Все Категории

Possible fraud by Raid: Shadow Legends

Поиск
18 апр. 2019, 12:2318.04.19

Hi.

So im making this thread to make things clear to people who are about to throw some serious money in this game or have put.

So i started this game about 3 weeks ago, it was a nice weekend and i had access to wifi connection(because i use wifi only at home) and started playing this game and liked it, so i throw alot of money next day onto the game.

So i enjoyed the playing alot until workweek started again and my work is based on phone GPS so my company knows exactly where i drop my deliveries etc so i cant use VPN/Proxies.

Well at work i started having issues by logging into game, first day i just let it go and next day same issue again like im not connected to internet on phone even tho i have finlands best phone net and all other apps were just working really fine.

Obviously i did uninstall the game and installed, cleared all cache etc etc but still same issue so i decided to contact the game support team.

They told me to get free VPN, they provided me link but i refused since i can not use such things like i noted above.

Told them on 2 diffrent e-mail replies but they kept pushing me to download but i wont do it.

Then they told me that the issue will be fixed on next update so ofcourse i waited this update out, made more purchases by trusting the support team member and then the update came and nothing changed, still same issue. I contacted them again and asked for more help and no reply on that for few more days.

There was during the few days few maintences so i was expecting them to actually have a fix for it but no, still same issue.

I made another support contact e-mail to them and now its been what, 2 weeks whitout any replies. Ofcourse i made 3 more support contacts and on last i requested my money back and i noted them on first e-mail if it doesnt get fixed, i want the money back since the game has no use when i can only play it on wifi connection which im able to use 1-2 hours per workdays and ofcourse alot more on weekends.

Its been again few days since last request for refund from them and i belive im getting totally ignored on this and they just dont wanna give back my money i paid for a game that doesnt even run on mobile net.

Noting that the phone net is actually pretty fast, 100mb/sec download, 50mb/upload and its unlimited in baltic countries.

Also noting this that i went for last weekend to other country where the mobile net works as well yet the game still doesnt work like no net for me at all. Ofcourse i have all settings enabled that the app can use the mobile net and once the game started up after waiting like 1 hour or so clicking re-login and re-try button.

Anyway maybe i get reply in here by the staff and ask what the fuck is going on?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 апр. 2019, 12:1819.04.19

Updating:

Got reply from iTunes and they decline my request for refund. No idea why, they dont give me straight answer on that, just linking me to page that tells basically to request refund lol...

Anyway im requesting directly now refund from Raid: Shadow legends developers.
MariusAdmin
19 апр. 2019, 12:4619.04.19
Hello, Antti. We do not handle refunds of any sort - that's up to Support. What is your ticket ID? I'll be able to pass it on and see what's happening with it. Note: the resolution will not be immediate, especially with the weekend coming.
19 апр. 2019, 13:2919.04.19

Marius said:

Hello, Antti. We do not handle refunds of any sort - that's up to Support. What is your ticket ID? I'll be able to pass it on and see what's happening with it. Note: the resolution will not be immediate, especially with the weekend coming.

Hi man, thanks for reply.

If i check my e-mail then it should be 634741.

I did get responses from them quickly when i didnt talk about me asking refund but when i requested refund because the game simply didnt work then no reply at all.

Ive also added all proof to iTunes support and they have forwarded all this info to Apple Developers Program Support since this game might be violating with this App review guidelines and im seriously unsatisfied to be in this kind of situation.

Neither sides are helping me to get the game back to work NOR after requesting refund, getting either no reply from 1 side and decline from other side.

Im in a situation where ive lost my money in not working app and im thinking about taking this to my lawyer and take this to court since ive asked my lawyer take a look at this and its called "fraud".

Simply have no words about this situation, i feel like being used, scammed.

Thanks.

22 апр. 2019, 07:4922.04.19
UP!
MariusAdmin
22 апр. 2019, 11:1222.04.19
Hey, Antti. Support responded to you as far as I understand. Please continue handling the matter in the ticket itself. Also, be certain to read our Terms of Use.
22 апр. 2019, 12:4822.04.19
22 апр. 2019, 12:56(отредактировано)

Marius said:

Hey, Antti. Support responded to you as far as I understand. Please continue handling the matter in the ticket itself. Also, be certain to read our Terms of Use.

Im familiar with the terms and yeah i see that they have changed the part of refunding.

Not sure if its changed because my issue since i have already lawyer checked into this thing etc but i still want my money back. The game should of not even been on iTunes if it doesnt work outside of wifi and the support team is good on ignoring me and pushing me break my country law by using VPN.

