Все Категории

New Missions include CB Keys as Rewards??

New Missions include CB Keys as Rewards??

Поиск
Комментарии
harleQuinnModerator
6 март 2024, 16:5806.03.24
kramaswamy.kr

Some of these will be annoying, certainly - selling souls to earn specific amounts of essences seems like a really strange thing to make as a mission - but I don't see any real blockers at all in here.

No blocks, just a few things that are a little time gated.

Missions seem way easier than Ramantu and for a much much better champ.

6 март 2024, 16:5806.03.24
Trips

Any complaint threads about these missions/rewards should be immediately locked.

It's basically a mid/late game login champ with lots of time gated crap, not even close to endgame roadblocked.  I can't do a few dungeons yet because I'm lazy, so this helps me :)

Kram, you can just auto Live thru silver

Yeah, the bigger challenge is just finding the time to do it. The time zone is really inconvenient for me :/

6 март 2024, 17:2806.03.24

It's the thought that counts when it comes to the rewards. 

6 март 2024, 17:4306.03.24
Trips

Any complaint threads about these missions/rewards should be immediately locked.

It's basically a mid/late game login champ with lots of time gated crap, not even close to endgame roadblocked.  I can't do a few dungeons yet because I'm lazy, so this helps me :)

Kram, you can just auto Live thru silver

Thankfully, the Mods don't necessarily follow your advice on auto-locking threads because there are other stupid things in these missions that Plarium should hear about.  By my count, there are 20 missions to clear various stages of Iron Twins lower than 15, including all the way down to L1, which is a complete waste of a Fortress Key.  All they needed to do was include the "or higher" coding like they did on the Hard Mode Dungeons.  It's just lazy and inconsiderate.   

7 март 2024, 00:4907.03.24
7 март 2024, 01:03(отредактировано)

Missions don't look that hard to be honest?

Fk 10 might be a problem for some I guess and the gear collection quests will take a while but nothing that's a complete roadblock

Edited to remove a pointless rant about live arena being boring and open at stupid times

7 март 2024, 19:1307.03.24
Ratted

I guess they figure free is free, however I agree with you but calling on them to be realistic won't work, they do changes and implementations without looking forwards to see if they are good or bad.

Stone skin gear - absolute cancer in the game

Sheep - same as above - if you bring changes like this you have to have a viable counter to them

OP new champions - when you bring in something probably so OP they are about 3 levals above anything else in the game it just shows a lack of understanding of the game mechanics

I used to think StoneSkin broke Arena but then I did the 180 blue shards to get Gnishak. He and other bombers such as Gaius the Gleeful are totally effective vs. any champion in StoneSkin gear. As for the Sheep (Polymorh), I don't see them as a cancer but more like a nuisance.

OP Champions: Yes, they are a problem when you do not have any of them but are wonderful if you do. All I can say is to avoid them in Arena. I do see a time when Plarium will have created so many fusion/OP champions that F2P/Casual players will effectively be phased out of the game. Fusions already require so many resources and so much time that people like me will not do them. I have other things in my life; I don't orbit the Plarium Solar System. I have about an hour or 2 most days to play and I figure that out of 7 days, I'll not play at all for 2 of them.

7 март 2024, 20:1807.03.24
Shifty

I used to think StoneSkin broke Arena but then I did the 180 blue shards to get Gnishak. He and other bombers such as Gaius the Gleeful are totally effective vs. any champion in StoneSkin gear. As for the Sheep (Polymorh), I don't see them as a cancer but more like a nuisance.

OP Champions: Yes, they are a problem when you do not have any of them but are wonderful if you do. All I can say is to avoid them in Arena. I do see a time when Plarium will have created so many fusion/OP champions that F2P/Casual players will effectively be phased out of the game. Fusions already require so many resources and so much time that people like me will not do them. I have other things in my life; I don't orbit the Plarium Solar System. I have about an hour or 2 most days to play and I figure that out of 7 days, I'll not play at all for 2 of them.

I get not making time for all fusions.  Real Life is more important than games, afterall.  However, you may want to go for Armanz.  He will likely be game-changing.  

8 март 2024, 00:1608.03.24
WileyMan

I get not making time for all fusions.  Real Life is more important than games, afterall.  However, you may want to go for Armanz.  He will likely be game-changing.  

I have done a number of fusions obviously.. but it is insane how many hours they take.

When doing a fusion I have my phone autoing something almost the entire day, even when at work.

I can honestly say I have never known a mobile game expect so many hours of time commitment

As for the current fusion champ, yes he is bonkers .. I can't do it as I spent all my shards chasing the archer and gambled on the next fusion being rubbish... Oops :)