Все Категории

Banned from chat for talking about my account having a bug?

Banned from chat for talking about my account having a bug?

Поиск
Комментарии
19 окт. 2021, 18:5919.10.21

It is quite clear that they don't work on the weekends, Monday's or Tuesdays, and game support is non-existant despite forum mod we are real mod statements and promises that they will eventually get to me.

Now everyone knows.

19 окт. 2021, 19:0219.10.21
Harbby

It stacks per ban. Not sure why yours jumped to a 

My first ban was a week. A ban for what? Chatting in the forums. I broke no rules and I wasn't using profanity, wasn't trying to scam or sell anything, and wasn't even arguing or using any sort of language that may have been attacking anyone or cursing.

So what was my offence, other than believing this game supported its players. It clearly doesn't.

19 окт. 2021, 21:0519.10.21
My Huntress

It is quite clear that they don't work on the weekends, Monday's or Tuesdays, and game support is non-existant despite forum mod we are real mod statements and promises that they will eventually get to me.

Now everyone knows.

Mods are not support staff. And you are not the only person that is banned, they are working as fast as they can. 

19 окт. 2021, 21:0619.10.21
My Huntress

My first ban was a week. A ban for what? Chatting in the forums. I broke no rules and I wasn't using profanity, wasn't trying to scam or sell anything, and wasn't even arguing or using any sort of language that may have been attacking anyone or cursing.

So what was my offence, other than believing this game supported its players. It clearly doesn't.

It was a spam ban from the auto banning bot. It happens to many people

19 окт. 2021, 21:3519.10.21
Harbby

It was a spam ban from the auto banning bot. It happens to many people

can they not afford a decent chat system, or at the very least develope a simple form that banned players can goto and fill out that would auto unban them

I'm sorry, but this is beyond intollerable. 

I understand that you yourself have done what you could, but at the same time I'm pretty sure you were well aware that this sort of problem is never fixed, at least not on a timely basis at all.

What game, or any other online platform simply takes the weekends off, not to mention never gets to anything due to a supposedly very long backlog of very upset players. Takes little time at all to unban someone. If its time consuming, they can simply write an auto unban program, unless their programming staff have very little programming skills at all, which is doubtful.

Just conducting a websearch on the matter comes up with a really long list of upset banned from chat players, most all of which state that didn't do anything at all to get banned. This is a real problem, especially when yourself state that its a banning bot problem.

19 окт. 2021, 21:5819.10.21
My Huntress

can they not afford a decent chat system, or at the very least develope a simple form that banned players can goto and fill out that would auto unban them

I'm sorry, but this is beyond intollerable. 

I understand that you yourself have done what you could, but at the same time I'm pretty sure you were well aware that this sort of problem is never fixed, at least not on a timely basis at all.

What game, or any other online platform simply takes the weekends off, not to mention never gets to anything due to a supposedly very long backlog of very upset players. Takes little time at all to unban someone. If its time consuming, they can simply write an auto unban program, unless their programming staff have very little programming skills at all, which is doubtful.

Just conducting a websearch on the matter comes up with a really long list of upset banned from chat players, most all of which state that didn't do anything at all to get banned. This is a real problem, especially when yourself state that its a banning bot problem.

They have a very small staff on the weekends, I was wrong if I said they don't work. 

The issue with the autoban bot is that it learns patterns and words to ban for. So if you enter too many messages over a very short time you are more likely to be targeted. The main targets for the ban bot are the thousands of ad bots that put their sale links into chat. Sometimes they use real words and game terms and then those words get flagged. 

The support staff has to then go through your chat logs to see what triggered your ban and check the auto banner. And they have to do this for a few hundred or thousand people every few days. The queue gets heavily backed up. 

19 окт. 2021, 22:0619.10.21
Harbby

They have a very small staff on the weekends, I was wrong if I said they don't work. 

The issue with the autoban bot is that it learns patterns and words to ban for. So if you enter too many messages over a very short time you are more likely to be targeted. The main targets for the ban bot are the thousands of ad bots that put their sale links into chat. Sometimes they use real words and game terms and then those words get flagged. 

The support staff has to then go through your chat logs to see what triggered your ban and check the auto banner. And they have to do this for a few hundred or thousand people every few days. The queue gets heavily backed up. 

again, the simple fix is simply to write a program players can use to unban themselves

The issue with bots can be tackled by placing a level requirement on using global chat. You don't have to have such a level requirement for clan chat.

Which brings up the question of why is global chat and clan chat not separated in terms of bans. Bots in clan chat from what I can see is a non issue. 

20 окт. 2021, 20:4120.10.21

Just for the record. They never ever got around to me. Never did they send a response to my bug reports. Never did I hear back a response from what the forum mods supposedly sent to them.

Clearly they never work ever, when it comes to player support. The issue only resolves when the ban time runs out, despite the bans not being the fault of the players.

