Все Категории

Rewards are becoming laughable at best

Rewards are becoming laughable at best

Поиск
Комментарии
21 март 2019, 11:0221.03.19
21 март 2019, 11:58(отредактировано)

I do agree that the rewards are to hard to achiev.

Games like this are based on player willing to purchase some money to be able to save some "life-time". But atm even if you spent money to get e.g. more energy you will need houres of ingame time to achieve the rewards.

To me the only well balanced event so far is the „Hero upgrade event“. Most oft he other events are not worth it the try to reach the max points due tot he fact, that even if you have the ressources to do so, it takes way to much ingame time to get there within 3 days.

So an easy way to adjust some oft he events would be to raise the duration oft he event.

Ofc we all have to see rewards like this as an free bonus, but without achievable rewards, the motivation to keep on playing the game and spending a bit of money every once in a while will decrease significantly the longer you play.

I do agree that the game nets you with lots of rewards, but only at the beginning. After 5 Weeks all daily rewards are gone and most oft he challanges and missions are also completet. Thus the events become more and more important in terms of motivation to keep on playing.

Don’t get me wrong. I like the game a lot, but there ist still some adjustment to do. 😉

Keep up the good work!

21 март 2019, 20:5321.03.19
As a brand new player of the game I have to say the freebies in this game rock,and the lucky chances are good to,the grind is frustrating (see my post on artefact 6.3) but yesterday I got my first leg from a blue shard.....yes a blue shard I was stoked,I regularly get rare from greens too because I save them in batches of 10 (well that’s what I’m putting it down to) the events give me prizes for doing what I’m doing anyhow,I just wish a certain drop rate was better 
21 март 2019, 23:0321.03.19

For those that are complaining about the rewards, events etc... Why can’t you also propose some suggestions? The problem is whatever the events or the rewards, there will always be a bunch of unhappy people, I don’t mind that it’s a free world but you should also tell the devs what they should do to make you happy.

23 март 2019, 13:2223.03.19

Matrix said:

For those that are complaining about the rewards, events etc... Why can’t you also propose some suggestions? The problem is whatever the events or the rewards, there will always be a bunch of unhappy people, I don’t mind that it’s a free world but you should also tell the devs what they should do to make you happy.

Well here are a few ideas:

1) Make use of that empty campfire! Sure when holidays come place up a tree. But how about some buffing powers of a blazing campfire? A whole set of rewards can be based on a type of campfire you want running. - a basic campfire gives a 10% speed boost to all toons training in the sparring pits, a pig picking spit buffs toons in dungeons with a 10% hp bonus for x hours, a funeral pyre boosts the morale of the fallen in the arena with 10% resistance buff for x hours. A festive tavern cookout pyre grants 10% exp buff for levelling toons in the tavern for x hours. Only one use of a buff for a few hours allowed. 

2) Too much dev work to make more buildings in the bastion? Then add a lighting animation and clickable area when it is unlocked from mission/challenge rewards. Some temporary stores may include An underground merchant selling random items from dungeon hubs that may require silver/ gems to purchase. A traveling Blacksmith - See my post https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/675_feedback---suggestions/124356_smithy/. A group of gypsies - they offer you a mission line that if you finish you are given a 3 star rare hero of a faction you choose. The missions require you run a certain faction in the speical campaign. Like other campaigns, the hero is the final reward when all stars are accomplished. This gypsy reward type only comes once a day after you meet a hidden requirement in the campaigns. Perhaps You have to kill a boss with 3 Sister Militants on your team to unlock the gypsy reward, etc.

26 март 2019, 13:1626.03.19

I allready gave an idea on how to improve the events on my last post. ;)

But here are some simple and obvios ideas:

- make events last longer

- reduce the points needed to achvieve bonuses

Best example again is the ongoing event. I spent over 6M silver during the first hours of the event to upgrade my artefacts. Guess how many eventpoints i got for that. 420. So i see no way to reach the final score of 3k points within 3 days.

Some more ideas on how to improve the events:

- make upgrading items and changing items less expansive --> this has not only influence on event, but even more import on the tactic system of the game. So far changing and leveling items is so expensive, that you can not take adavantage of all the tacitical options an tryout some setups.

- calculate points refering to the amount of silver spent on upgrading items and not refering to upgrade level. Atm it is not worthit at all to try to level artefacts above level 12.

27 март 2019, 20:2427.03.19
Ranyu said:

I allready gave an idea on how to improve the events on my last post. ;)

But here are some simple and obvios ideas:

- make events last longer

- reduce the points needed to achvieve bonuses

Best example again is the ongoing event. I spent over 6M silver during the first hours of the event to upgrade my artefacts. Guess how many eventpoints i got for that. 420. So i see no way to reach the final score of 3k points within 3 days.

Some more ideas on how to improve the events:

- make upgrading items and changing items less expansive --> this has not only influence on event, but even more import on the tactic system of the game. So far changing and leveling items is so expensive, that you can not take adavantage of all the tacitical options an tryout some setups.

- calculate points refering to the amount of silver spent on upgrading items and not refering to upgrade level. Atm it is not worthit at all to try to level artefacts above level 12.

You need 30-40m+, I have already discussed this.