Looking to get a full refund of 327,89€ so that all players can see here that so far, no fix on my issue. Lacking in support replies, mostly getting ignored.

iTunes has been notified for such fraud act and so far i hope that they remove this game from iTunes store since it doesnt meet the guidelines like i was told by APPLE SUPPORT STAFF!

Thanks

MariusAdmin
22 апр. 2019, 13:5322.04.19
No, the Terms of Use have not been changed for literally a year or more now. We also cannot handle your refund request here on the forum, but I did ask Support to handle your matter ASAP. 
22 апр. 2019, 14:3222.04.19

Marius said:

No, the Terms of Use have not been changed for literally a year or more now. We also cannot handle your refund request here on the forum, but I did ask Support to handle your matter ASAP. 

I understand that it cant be solved here but im opening eyes here for people who have same issue and ive heard there are multiple reports to iTunes about this situation.

iTunes sent me and others to request refund from game developers and here i am.

Waiting for theyr reply on my e-mail and we'll see where this goes.
24 апр. 2019, 16:1524.04.19

2 days and again no reply to e-mail. I wonder if they even wanna solve this issue or i should make an adjustment for claim to my bank and get my money back that way and also this will be going further then just that.

Ive been waiting literally for 3 weeks now, no help no fixes and no solutions.

What do you think i think about this situation?
25 апр. 2019, 08:1225.04.19

If by 29.04.2019 i still havent received any solution on my case, i will file in dispute to my bank about this matter and ask the to reverse all the payments to this game.

At this point ive been waiting for 20+ days without any solutions, only promises and being ignored.

Thanks,

Antti

26 апр. 2019, 14:3226.04.19
Still waiting for reply.
28 апр. 2019, 11:4528.04.19
Still no reply. Tomorrow im gonna take this thing to official.
12 май 2019, 19:4412.05.19
12 май 2019, 19:52(отредактировано)
Guess I’m not the only one facing issue with their support. The monthly subscription was charged into my acc and I didn’t receive anything from them on 26 April and I send in ticket and wait and the reply they gave me was fantastic.. they pushed all the blame to App Store. Slow reply from their support team is one thing, ignoring our email is another. I’m thinking of refunding as well. They surely do not value their customers.
15 май 2019, 18:2015.05.19

Unknown_Ranger said:

Guess I’m not the only one facing issue with their support. The monthly subscription was charged into my acc and I didn’t receive anything from them on 26 April and I send in ticket and wait and the reply they gave me was fantastic.. they pushed all the blame to App Store. Slow reply from their support team is one thing, ignoring our email is another. I’m thinking of refunding as well. They surely do not value their customers.

They just cant handle the support part OR they just dont wanna provide support.

Anyway im sueing theyr game for this and ive given them more then 2 chances to work with me, solve the issue but last message from support team member Andrew was very very cocky, he basically told me to fuck off and they dont refund me nothing because they see no issue from theyr side even tho ive tried on 3 accounts, same internet etc and 2 accounts i made were connecting to the game just fine, yet the main account where ive put about 370€+ does simply not connect to the game on mobile net, works just on wifi.

Any staff reads this then you better expect to be contacted by my bank or lawyer, im taking this shit seriously and i do not like fraud, scammers and such idiots who cant make money legitly.

If you cant handle the players support, close down ur game.

iTunes also deiciding if to keep your game on iTunes or not, i hope they decide to not.
16 май 2019, 03:5516.05.19

Might you do the same with my tickets? 

Marius said:

Link to thread: https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/679_payment-issues/128635_have-not-recieved-in-game-purchase-for-several-weeks-even-after-turning-in-tickets-to-the-support/

16 май 2019, 10:1216.05.19

Watr Boj said:

Might you do the same with my tickets? 

Marius said:

Link to thread: https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/679_payment-issues/128635_have-not-recieved-in-game-purchase-for-several-weeks-even-after-turning-in-tickets-to-the-support/

Yeah ive opened another ticket or actually even few, still no messages/replies.

Whoever used iTunes/Apple products, i suggest going to have a chat/call with them and just file in complaint about this game. This game should not be supported on iTunes/Apple.

Fucking fraud and scam.
24 май 2019, 06:4424.05.19
24 май 2019, 06:46(отредактировано)

Antti said:

Hi.

So im making this thread to make things clear to people who are about to throw some serious money in this game or have put.

So i started this game about 3 weeks ago, it was a nice weekend and i had access to wifi connection(because i use wifi only at home) and started playing this game and liked it, so i throw alot of money next day onto the game.

