Все Категории

Live arena sucks

Live arena sucks

Поиск
Комментарии
22 апр. 2023, 23:4222.04.23

(*sarcasm on*)

OK lowerbies. Just feed yourselves to the long time players and whales so they can quickly advance to silver and learn your place in the foodchain. Til then, suffer in place.

(*sarcasm off*)

23 апр. 2023, 00:3223.04.23

the matchmaking is fcking ridiculous. I keep getting matched with players 20+ levels or 30+ levels higher than me. Bunch of BS if you ask me. I just leave the battle when unfairly matched, no point in wasting any time on those battles. 

23 апр. 2023, 05:3823.04.23
fjorgin

the matchmaking is fcking ridiculous. I keep getting matched with players 20+ levels or 30+ levels higher than me. Bunch of BS if you ask me. I just leave the battle when unfairly matched, no point in wasting any time on those battles. 

Although i agree with u that it is some BS, i wouldnt leave the battle before the match started. U wouldnt believe the amount of human error people do that can let u win even with an outscaled team. I'm lv 59 and for  this reason i managed to go up to 1170 today, matching against mostly people at lv 85-100

24 апр. 2023, 00:4624.04.23
24 апр. 2023, 00:46(отредактировано)
Matrim

Do you really expect that the matches will be gravitating around your own roster? 

Do you think that means because I do not have a Marichka, none of my opponents will ever have one? 

LvL 59 does normally mean you are more likely playing for less than a year...

At the same time with the Live arena being new content, you expect to have the same success with your champs than a player of 3+ years? All players start at the base and you expect to get the easy opponents?  

From 15 matches today, I encountered 10 of my level, 1 who was 40+ level below me and 4 of 2-10 levels below me. I did not win against some of the last category...because they did better at banning a champ of mine and took better decisions. Sometimes RNG helped me or them...but overall...this is expected from this kind of content.

The Live Arena needs some days/weeks to establish a hierarchy and for god's sake you will get to upper silver ranks purely by time and the occasional win. 

You will need to get to Gold 3 in Live to get the Void leggo....and I assume that this is not possible for 95% of the player base. That would be something to be frustrated with....but the initial sorting and difficult opponent....nah, that is systemic.

Agreed.... Im level 66 and ive played for 3 years... And i have no void leggos.

25 апр. 2023, 07:4825.04.23

Love the even match ups.  How can this even be a valid match.  Especially since there is limited time to login and limited keys automatic loss for me pretty much.

I do understand that lower PP and lvl don't always equate and there are multiple factors.  Came up against a lvl 80 who had a God Team Roster of champs I am dreaming of pulling.

i

i

dthorne04Moderator
25 апр. 2023, 08:2125.04.23
25 апр. 2023, 08:22(отредактировано)
ozkfid

Love the even match ups.  How can this even be a valid match.  Especially since there is limited time to login and limited keys automatic loss for me pretty much.

I do understand that lower PP and lvl don't always equate and there are multiple factors.  Came up against a lvl 80 who had a God Team Roster of champs I am dreaming of pulling.

i

i

As has been said on the official Discord server and relayed here: It will take time for matchmaking to level out due to everyone starting from square one, basically. I've been taking my time and the jump from Bronze to Silver was a legitimate one, though I'm seeing less Taras/Marichka/Harima/one of Warlord or Yumeko combos than I did when it launched and we were all starting from the bottom of Bronze 1. 

As for your screenshots it is unclear if these were the two players who matched up, where they matched up, how many points each player had, etc.

That said, I am not certain how the 6* fully awakened Cardiel (who is quite good in Live Arena) and 3* awakened Warlord should have much room to complain. Or the opposite side, for that matter. 

25 апр. 2023, 20:3025.04.23
25 апр. 2023, 20:53(отредактировано)

when are you going to synchronize your ... live arena????? if that doesn't happen, just delete it from the ... game. it doesn't look like anything. I don't know what's going on, who's playing and what spells he's playing, it's just humiliating for this game. or change your ... programmers

Mod note: Please watch your language. 

