Все Категории

Let's make the event even more impossible

Поиск
10 июль 2019, 13:1310.07.19

Dear Comunit Managers, Developers and Palrium,

Have you totally lost a grip of reality? 

The event just became more ridiculous and impossible to finish. 

People are struggling already with the Leveling event to obtain the Titan that is required for the fusion. 

The amount of 20 000 points is ridiculous, and now on top of that you added a event for dungeon crawler that requires 1 500 points to get another champion that is required for the fusion. 

So on top of the leveling event, you have to do extra gear runs.

Added to this something strange is going on with the drop rate of items. 

Now every second/third time instead of getting a drop that is counted to the event you get green shards.. 

Also the drop rate for both Treefall and Rotting Mage is ridiculous. 

I spent about 1200-1500 energy points on the spider to get Treefall and have as of now not got him.

To conclude: 

1. you made an event that is extremely predatory and requires that people spend cash 

2. people are not even able to get 3 out 4 champions required for fusion 

3. there are still loading freezes that are not helping with completing or even make progress in the events 

4. seems like some twitches have been made so that the drop is even more scares during the event then normal

5. sudden server maintains that just pops up and wasting people's energy 

And don't come with a lame return that the event is not suppose to be easy, that is just BS 

The leveling event is extremely hard if not impossible to start with, and you are making sure that it is impossible to complete the fusion event over all even for people that spend some money.

Good job, this is how you piss of your players and making people turn away from your product!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
10 июль 2019, 15:1510.07.19
10 июль 2019, 15:20(отредактировано)

To demonstrate an example from few minutes ago. 

5 runs in a row on Dragon level 14, energy cost 14.

Run 1. reward: blue 4 star weapon -  7 points in the event

Run 2. reward; 3 green shards - 0 points in the event

Run 3. reward; 1 green brew - 0 points in the event

Run 4. reward: 1 purple brew - 0 points in the event

Run 5. reward; 4 green shards - 0 points in the event

Total cost in energy 70 energy points

Event points 7

Similar situations were happening during whole day since the Dungeon crawler event went live. 

Once again 1 500 points are needed to get the champion + you need to do the leveling event as well. 

Good luck with that. 

Since I started playing this game I did hundreds of runs in the dungeons and the item drop rate was never this bad.

10 июль 2019, 15:3010.07.19
yep..they lower drop rate,and this started with dungeon event today.i just give up on this,after i spent 450 energy farming dragon 14 and i have 238 points on event.they increase drop rate for mystery shards and brew.
10 июль 2019, 17:0210.07.19
Honestly, based on the fact that they know customers are furious and leaving as a result of this blatant greed for p2w on their part, I think this might be a last ditch effort of a sinking ship.  I would not be the least bit surprised if after this event, what little content they do provide from time to time comes to a screeching halt, then they stop supporting the game altogether.
10 июль 2019, 17:0810.07.19
10 июль 2019, 17:12(отредактировано)

God said:

Honestly, based on the fact that they know customers are furious and leaving as a result of this blatant greed for p2w on their part, I think this might be a last ditch effort of a sinking ship.  I would not be the least bit surprised if after this event, what little content they do provide from time to time comes to a screeching halt, then they stop supporting the game altogether.

The game has a good foundation, but needs tons of work. It could be generating a lot more revenue for Plarium, but their business model seems to be get money quick, not over a longer period of time.  

I haven't looked into their other games, but I'm curious how long they lasted before being classified as not profitable. 

EDIT: I've spent some time browsing the Reddit pages for alternate Plarium games and WOW, Id say its an eye opener but I saw what I expected. I give this game less than a year.
10 июль 2019, 17:1010.07.19
10 июль 2019, 17:11(отредактировано)

250 dungeon diver pts after stuffing over 400 energy into dragon 15 and fire knight 14 today since the start of dungeondiver.

Im out of energy for today.

Thx for all the brews and green shards i got!

PLUS these plarium a******s REDUCED THE POINTS WE GET FOR GEAR!

BEFORE THE INTRODUCTION OF LEGENDARY AND 6* ITEMS one would get 19 pts for epic 5* gear etc and now legendary 6* items get you the same amount but epic 5* give lesser pts now! So instead of giving more pts for leg 6* u just devaluated all other gear, now players are rewarded the same pts for higher tier gear they got before for epic 5* making ppl get overall fewer pts in the event.

YOU KNOW WHAT? SHOVE THAT FUCKING RIPOFF OF A GAME INTO YOUR GREEDY ASSHOLES! IM OUT! No more of this bullshit!

Not giving a flyng fk about a forum ban.

Sincerely, an angry ex-paying player/customer.

10 июль 2019, 17:4710.07.19

I farmed at fire knight stage 13 so many times hoping to get raging mage but failed.  None of artifacts that i got was useable, i had to sell them em right away.  The drop rate of artifacts is really low I just dont think the dungeon diver event can be accomplished without spending $$$ on tans of energy packs.   Plus, now its 1.5K to  get the required champion for the fuse event.   This total madness got to stop!!! 

10 июль 2019, 17:5110.07.19
I think it's a shame that they decided to go the way of quick money ... i genuenly think this game has(had) potentional to become one of those money milking games not only for few months, but several years, but hey, it's their decision plus people still spend, so i guess why change anything ...
10 июль 2019, 18:2010.07.19
Klova said:

I think it's a shame that they decided to go the way of quick money ... i genuenly think this game has(had) potentional to become one of those money milking games not only for few months, but several years, but hey, it's their decision plus people still spend, so i guess why change anything ...
Less and less people are spending at this point though.  Now that they have realized with the nerfing of gear drops, dramatic increases in event requirements for decent rewards, and the fact that you need to play enough hours to make it two full-time jobs, a lot of people are giving up.  None of my friends play the game anymore.  The last one other than me quit right after 1.8.  Once their healer was destroyed (Pain Keeper), they quit.
10 июль 2019, 19:2110.07.19

I disagree with whats being said. Yes the event requires 20k points, but they gave 10 days to do it. Thats 2k a day. No one is forcing you to play or do the event, its your choice.

