Все Категории

Pulling an Old School Lego...

Pulling an Old School Lego...

Поиск
Комментарии
7 май 2024, 17:0207.05.24
7 май 2024, 18:11(отредактировано)

Norog.  OG Skinwalker and one of the original Block Buffs Toons.  Now outclassed left & right, for that role, including by an EPIC: Uggo.

Give this big pig some love with the next set of Lego Buffs.  Here are some ideas:

A1:  Give him a more useful debuff than single target "Block Active Skills"  

A2: Increase Damage Multiplier so he hits harder than the wet-noodle he is now.  Add another debuff or two to open up his utility for Hydra:  How about Hex or Dec Speed, or even both!

Passive:  Make him immune to all CC Debuffs, not just 3 of them.     

harleQuinnModerator
7 май 2024, 17:5307.05.24
WileyMan

Norog.  OG Skinwalker and one of the original Block Buffs Toons.  Now outclassed left & right, for that role, including by an EPIC: Uggo.

Give this big pig some love with the next set of Lego Buffs.  Here are some ideas:

A2: Increase Damage Multiplier so he hits harder than the wet-noodle he is now.  Add another debuff or two to open up his utility for Hydra:  How about Hex or Dec Speed, or even both!

Couldn't agree more.

Dude was powercrept to bad by the end 2020

ShortOnSkillzModerator
7 май 2024, 17:5707.05.24
harleQuinn

Couldn't agree more.

Dude was powercrept to bad by the end 2020

Yup.  Bring back the big pig.

7 май 2024, 18:4507.05.24
WileyMan

On further consideration, he is outclassed by at least two epics for the "Block Buffs" role: Uggo & Umbral.  If you use Umbral only for Block Buffs, she does about the same amount of damage per hit as Norog and keeps Block Buffs up 100% of the time with no chance of weak hits.

8 май 2024, 02:0508.05.24

DOUBLING DOWN ON IGNATIUS:  

Teryx the Restless (The fusion RARE for Wixwell) was introduced today:  https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/843_news/42896_update-highlights-8-50/?anchorId=335037

....and it is like an April Fool's Day Prank on Ignatius: This new-fangled RARE has an A2 with a 75% chance to land AoE Provoke for 1 Turn on a 4 Turn CD when full booked!  That is exactly the same skill as Igntaius' A2, and shows just how Powercrept this OG Ogre has become.  Bonkers!!

When Giscard was first introduced, he originally had a better Provoke than some Legos and Plarium did a quick double-take and nerfed his Provoke right at release.  This time, they need to take the same quick & decisive action to BUFF IGNATIUS!   

These skill cooldowns are way too long for a Lego:  

A2:  75% chance to land AoE Provoke for 1 Turn on a 4 Turn CD when full booked.  4 Turn CD and not even 100%! 

A3:  AoE Burn on a 5 Turn CD when fully booked.  5 Turns for 2 turn HP Burn!

Give IGNATIUS some love:  

• Drop his fully-booked CDs to 3 turns on both the A2 & A3 and make the Provoke 100% when fully booked.
  • Want to make him Hydra Meta?  Throw in an AoE Hex for good measure. 

If we work together, we can get IGNATIUS out of the vault!

8 май 2024, 02:4208.05.24

The provoke on Ignatius is secondary - his main purpose is the unresistable HP Burn. Sure, go ahead and buff him, but again, the number of other champs that are *significantly* worse than he is, is quite long.

10 май 2024, 05:3810.05.24
13 май 2024, 22:15(отредактировано)

Ginro the Stork.  

Not a toon you pull from a shard, but that makes his utter uselessness that much more disappointing.    

The final Lego rewarded for working your way through Hard DT should be a reward, not a piece of trash.  He isn't worth anything more than CVC points or Champ Chase points.  How about this: 

A2:  Add Ignores Stoneskin & Unkillable buffs to the Block Debuffs & Block Damage...or possibly some Ignore Defense.    

