champs that only a percentage of us have like Krisk that everyone wants.  

Plarium is making a mistake.  I've spent more coin on this game than I want to say but this nerf will be the straw that breaks the camels back.  

Hope they reconsider.  That's the smart way to deal with this.  Better to retract than proceed and piss off your customer base.

29 сент. 2021, 16:3329.09.21

Deymtha looks really good.

Definately dont invest in her at all. She could be nerfed.... Never invest in the good champs. Only the "ok" ones to be safe at this  point.

Also finished booking/building my Urogrim a few days ago. Can  i have those books/chickens back?

Thanks for the buffs to my legendary vault guardians that I will never have the books to build out.

29 сент. 2021, 16:4029.09.21
30 сент. 2021, 02:59(отредактировано)

what you did  to  Urogrim  is  not  cool  at  all,  instead  of  giving  your  players  more  champs  like  him  you  nerfed  him  after  a  cvc   tournament.  

i  understand  he  was  op,  but  which  player  suffered  because  of  that?  Because  he  was  not  good  in  arena,  that's  for  sure.  It  was  because  he  was  saving  players  resources  and  costing  you  money?  

like  it  cost  us  money  to  invest  in  him ?

Edited by Moderator. There was no 10x for Urogrim. - H  

29 сент. 2021, 16:4329.09.21
30 сент. 2021, 02:59(отредактировано)

I waste all my resources, money, champs and gems for him and you nerfed now?

Urogrim  help players to speed up the times on dungeon and bosses and aimate to play, but if you nerf that....a lot of people want to stop play.

You should reconsider the decision of nerf champ, and let the community and players vote on these decisions 

Edited by Moderator. Swears - H

29 сент. 2021, 16:5029.09.21

I'm tired of this deceitful company. I wish a more honest one would buy them out. You're constantly screwing over your players then just acting like nothing happened. 

29 сент. 2021, 16:5429.09.21

All the people that are upset with the Urogrim nerfs...

Plarium, I think you can compromise here in a few different ways:

Perhaps try 1 or 2 of the nerfs at first, and see how much they effect the champion.

Or add a new feature that we, the players, could remove books off of champs.  This would be an amazing feature to help players who maybe put books into champions we didn't realize are under-performing, first epic/lego, or such!  You could even have it cost GEMS!

29 сент. 2021, 16:5929.09.21

I'm rly pissed about Urogrim! U knew about him before  releasing... I get him 2 days ago and maxed him instandly... And after a few solo runs I get the info about the Nerf! If this Nerf will happen I cancel the monthly support... Tbh I don't get way more silver bc just of Kampagne... and stop spending... U hit us on Rss than u will earn the same - - > hit on Rss (real money support)!

P. S. : @plarium, PLZ start to balance (NERF) PvP Champs before touching PvE Champs

29 сент. 2021, 17:0229.09.21

All of the new champions look great.  I'm just hoping you don't pull a Brogni and force people to complete every single event to win (unless they are buying tournaments).  If you make the epics frags like you normally make the legendary frags, this looks like an interesting fusion.  Not being able to get any extra copies of the epics would be rough though.  Hopefully you won't make the game unenjoyable for a few weeks again.

The rebalance mostly looks good.  Basileus largely falls in line with what I was asking for, although if you don't double the multipliers on the A2, it'll still be a useless skill that nobody uses.  Pyxniel wasn't enough.  Her freeze should be an AOE and then she'd be a strong champion.  Out of all the candidates, she was the one due for an over-buff.  Urogrim is just silly.  Why make all those nerfs at once?  A few of them would have been enough to bring him to a more reasonable place.  What's more, if you guys had a public test server, you could have gotten feedback and made updates prior to the few content creators looking at it right before it went live.  As it is, I'd worry about lawsuits if I were Plarium.  Do you guys ever run things past legal?  I don't have him but I feel sorry for those who do.

29 сент. 2021, 18:0829.09.21
30 сент. 2021, 03:04(отредактировано)
munroejason

A  clan  mate  of  mine  said  this,  and   I  couldnt  have  said  it  better  myself,  so  im  going  to  copy  and  paste  it:

The day this Urogrim nerf goes live  without refund for books, masteries and chickens is the last day I have played this game.

This is straight out deception of the customers. 

Release an overpowered Champ opposite to feedback of every content creator, let everyone invest and then nerf him massively?

They expect you to buy epic books in their store for 11 bucks, making this a wasted 150 bucks invest... and you are supposed to swallow this just like that... no way

Edited, there was no 10x event for Urogrim.

It's a 

Edited by Moderator. There was no 10x event. 

29 сент. 2021, 18:2929.09.21

I had a great idea and I would like to share it with Plarium: how about waiting a couple of weeks from the end of the fusion and then nerfing Sigmund?

In my opinion it would make all players happy, as happened with Urogrim!

29 сент. 2021, 18:3929.09.21

Pretty good changes for the legendary champions.

However, I agree with the community. Urogrim is being downgraded, which initially you let us invest as his skills are nice. It feels like you are indeed stealing from us all the way, as time and money are involved here (depending on the type of player  you are)

I could better used my resources for different champion then.

- Energy or brews to leve up: to 40, then to 50 and finally to 60

- Energy or gems for masteries

- Chickens: Four 4* chickens and Five 5* chickens

- Books

- Shards

- Time!!!!

29 сент. 2021, 18:5929.09.21

Pyxniel - you make subtle changes.  Maybe I could find a use for her.  Maybe with a champ like Achak who also freezes. So she can remove freeze and then what?  Dark Elhain hits like a truck but what value does Pyxniel bring once she unfreezes? Why bring Pyxniel? Where do I need someone who does more against frozen enemies while also removing freeze from herself?  If I am fighting Tormin with Achak? LOL  If I could think of a way, I then see 18 books and I stop thinking because who would invest in her?  I was hoping for the Ma'Shalled treatment (OP), but we didn't even get the Visix treatment (solid). She is one of the best looking champs in the game and you leave her in our vaults.  Plarium, you had to make her good enough to overcome the 18 books you required to make her useful! This update looks like someone tried to tweak her skills and never actually answered the question of where in the game she fits and how anyone would justify spending 18 lego books on her when her best purpose seems to be filled by a login epic that is much cheaper to build.

Teela's update also seems pointless.  The change was so minor that she will remain in the vault.  If you only update a few champs every six months, the quality of the change has to be more meaningful.  Also, epics and rares remain trash forever?

A couple of the new epics look good which is nice to see that the pool doesn't continue to get watered down, especially since epics don't get rebalanced.  Well, then there is Urogrim so do we know that these epics will be the same in a month???

One positive in this update - thank you for the additional storage!!

29 сент. 2021, 19:0429.09.21

the new epic dwarf looks promising.... like tons of posibilities....but if i go for her, build her and a team around her.... who will guarantee me, that she does not get the uro treatment the next day.... 

i see a lot of UK CB potential... but that will go down the drain instantly smn at plarium thinks.... come on, lets nerf her too.....

the trust is just gone, and with every resource invested i will wonder .... was it all for nothing... when will they nerf the next champ i have and make him useless....