10 июль 2019, 20:3910.07.19

The 20k event isn’t bad. The event is very long and allows a lot of time and sub events to get a bunch of rewards. 

I do agree they aren’t very F2P friendly in general  these set of events are a step in a better direction  a lot of the awards are still subpar. Wtf is 10 gems? 

The drop rates have been better than my previous logging. Shards/news dropped for me at 20% rate previously. Currently re doing a 500 run sample again. Idk if it’s lowered or just on a good run but the drop rate is much better as I type this. 

All this being said. Guaranteed artifact drops should be the standard. With shards, chickens and brews as bonus drops. We know they can do it because the bonus heroes in fk and spider drop along with artifacts 

10 июль 2019, 21:3310.07.19

The event was fine until the dungeon event started. I think this one is quite hard or I may be doing smth wrong. Ive been running in dragon 20 all fay and only  have 1k points earned. 

10 июль 2019, 22:0510.07.19

the drop rate for the dungoen was has dropped by a lot. 

since the multi run tool was put in ive used it every day and would get between 9-11 item drop. 2-3 shard drop.

the second that item farm event started. item drop rate is no 3-5 and shards has gone up to 6-8 ish.

this is a blatant attempt to bring in money. I will not spend a dime on a compnay that changes drop rate for items for this reason. its one thing when the rare and legendary stuff are hard to get but common and uncommon items are being withheld in an attempt to get people to spend money.. 

naw bro im out.

10 июль 2019, 23:3610.07.19

Frankly, this dungeon diver event is a disgrace.

It's clearly been designed to alienate the community and make them angry.

People have been working hard on Titan for a week, and now we get this, that not only requires a huge amount of energy/gem investment, but also time.  Even with all the energy they need, many people will fail the fusion tomorrow simply because of time constraints on a working day.

10 июль 2019, 23:5410.07.19

Just wanting to point out you can easily get dungeon diver points from campaign.

Im sitting on over 1000 from just today by running through 12-3 to level food.

Its not ideal but I in my mind devs were thinking:

"People are already running campaign repeatedly for levels, lets put in an event that they can complete WHILST still farming food" 

Maybe I've just been brainwashed into thinking the devs aren't as bad as people make out though :/

11 июль 2019, 01:1811.07.19
11 июль 2019, 01:23(отредактировано)

Darkfire said:

Just wanting to point out you can easily get dungeon diver points from campaign.

"People are already running campaign repeatedly for levels, lets put in an event that they can complete WHILST still farming food" 

Maybe I've just been brainwashed into thinking the devs aren't as bad as people make out though :/

I believe you are lying.  Not sure *why* you are lying, but pretty sure you are.

I have been farming brutal 12-6 literally ALL day long since early this morning.  Literally non-stop since an hour or two after the event started.  Not even sure how much energy I used, but I would say at least 2,000 energy, probably closer to 2,500 and I am only at this:

There is NO chance in hell that you have been running 12-3 and are at 1,000.  Only way I could see that is if you are farming it with a fully-geared group for fast clears and have spent well over 3,500 energy in the process.  Why don't you send us a screenshot, eh?

And for the sake of argument, IF you are at 1,000, then you know very well how much energy it costs to get there, and you know very well the point of people complaining about how much it costs to get there.  Not to mention the fact that your life has to be THIS game 24/7 to make it happen.  The game is no longer enjoyable - it is life-consuming. 

Personally, I think you are an employee of Plarium who is lying to save public image.  I just don't believe for one second someone who is not employed by them could have possibly gotten up to 1,000 already doing only 12-3.  Maybe if you were farming a top-tier dungeon all day, then sure.  But 12-3?  No, I don't believe you for one second.
11 июль 2019, 01:5111.07.19
Darkfire said:

How many energies did u spend on 12-3 brutal to be 1000 points at the dungeon event???  Coz i have wasted around 1500 energies and i have not gotten the ancient shard yet.........
11 июль 2019, 02:1511.07.19
They should add artifact enhancement event not dungeon diver. This times dungeon diver even harder than before. We need 1500 point to get champion for fusion. And times limit only 2 days. Farming on campaign will not helps because it's only drop common / uncommon. 
11 июль 2019, 02:5511.07.19
i giveup this impossible mission now. what hell the diver, take 2000 energy and get 300 points. disappoint totally.
11 июль 2019, 04:1411.07.19

Elviraz said:

They should add artifact enhancement event not dungeon diver. This times dungeon diver even harder than before. We need 1500 point to get champion for fusion. And times limit only 2 days. Farming on campaign will not helps because it's only drop common / uncommon. 

That would make sense though, and they don't make as much money as selling energy for dungeon divers. 

Plarium isn't even trying to hide how greedy they are anymore.

My personal advice is don't waste your time on Foli.  He isn't even that great.  There are plenty of rares and especially epics that are FAR better than him.  I have only been playing for 3 months now, and I couldn't even use him for arena, much less anywhere else.
11 июль 2019, 04:5811.07.19
I farmed dragon 15 for a while and got horrible drops. 90% blue 5 stars...8 points per 14 energy. I'm pretty sure normal difficulty is the most efficient at around 3 points per 4 energy. But yeah, adding this event is complete bullshit. Even if you purchase resources, you just do not have the time.