A3: Make the Inc Def & CA buffs full team buffs.  It is time to introduce a third Team CA Lego, and if anyone reaches this point in the game w/o having a full team CA toon, they deserve to be rewarded with one.  

I have never seen a Ginro in use by anyone, anywhere at any time.  

Plarium: Get this done for all of us!

10 май 2024, 06:4010.05.24

I know how annoying it is to break mercy on old, useless champs.

There are plenty of old champs that are awful compared to the more recent releases, but while you may see an occasional buff it isnt in their interests to do wholescale rebalancing.

Plariums business model relies on people chasing the newest shiny champ and constant inflation of champ power. 

13 май 2024, 19:266 дней
13 май 2024, 19:26(отредактировано)
Trevor Wilson

I know how annoying it is to break mercy on old, useless champs.

There are plenty of old champs that are awful compared to the more recent releases, but while you may see an occasional buff it isnt in their interests to do wholescale rebalancing.

Plariums business model relies on people chasing the newest shiny champ and constant inflation of champ power. 

I totally get Plarium's business motivations for driving us all to chase Wallmaster the New & Shiny, while hoping we don't rage-quit when we pull our 5th Lugan the Dingy & Useless instead.   

However, Plarium has committed to buffing some old Legos this year, and they have done two/update for the last three updates.  If that trend holds, we will see at least 14 more buffed Legos in 2024.

On days that I wear my optimistic pants, I am going to steadily catalogue the Lego buffs that I think would pull Less-Than-Useful Toons out of the vault and give them a place in the game.  Who knows, maybe the Mods will pass on one of my ideas at just the right time and Voila: Lugan is still Dingy but no longer Useless!

harleQuinnModerator
14 май 2024, 16:216 дней
WileyMan

Ginro the Stork.  

Not a toon you pull from a shard, but that makes his utter uselessness that much more disappointing.    

The final Lego rewarded for working your way through Hard DT should be a reward, not a piece of trash.  He isn't worth anything more than CVC points or Champ Chase points.  How about this: 

A2:  Add Ignores Stoneskin & Unkillable buffs to the Block Debuffs & Block Damage...or possibly some Ignore Defense.    

A3: Make the Inc Def & CA buffs full team buffs.  It is time to introduce a third Team CA Lego, and if anyone reaches this point in the game w/o having a full team CA toon, they deserve to be rewarded with one.  

I have never seen a Ginro in use by anyone, anywhere at any time.  

Plarium: Get this done for all of us!

Many of the DT legendaries are in sore need of a balance pass, in my opinion... Ginro and Thea just to start.

14 май 2024, 16:316 дней
14 май 2024, 16:32(отредактировано)
harleQuinn

Many of the DT legendaries are in sore need of a balance pass, in my opinion... Ginro and Thea just to start.

You sell way more shards introducing a new champ than fixing one already guarding the spenders' vaults.

14 май 2024, 17:485 дней
harleQuinn

Honestly, Thea + Ruel *should* be a really strong combo. Practically speaking though, it just doesn't work out. It's too slow and clunky and unreliable. For arena, it's just not practical, so let's focus on the PvE side.

Ruel's A3 CD needs to be 3 turns, and not 4. The A2 needs to be less harsh - I'd say reduce it to requiring only three hexes instead of four. And lastly, I'd change the A1 to transfer a random debuff to ALL enemies that have hex, instead of just the target.

For Thea, simply put, change the A3 to be 100% instead of 50%. That'll let her be a control champ.

14 май 2024, 21:335 дней
kramaswamy.kr

Honestly, Thea + Ruel *should* be a really strong combo. Practically speaking though, it just doesn't work out. It's too slow and clunky and unreliable. For arena, it's just not practical, so let's focus on the PvE side.

Ruel's A3 CD needs to be 3 turns, and not 4. The A2 needs to be less harsh - I'd say reduce it to requiring only three hexes instead of four. And lastly, I'd change the A1 to transfer a random debuff to ALL enemies that have hex, instead of just the target.

For Thea, simply put, change the A3 to be 100% instead of 50%. That'll let her be a control champ.

That's the spirit Kram!