25 апр. 2023, 20:3925.04.23
ozkfid

i

i

Lol. I read your post and still ask myself why this shoudln't be a valid match. On one side, we have a player with several million more points in player power, what doesn't affect the match at all, on the other side we have a Warlord with 3 ascension stars.

dthorne04Moderator
25 апр. 2023, 20:5525.04.23
MITKOHERA

when are you going to synchronize your ... live arena????? if that doesn't happen, just delete it from the ... game. it doesn't look like anything. I don't know what's going on, who's playing and what spells he's playing, it's just humiliating for this game. or change your ... programmers

Mod note: Please watch your language. 

Feel free to voice feedback, displeasure or even seek insight on how to better approach Live Arena (or anything in the game) but please do try to remain civil and keep your language clean. Thank you. 

dthorne04Moderator
25 апр. 2023, 20:5825.04.23
Skadi

Lol. I read your post and still ask myself why this shoudln't be a valid match. On one side, we have a player with several million more points in player power, what doesn't affect the match at all, on the other side we have a Warlord with 3 ascension stars.

This is what I'm saying. :P

I'm not certain what side is arguing against which. Obviously the 21.7m is going to have better gear/GH/masteries/etc. but cmon. 😁

27 апр. 2023, 12:3427.04.23
27 апр. 2023, 12:47(отредактировано)
dthorne04

As has been said on the official Discord server and relayed here: It will take time for matchmaking to level out due to everyone starting from square one, basically. I've been taking my time and the jump from Bronze to Silver was a legitimate one, though I'm seeing less Taras/Marichka/Harima/one of Warlord or Yumeko combos than I did when it launched and we were all starting from the bottom of Bronze 1. 

As for your screenshots it is unclear if these were the two players who matched up, where they matched up, how many points each player had, etc.

That said, I am not certain how the 6* fully awakened Cardiel (who is quite good in Live Arena) and 3* awakened Warlord should have much room to complain. Or the opposite side, for that matter. 

Live arena is different.  That team of Cardiel and Warlord works if the team stays together but it doesn't in live arena with bans.

The second team shown wasn't the team run but simply the team the player uses for their Classic Arena defence.  You don't get these stats when looking at the teams played in results after the Live Arena battle, if you haven't noticed.  The 21.7M player used a different team in live Arena (although they did use the Siphi).

Points to pay attention to are: PP refers a lot to the depth that the person can draw upon.  This team shown has a TP of over 100K higher which points to the potential quality of equiped artifacts.

Actually yes if these were the actual teams played then the Warlord/Cardiel team stood a chance.

Ridiculous to say that everyone is all in bronze so too bad too sad and the matching is based on those points.  Didn't screen shot everything but the number of live arena wins of the 21.7M was also higher and they also got to pick second.  It was pretty much an instant loss so no point even doing the battle.

27 апр. 2023, 12:3827.04.23
27 апр. 2023, 12:57(отредактировано)
Skadi

Sigh.

Being these are screen shots of the player these are the teams used in Classic Arena Defence not the teams played.

Teams played were different and you remember there are bans as well, so the warlord team wasn't the team that went in.

You are also aware that the PP is reflective of the roster you can pull from for a team?

