Все Категории

Trying to Create NM CB Team

Trying to Create NM CB Team

Поиск
Комментарии
27 апр. 2024, 21:5027.04.24
kramaswamy.kr

The instructions indicate when you can turn on autobattle. Unless you mean autocomplete? In which case no, you cannot use that.

Darn. I'll learn soon enough I hope. Thanks!

1 май 2024, 02:5601.05.24
kramaswamy.kr

BTW - I'd suggest reading up a bit on how speed tuning works for CB. There's a lot to understand. The links I provided you give you speed ranges and such, but it's very important to understand how tuning in general works.

I've been watching a ton of videos and learning the calculator.

Do you have any idea why the turns and skills used in the calculator don't always match up with the actual run?

For example, the order from the calculator matches for round 0 but then in round 1 or 2 it changes and even the skills the calculator say to use aren't available as they are on a cooldown. Oh, would that have to do with whether they are fully booked or not?

Also, as another example. The Jedi website link you gave me for slow tower crusher have considerations to start with certain skills. Mainly Tower A2. But in the calculator it has Tower opening with his A3.

Any ideas to help me sort it out?

1 май 2024, 03:0901.05.24
Player 130261384

I've been watching a ton of videos and learning the calculator.

Do you have any idea why the turns and skills used in the calculator don't always match up with the actual run?

For example, the order from the calculator matches for round 0 but then in round 1 or 2 it changes and even the skills the calculator say to use aren't available as they are on a cooldown. Oh, would that have to do with whether they are fully booked or not?

Also, as another example. The Jedi website link you gave me for slow tower crusher have considerations to start with certain skills. Mainly Tower A2. But in the calculator it has Tower opening with his A3.

Any ideas to help me sort it out?

Quite a few things to note:

1) Books absolutely matter, for two reasons. First, they tend to reduce cooldown on moves, which is essential for them to be usable in the order expected. Second, they often increase the chance for debuffs to land, which on many teams is absolutely critical, while on others will just let you do more damage.

2) Lots of things could affect your speed. Make sure you are NOT using any masteries that boost turn meter. Also make sure that when you plug the numbers into the calc, you make sure to enter if you are using Lore of Steel, along with any set bonuses, and any speed-boosting auras.

3) Don't forget about CB-specific bonuses from Live Arena.

4) Watch out for items/set bonuses that may boost your TM or reduce your cooldowns! 

5) To your question specifically - make sure you use the right link. Tower opening A3 is for UNM. For NM, you want to follow this tune: https://deadwoodjedi.info/cb/bbe8308821d0c30dfdfb4d590be33e5978e4fdc3