Zero player support.

harleQuinnModerator
20 окт. 2021, 20:4620.10.21
My Huntress

again, the simple fix is simply to write a program players can use to unban themselves

The issue with bots can be tackled by placing a level requirement on using global chat. You don't have to have such a level requirement for clan chat.

Which brings up the question of why is global chat and clan chat not separated in terms of bans. Bots in clan chat from what I can see is a non issue. 

Separating the two is a good idea. I will pass on this suggestion.

harleQuinnModerator
20 окт. 2021, 20:4720.10.21
My Huntress

Just for the record. They never ever got around to me. Never did they send a response to my bug reports. Never did I hear back a response from what the forum mods supposedly sent to them.

Clearly they never work ever, when it comes to player support. The issue only resolves when the ban time runs out, despite the bans not being the fault of the players.

Zero player support.

Sorry you weren't gotten to quicker. Please DM me if this happens again, Huntress. :(

11 нояб. 2021, 12:3811.11.21
Harbby

It stacks per ban. Not sure why yours jumped to a 

Well now I'm banned for three weeks for doing nothing wrong but helping a person decide which champion to six star next.

As far as getting to me, nobody got to me. The ban stood for the full week, no response in my email came neverless any action from staff.

First offense (non-offense), one week ban. Second offense (non-offense) three weeks.

This game is totally non-playable. Customer support does not exist. All promises are lies.

11 нояб. 2021, 19:4111.11.21

I made another account, told my clan what happened and why I was leaving and quitting the game. I've never played a game that was more abusive to its players than this game is. Loved my clan, was its recruiting officer, so I held a top clan position. 

Did not want to stop playing, did not plan to stop playing. 

I also think it was a chat mod that banned me rather than simply a bot. 

I was helping a player decide who to six star next, and I suggested ninja eventhough I found its random attack very unreliable. Others in English 2 kept typing, and about two minutes after my last reply came a message that I was chat banned. There was a comment that saying anything negative against Ninja was not acceptable.

Three week ban on top of a one week ban for no real reason whatsoever. 

This game could not be more abusive to its players even if it tried.

My guild wasn't at all happy to see me leave. I liked all of its players.

harleQuinnModerator
12 нояб. 2021, 05:1412.11.21
12 нояб. 2021, 05:19(отредактировано)
My Huntress

I made another account, told my clan what happened and why I was leaving and quitting the game. I've never played a game that was more abusive to its players than this game is. Loved my clan, was its recruiting officer, so I held a top clan position. 

Did not want to stop playing, did not plan to stop playing. 

I also think it was a chat mod that banned me rather than simply a bot. 

I was helping a player decide who to six star next, and I suggested ninja eventhough I found its random attack very unreliable. Others in English 2 kept typing, and about two minutes after my last reply came a message that I was chat banned. There was a comment that saying anything negative against Ninja was not acceptable.

Three week ban on top of a one week ban for no real reason whatsoever. 

This game could not be more abusive to its players even if it tried.

My guild wasn't at all happy to see me leave. I liked all of its players.

PM me please. Preferrably with your UM # from your account that was chat banned.

I am already looking into this for you. 

12 нояб. 2021, 05:4012.11.21
harleQuinn

PM me please. Preferrably with your UM # from your account that was chat banned.

I am already looking into this for you. 

I stepped down my position and left my clan. Every competition I was in is now kaput. Everything that I spent weeks upon wasted.

I wasn't helped the first time around despite all the promises made me in both this thread and the other one I had. 

Everything that I loved, is already ruined.

Why would I ever trust any of you again. You failed to help me the first time. 

12 нояб. 2021, 05:4812.11.21
My Huntress

I stepped down my position and left my clan. Every competition I was in is now kaput. Everything that I spent weeks upon wasted.

I wasn't helped the first time around despite all the promises made me in both this thread and the other one I had. 

We're volunteers so we can only pass your info to the support team. But my question is, if you're only chat banned why is the game unplayable? And Quinn actually cares about players who are unfairly banned. She's trying to help. 

harleQuinnModerator
12 нояб. 2021, 05:5012.11.21
12 нояб. 2021, 05:53(отредактировано)
My Huntress

I'm unsure how being banned from chatting would have ruined your fusions, tourneys or any game related thing at all. The only thing the spam bot does is prevent typing in the game chat. Yes that stinks to have to wait a week or even a few days to talk again, but it doesn't prevent continuing to progress your account in any way.

We did put your last chat unban request in with Plarium Support for you, but they were very overloaded a few weeks ago dealing with the account hacks after the twitch data breech.

I am interested in helping you. What I can do is check on your account personally and see if I can get the unban done faster. But once again, like I requested on 10/20, I need you to DM me for me to make good progress for you.

harleQuinnModerator
12 нояб. 2021, 08:1412.11.21
My Huntress

Your chat ban has been lifted. Enjoy!