Все Категории

Blue shards in the market??

Blue shards in the market??

Поиск
Комментарии
2 дек. 2020, 20:3702.12.20
Aumakua

I've been playing this game for over a year, and without fail I have received 5 ancients a month from the shop, and always in the first week to 10 days of the month.  Always...

Same for me 

3 дек. 2020, 18:3003.12.20

I see blue shards in the market but i am yet to see yellow shards in the market, it has been almost 3 months. i request plarium to put at least 1 void and 1 sacred shard every month in the market or the bazaar if possible.

do you guys refresh the market using 5 gems or prefer to wait an hour for it to refresh? i prefer to wait.

3 дек. 2020, 18:4003.12.20
Cirilla
Hello everyone! We can't reveal any numbers regarding the limit of Sacred Shards that you can find on the Market, but would like to assure you that they are, indeed, there. The talks about being able to find them in the game only during the first week are just rumors. Try to check what is being offered to you on the Market as often as possible. And remember that you can also find some good Artifacts and champs there :)

an idea maybe aswell have some of the rare champs that are used in the fusions new and old put in the market place/ bazaar. at the same rate or whatever as  sacred shard but have a chance to finish the fusion or use extra as books to build them up if we want to keep or cant finish.

3 дек. 2020, 19:0503.12.20
Kalindra

I see blue shards in the market but i am yet to see yellow shards in the market, it has been almost 3 months. i request plarium to put at least 1 void and 1 sacred shard every month in the market or the bazaar if possible.

do you guys refresh the market using 5 gems or prefer to wait an hour for it to refresh? i prefer to wait.

There aren't any sacred shards in the market, indeed. There are in the bazaar, but only if you're in gold tier, so that's limited to a tiny minority of top players - the people who are already getting sacred shards from 2 top UNM chests per day, anyway. 

I agree there's really no point in paying gems to refresh the market. 

3 дек. 2020, 23:5703.12.20

Hint most of the time they come at the first of the month but if u dont roll the market every hour u wont find them and i have 2 account i got 3 so far on both just this week :)Roll roll the market lol