Все Категории

Continued Fragment Duress

Continued Fragment Duress

Поиск
Комментарии
17 нояб. 2020, 20:5017.11.20
Nicolás Delgado

He is right with the gems to the middle class as I can never eat those jemas

Nicolas, are you neural network or something? I can't understand what any of your comments are about.

18 нояб. 2020, 00:1018.11.20

I look at the news article.  If I can win enough fragments from events and tournament side bar then I may go for it.  If it requires me to place top 10 or higher in a tournament to get enough frags then I skip it.  Then I read forum reviews to decide if the champ is worth the effort.  I dont need any more low grade Legos.  

I dont chase frags anymore unless it is a super godly Lego.  And I have not seen that qualify offered from frags.  

18 нояб. 2020, 00:4118.11.20
ClosedPoly

I look at the news article.  If I can win enough fragments from events and tournament side bar then I may go for it.  If it requires me to place top 10 or higher in a tournament to get enough frags then I skip it.  Then I read forum reviews to decide if the champ is worth the effort.  I dont need any more low grade Legos.  

I dont chase frags anymore unless it is a super godly Lego.  And I have not seen that qualify offered from frags.  

While fragment fusion is active, events and tournaments give fragments instead of usual rewards. If you play them, but don't fuse legendary, then those tournaments are strictly worse than normal tournaments. Every one of them give 50 less gems or something like that. I go for 100 fragments to not lose those rewards, to not feel that I play strictly worse tournaments. Pretty wierd motivation :)

18 нояб. 2020, 16:1218.11.20
SunnyRay

Players can see all that before the whole thing starts.

If you are late, you can open news in game client and read "Elegaius Fragment Event" entry. You can do it even now. It lists all the events and how many fragments are in them. 

I'd like to see point thresholds in news, but that's another story.

very nice reply, I was not aware of that info being available....but looking at it now I can see it was a hopeless task, trying to complete all those items.....there were about 25 excess fragments but even still you had to get the jump on it from the beginning.

18 нояб. 2020, 16:2118.11.20

whats worse is it basically costs them nothing, its free money. And the way they increase the prices after you have bought a few things is frankly disgusting. People would be FAR more likely to spend more when its priced less. I honestly don't understand the thinking behind this even from a business point of view. Price it less and you may get 5x more people buying and make more....

19 нояб. 2020, 16:3519.11.20

Thanks for the replies, was not aware of what goes into that news button.  I am in a clan but it is full of non-communicators, so I do not get a good hint unless I see it in the forum. But I will be ready for next time, hopefully my ~100 day adventure in the tag team arena will hold steady.  Also hoping for a resurrection on old frag piles.