So i enjoyed the playing alot until workweek started again and my work is based on phone GPS so my company knows exactly where i drop my deliveries etc so i cant use VPN/Proxies.

Well at work i started having issues by logging into game, first day i just let it go and next day same issue again like im not connected to internet on phone even tho i have finlands best phone net and all other apps were just working really fine.

Obviously i did uninstall the game and installed, cleared all cache etc etc but still same issue so i decided to contact the game support team.

They told me to get free VPN, they provided me link but i refused since i can not use such things like i noted above.

Told them on 2 diffrent e-mail replies but they kept pushing me to download but i wont do it.

Then they told me that the issue will be fixed on next update so ofcourse i waited this update out, made more purchases by trusting the support team member and then the update came and nothing changed, still same issue. I contacted them again and asked for more help and no reply on that for few more days.

There was during the few days few maintences so i was expecting them to actually have a fix for it but no, still same issue.

I made another support contact e-mail to them and now its been what, 2 weeks whitout any replies. Ofcourse i made 3 more support contacts and on last i requested my money back and i noted them on first e-mail if it doesnt get fixed, i want the money back since the game has no use when i can only play it on wifi connection which im able to use 1-2 hours per workdays and ofcourse alot more on weekends.

Its been again few days since last request for refund from them and i belive im getting totally ignored on this and they just dont wanna give back my money i paid for a game that doesnt even run on mobile net.

Noting that the phone net is actually pretty fast, 100mb/sec download, 50mb/upload and its unlimited in baltic countries.

Also noting this that i went for last weekend to other country where the mobile net works as well yet the game still doesnt work like no net for me at all. Ofcourse i have all settings enabled that the app can use the mobile net and once the game started up after waiting like 1 hour or so clicking re-login and re-try button.

Anyway maybe i get reply in here by the staff and ask what the fuck is going on?

It's not 'possible fraud' it is FRAUD plain and simple!  More accurately its theft and federal trade laws being broken.

File forced charge reversal with your bank/credit card carrier.

Start contacting the community via reddit. Class action lawsuits will begin this quarter against polarium for theft and breach of fair trade laws both foreign and domestic.

They refuse to provide a solution nor do they in any way attempt to grant players access to the content they purchased.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/679_payment-issues/130806_class-action-lawsuits-are-inbound-vs-the-developers-for-theft--/

The only way 90% of the community can even access this failed fucking game is through droid emulators...

This forum is chalked full of victims asking for the content they purchased and begging for ACCESS TO THE GAME and polarium does nothing, does not process support tickets and has Forum Mods act like they are going to help after they restate the same obvious copy pasta bull shit every bad company says that leads to an endless pile of ignored support tickets.

3 июнь 2019, 11:4303.06.19

Wynrotar said:

Antti said:

Hi.

It's not 'possible fraud' it is FRAUD plain and simple!  More accurately its theft and federal trade laws being broken.

File forced charge reversal with your bank/credit card carrier.

Start contacting the community via reddit. Class action lawsuits will begin this quarter against polarium for theft and breach of fair trade laws both foreign and domestic.

They refuse to provide a solution nor do they in any way attempt to grant players access to the content they purchased.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/679_payment-issues/130806_class-action-lawsuits-are-inbound-vs-the-developers-for-theft--/

The only way 90% of the community can even access this failed fucking game is through droid emulators...

This forum is chalked full of victims asking for the content they purchased and begging for ACCESS TO THE GAME and polarium does nothing, does not process support tickets and has Forum Mods act like they are going to help after they restate the same obvious copy pasta bull shit every bad company says that leads to an endless pile of ignored support tickets.

Hi.

I have already filed in lawsuit against plarium. They refuse to give back my money and thats simple, they dont even offer me solution to fix the game, only solutions they offer me are buying new isp/phone/phone number but if i get those new ones, i better pay up like 150+€ atleast and im not willing to take that risk if that solution does not work.

Fucking shit game, faggets n scammers. Note up this shit game will go down and victims will be paid nicely back with extra %. Warned you idiots before already and you just dont listen, specially that cocky mother fucker server support Andrew. If i would see this fagget in real life, id fuck that bitch out real quick, this kid needs to learn some manners not to be so cocky over support tickets, i requested help and he told me to move on with it and they dont help me. Lmao

Lets go bois, just sue this company.
5 июнь 2019, 17:5905.06.19
Thanks for all this great info good thing I have not spent that much on the game I support you guys and will be uninstalling
19 авг. 2019, 14:4219.08.19
Scammers game.
Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.