Все Категории

Artifact Challenge part ( 6 of 10), quest 6.8

Artifact Challenge part ( 6 of 10), quest 6.8

Поиск
Комментарии
16 авг. 2020, 19:5216.08.20

SovereignGMG said:

You rock -- THANK YOU!

I have been able to figure this out and it is not too difficult.  Below is what is needed.

1) 4 separate champs must have (3) 2 piece sets equipped of 3 star quality or better.  (In the Champions tab you should have 3 circles under "Set info.")

2) Every single piece under those champs must be upgraded to a 8+ ratings.

Things I missed in the process to make this more confusing.  Literally one of my champs had a 2 star boot on.  Several of my champs had a 4 piece set and a 2 piece set which does not work and only puts 2 circles under "Set info."

Hope this helps! 

2 дек. 2020, 14:2902.12.20

having same problem.

Hello the artifact quest par 6 of 10, quest 6.8 is bugged i got more than 8 heroes with the needed items..., i did equip the items first then lvled them to lvl 8, still doesnt work... for the love of god fix all of the quests this is frustrating as F to be honest, it forces the player to play around with quests that should alredy pop out as completed if he wished to farm dungeons... i've never seen a company adressing a quest like that! Fix the quest or i'm requesting a refound!  

10 янв. 2021, 04:1810.01.21
Dubg

So, I figured out how to complete this challenge after long pondering the wording on it, here's what you have to do (easiest on Hard difficulty as 3* artifacts are fairly easy to get):

1)  Work through Kaerok Castle to get a full 3* Heal set, equip all items to first Champion and then upgrade all artifacts to lvl 8.

2)  Work through Sewers of Arnoc to get a full 3* Offense set, equip all items to second Champion and then upgrade all artifacts to lvl 8.

3)  Work through Catacombs of Narbuk to get a full 3* Defense set, equip all items to third Champion and then upgrade all artifacts to lvl 8.

4)  Go back through the 3 campaign areas above and get 2 artifacts from each (obviously all 3*).  Heal: Weapon and Helmet, Offense: Shield and Gauntlets, Defense: Chestplate and Boots, equip all items to the fourth Champion and then upgrade all artifacts to lvl 8.

Once you do this you have equipped 4 champions with three 3* sets with level 8.  Not sure if you absolutely have to equip the artifacts first and THEN upgrade or if you can upgrade first but I did it this way and it worked.

Happy raiding.

Thanks man! ♥

26 март 2021, 23:4026.03.21

just got stuck there right now......this is my setup, i have spent literally millions trying to do this, starting to get really pissed off at the unclear language that is clearly intended to mislead 

i

i

i

i

7 июнь 2021, 23:1407.06.21

Messed up all my builds, don´t have any more silver and I feel very annoyed! Hope the devs are happy with this one!

4 окт. 2021, 20:0204.10.21

Still  bugged

14 апр. 2022, 20:4614.04.22

I'm stuck on this too, and the solutions everyone is giving only makes it more confusing.

Could someone, say, post a screenshot of a Champion that qualifies?

20 июль 2022, 19:5920.07.22
Mr.Z

-The affinity of champion does not matter

-The sets dont have to be of same type

-The equipment can be upgraded before or after equipping it

The only thing you have to make sure is that you do NOT equip somthing requiring a 4 pice set.....

If you have 3 icons under the (i) Set info, you have the right pices. Then all equipment must be 3 stars.*** not 2 star is allowed **. Then you upgrade it to level 8...

"The only thing you have to make sure is that you do NOT equip somthing requiring a 4 pice set..... "

OMG, that's what I was messing up. Thank you! Oddly enough I kept using a 4pc and 2pc set and wondered why it never registered, then one time it did register and I couldn't figure out why. It was totally because of the sets.

12 март 2023, 17:3412.03.23

for all the new players who are wondering how to finish this. Its a Headscratcher at first but after reading all the comments i figured it out. It's damn easy. You need following:

1) 4 Champions any type.

2) Gear them up with artifacts that have 2 set bonus.

3) IMPORTANT - Make sure the champions get 3 SET BUFFS active on them. There you go.

Activating 3 SET Buffs is the Key. Those equipping their champs with a (2) Set Bonus & (4) Set Bonus Artifacts won't be able to trigger the completion.