29 апр. 2023, 07:5729.04.23
dthorne04

how can this be plariums answer? how? the average person will use 10-15 live arena tokens per day, do they have any idea how long it will take for it to even out we could be talking this time next year? they killed their own content by making half the game not join in the free for all coinflip content they made.

can we have a developer post here and explain his shitty reasoning to us personally? i would love this, because currently all we have is you defending poorly launched updates and i feel were getting no where with it.

so if a raid dev is reading this, please chime in and explain ur shit reasoning to us why you think its acceptable for lvl 50s to fight lvl 100s for the next several months, would love to hear a developer answer personally on this.

harleQuinnModerator
29 апр. 2023, 08:0829.04.23
oblivion01332

how can this be plariums answer? how? the average person will use 10-15 live arena tokens per day, do they have any idea how long it will take for it to even out we could be talking this time next year? they killed their own content by making half the game not join in the free for all coinflip content they made.

can we have a developer post here and explain his shitty reasoning to us personally? i would love this, because currently all we have is you defending poorly launched updates and i feel were getting no where with it.

so if a raid dev is reading this, please chime in and explain ur shit reasoning to us why you think its acceptable for lvl 50s to fight lvl 100s for the next several months, would love to hear a developer answer personally on this.

Here you go:

i

That's the Official Word from Plarium directly.

Please mind your language on our forums in the future. Your feedback on being unhappy with Live Arena matchmaking has been duly noted.

29 апр. 2023, 09:2229.04.23
harleQuinn

Here you go:

i

Please mind your language on our forums in the future. Your feedback on being unhappy with Live Arena matchmaking has been duly noted.

plariums "solution" does not fix anything, it doesnt change the fact people are wasting their small supply of arena coins daily by fighting someone they cant beat, it doesnt change the fact all high level players got a free ride for the first few months, and the fact it says "several days" is just an insult, they knew this wouldnt even out in several days with the pathetic amount of arena coins they give people because were still here 2 weeks later and literally nothing has changed, my estimation of months is more accurate, all im asking is a developer reply to this topic him/her self with their reasoning behind launching possibly one of the worst unthought updates in gaming history.

iv already given multiple soluitions before such as increase amount of arena tokens so everyone will fall into rank faster, add some form of level cap etc etc, when we have so many solutions available to fix the problem at hand but were greeted by plarium telling us it will "take several days" to fix it self even though its been 2 weeks with no progress made, so again i ask for a developer to post on this topic and give his/her reasoning to why they did this and why so many people had to suffer from what was meant to be an enjoyable update for all to instead suffering at a coinflip ur paired against a guy who has 2 years more game play than you.

harleQuinnModerator
29 апр. 2023, 10:0929.04.23
29 апр. 2023, 10:11(отредактировано)
oblivion01332

plariums "solution" does not fix anything, it doesnt change the fact people are wasting their small supply of arena coins daily by fighting someone they cant beat, it doesnt change the fact all high level players got a free ride for the first few months, and the fact it says "several days" is just an insult, they knew this wouldnt even out in several days with the pathetic amount of arena coins they give people because were still here 2 weeks later and literally nothing has changed, my estimation of months is more accurate, all im asking is a developer reply to this topic him/her self with their reasoning behind launching possibly one of the worst unthought updates in gaming history.

iv already given multiple soluitions before such as increase amount of arena tokens so everyone will fall into rank faster, add some form of level cap etc etc, when we have so many solutions available to fix the problem at hand but were greeted by plarium telling us it will "take several days" to fix it self even though its been 2 weeks with no progress made, so again i ask for a developer to post on this topic and give his/her reasoning to why they did this and why so many people had to suffer from what was meant to be an enjoyable update for all to instead suffering at a coinflip ur paired against a guy who has 2 years more game play than you.

I'm sorry to say, you won't have a developer pop in here to argue with you. 

I will take your thoughts about potential improvements to Plarium though, like more tokens, as is my job.

I do not find this the "worst update in gaming history" and while your mileage may vary, many reports I get are from people who are having a blast. Their feelings about Live Arena being awesome are just as valid as your anger at matching with players with better accounts than you.

Once again, Plarium's official statement is that they are watching Live Arena develop and the tiers will populate in time.  

Thanks for your feedback though, and maybe try and take it easy in Live Arena for a bit if you're feeling like you're up against a wall.

29 апр. 2023, 10:3729.04.23
harleQuinn

I'm sorry to say, you won't have a developer pop in here to argue with you. 

