All Categories

Have not recieved in game purchase for several weeks even after turning in tickets to the support

Have not recieved in game purchase for several weeks even after turning in tickets to the support

Search
May 9, 2019, 17:4005/09/19
04/21/19

A few weeks back I got the Package Tier 30 that amongst other things included a sacred shard.

It did not show up in my inventory so I sent in a support ticket regarding the issue (ticket no 659099)

After I got a response in regards to a different purchase I asked regarding this specific pack. No response after that.

I asked a follow up more than one time and at last got a mail apologising for the late response from Plarium Support but still no answer regarding the missing pack.

I followed up on that. And again. Without an answer.

At last a turned in another ticket (no 687997) where I referenced the original conversation, re-attatched the reciept from Apple Store and no answer. Again.

It's rrrrrreally starting to piss me off that you have the audacity to charge for a pack, not deliver on it and then just shrugging off several attemps to rectify the situation.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 12, 2019, 19:4805/12/19
03/09/19
You are not alone bro. Bought the subscription raid pass didn’t receive anything, fault was pushed to App Store. Not to mention the reply was insanely slow and annoying.
May 15, 2019, 10:1605/15/19
05/13/19

Yeah I paid for items which I did not received yet.

This is very bad on their side it seems.

If I don't get my items soon I am going to get a refund.

May 16, 2019, 03:5205/16/19
04/21/19
Are you all getting the same reaction from the support team? That reaction being not a single word?
May 16, 2019, 10:1105/16/19
04/18/19

Having 370€+ purchase issue with them, game does not run and they dont help neither they dont refund me the money and also iTunes told me that its developers of the game part to issue refund to me but yeah they dont.

Myself ive gone to lawyer with this issue because this is clearly a fraud and also i pointed all points to my lawyer, she also told me its clearly a fraud and obviously ive also notified my bank about this, they will also open a case about this or have already done because i have filed in all the documents needed.

Everyone should stop paying for this shit game before they actually offer some real support.

Pay up my 370+€ and ill drop charges against Plarium.
May 19, 2019, 10:0505/19/19
04/21/19
Antti said:

Having 370€+ purchase issue with them, game does not run and they dont help neither they dont refund me the money and also iTunes told me that its developers of the game part to issue refund to me but yeah they dont.

Myself ive gone to lawyer with this issue because this is clearly a fraud and also i pointed all points to my lawyer, she also told me its clearly a fraud and obviously ive also notified my bank about this, they will also open a case about this or have already done because i have filed in all the documents needed.

Everyone should stop paying for this shit game before they actually offer some real support.

Pay up my 370+€ and ill drop charges against Plarium.
The fact that neither the support responds to the ticket nor a reaction to this thread is worriesome. 
May 19, 2019, 13:4105/19/19
04/18/19
I have 370€ loss because of them so i decided to sue Plarium for fraud. On they side apology is basically that theyr game side doesnt show up any issues with me but i do occurr issues so ive filed in complaint to court and also to my bank.