I will take your thoughts about potential improvements to Plarium though, like more tokens, as is my job.

I do not find this the "worst update in gaming history" and while your mileage may vary, many reports I get are from people who are having a blast. Their feelings about Live Arena being awesome are just as valid as your anger at matching with players with better accounts than you.

Once again, Plarium's official statement is that they are watching Live Arena develop and the tiers will populate in time.  

Thanks for your feedback though, and maybe try and take it easy in Live Arena for a bit if you're feeling like you're up against a wall.

iv stated previously in this topic i agree with others the update is good aka the general idea of it, i can even excuse the lag, and yes people probably are having a blast at times and i would be to if every fight was fair but its far from.

it was a poorly executed update no doubt if they intended to let level 50s battle level 100s for the next few months to correct it self, thats a poorly launched update period and yes the development team wont want to comment against this because they have no arguement against fact.

also ur telling me not to take part in content added to the game because they screwed the launch of it up, this is why i dont really find their solution to "let it take months to play out" as a solution. so feel free to ask them to read my comments on this topic and hopefully it will enlighten them, because this is how a large portion of the community feel about the update even if they do like the general idea of it.

as it stands anyone level 85 and under is literally food for lvl 100s who have yet to start the ranking process in live arena and plarium thinks thats ok.

they can choose to correct a problem they literally created them self, or take the lazy approach and wait months for it to correct it self.

30 апр. 2023, 00:0130.04.23
harleQuinn

Here you go:

i

The only ones playing opponents considerably lower than themselves are the level 100 players. Level 60/70  are not so that statement from plarium is untrue.

dthorne04Moderator
30 апр. 2023, 00:1530.04.23
Ant

The only ones playing opponents considerably lower than themselves are the level 100 players. Level 60/70  are not so that statement from plarium is untrue.

It says one might face someone higher or lower in power, which is decidedly true. I don't think there's anything very unclear about that.

I've seen evidence to the contrary of your claim, but of course 60s/70s seeing lower levels isn't the norm as it is unlikely players who are lower than than 60 are quite early game and not equipped very well for Classic Arena most times, let alone Live Arena which requires a deeper roster to have counters available for whatever opponents might bring/ban. 

dthorne04Moderator
30 апр. 2023, 00:2430.04.23
9 май 2023, 18:17(отредактировано)
oblivion01332

iv stated previously in this topic i agree with others the update is good aka the general idea of it, i can even excuse the lag, and yes people probably are having a blast at times and i would be to if every fight was fair but its far from.

it was a poorly executed update no doubt if they intended to let level 50s battle level 100s for the next few months to correct it self, thats a poorly launched update period and yes the development team wont want to comment against this because they have no arguement against fact.

also ur telling me not to take part in content added to the game because they screwed the launch of it up, this is why i dont really find their solution to "let it take months to play out" as a solution. so feel free to ask them to read my comments on this topic and hopefully it will enlighten them, because this is how a large portion of the community feel about the update even if they do like the general idea of it.

as it stands anyone level 85 and under is literally food for lvl 100s who have yet to start the ranking process in live arena and plarium thinks thats ok.

they can choose to correct a problem they literally created them self, or take the lazy approach and wait months for it to correct it self.

This is a bit hyperbolic. 

I'm seeing plenty of players who are lower level (say in the 70-80s range, perhaps lower but I'd need to go take a gander through the Discord) facing other similar levels. Do they face higher in Bronze at times? Yes. Is matchmaking better now than it was two weeks ago? Yes, markedly so. 

Quinn's advice is legitimate. This is quite analagous to any other situation in the game when we run into a roadblock with a piece of content in that if you are unable to do it then working on your champs, masteries, gear, knowledge so on and so forth is very likely the best option available. 

Lastly, in a PvP environment yes, better players with more established accounts will climb the fastest, beat weaker competition as they move up. I don't think there's anything controversial about that.