Все Категории

Rewards are becoming laughable at best

Поиск
4 март 2019, 14:2704.03.19

What keeps games like this going for years is a balance between the free/obtainable and the things that'll cost a bit of money. This games economy is a complete joke. It's not sustainable.

The newest limited time event's max rewards require you to summon THREE! Legendary heroes in two days. Is this a joke? People have gone six months without a single legendary. How do you expect people to want to support a product with events and practices like these?

P.S. and that isnt even mentioning the newest fusion now requiring 2 summon only units. For a fusion character significantly WORSE than Santa
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 март 2019, 18:1604.03.19
4 март 2019, 18:24(отредактировано)

I am going to take sides now and support developers on this one. 

I think the game is genrous as it is atm and I reckon that the odds would need to change soon to address it. 

Please consider that u get one sacred shard  monthly, 1 ancient weekly and a bunch of minor shards in between. In one year you will have opened 12 sacred shards and 48 ancient ones, plus everything else that will drop for you from minor events. Thats huge for ftp playets because if you are lucky you can have 3-4 legs without supporting this game at all. In one year only everyone will have a bunch of legends and that is smth that will be detrimental for the game. 

Now with regards to your fusion complain, its also unjustifiable because as the time goes on youll keep earning shards, you will also start collecting a bunch of champions as a safety for any potential fusion, just like i did. I have them all ready, just need to upg and asend them. 

As for the current event involving opening shards. I have 500 shards that I have collected in about a week time  mostly by playing maps.  So, if u consider endgame, these people must be having thousands of free shards. So, 1.5k points is not that much really. Developers need to balance endgame with new players, medium advanced and so on. If you  dont want to wait a few months playing then drop money on the game. 
5 март 2019, 17:2805.03.19
Yeah I don’t think this is aimed at newer players like the last one. I completed that by mistake. Also. Some people have 1500 greens sitting around.. 
6 март 2019, 07:2106.03.19

usnavynuc said:

What keeps games like this going for years is a balance between the free/obtainable and the things that'll cost a bit of money. This games economy is a complete joke. It's not sustainable.

The newest limited time event's max rewards require you to summon THREE! Legendary heroes in two days. Is this a joke? People have gone six months without a single legendary. How do you expect people to want to support a product with events and practices like these?

P.S. and that isnt even mentioning the newest fusion now requiring 2 summon only units. For a fusion character significantly WORSE than Santa

Hey there, truly understand your feedback, however, I think you misunderstood the meaning of an Event and the Reward which means "FREEBIES" on this game. An Event in the game is Limited Offer  where you get Specific Rewards from Specific Actions - in this very Event you're referring, it's about Summoning. Now, the rewards are there for you to gain something out of summoning. So meaning you earn rewards just by doing what you usually do, by summoning. The Developers are actually generous to add the Mystery Shards on the Reward Points. I was able to get some few Rewards (which is FREE because of the Event) because I was just summoning some Ancient and Mystery Shards. That's really awesome. You don't get those rewards often by just playing normally.

As for the Fusion Event, you still have plenty of time to get the requirements. Since the Reward is a Legendary Champion, the odds will definitely be high, but still achievable. I'm still 2 Heroes away to complete the requirements then grind. 1 hero I need needs to be summoned, so I'm just going to try and try until, hopefully, I get the one I need. I'll just enjoy the game and hopefully, the odds will turn my way. :)

Not getting what you want is really a bummer, but that's really what it is most of the time.

Challenge is what we have here and I think that's what we need to celebrate.

This game is awesome and I'm sure it will be more after the Official Launch.

Happy Gaming!

MariusAdmin
7 март 2019, 10:2407.03.19

usnavynuc said:

I think you have misunderstood the requirements. You do not need to summon Legendary Champions, opening any Sacred Shard - no matter the Champion summoned - will yield 500 points. Same goes for all other Shards. Are not going to get 20 points for summoning a Rare Champions from a Void Shard, you will get the full reward.

It is also true the event is not aimed at our newest players, there will be other events for that. 
8 март 2019, 04:2508.03.19

Yeah, I totally agree with tc... right now there is zero return whatsoever on gems. Weekly arena rewards nets you a couple artifacts and some potions. Most games dish out substantial gems to at least keep you going towards a summon or to re up on refills.

I do think the daily rewards thats give full energy are generous, but take a look at the past two events and check the returns on them. Looking at them as strictly cash value, the summons event required 200 USD to complete and the rewards amounted to two summons and not enough gems for a refill. I get it the event is optional, but it shouldnt be restricted to whales only. This is coming from someone who spent 700 USD in two weeks.

This new event requires (according to my progress) about 15 refills a day at 40 gems per refill, and the rewards again are a couple summons and not even enough gems to recuperate ONE energy refill. The more I think about it, the more insulted I feel.

With that being said, the game is pre release and I'm sure these guys are showing their bosses good returns, who then will hopefully let them reward us more. Topic creator is right, and if this game doesnt start rewarding us more, the game will simply wilt, and this unbelievable art and competitive setting will give way to some other strategy rpg that shows a bit more towards the player base. Perhaps they already have this in mind and we should be airing on the side of patience. .5% summoning rates and $30 for 11 pulls is a thing of the past when factoring in the returns we get from devs. It worked for games like this 4 years ago, but the landscape is shifting towards giving back, and making us happy to spend, not obliged to spend!

8 март 2019, 13:3208.03.19

justinkeohane09 said:

Yeah, I totally agree with tc... right now there is zero return whatsoever on gems. Weekly arena rewards nets you a couple artifacts and some potions. Most games dish out substantial gems to at least keep you going towards a summon or to re up on refills.

I do think the daily rewards thats give full energy are generous, but take a look at the past two events and check the returns on them. Looking at them as strictly cash value, the summons event required 200 USD to complete and the rewards amounted to two summons and not enough gems for a refill. I get it the event is optional, but it shouldnt be restricted to whales only. This is coming from someone who spent 700 USD in two weeks.

This new event requires (according to my progress) about 15 refills a day at 40 gems per refill, and the rewards again are a couple summons and not even enough gems to recuperate ONE energy refill. The more I think about it, the more insulted I feel.

With that being said, the game is pre release and I'm sure these guys are showing their bosses good returns, who then will hopefully let them reward us more. Topic creator is right, and if this game doesnt start rewarding us more, the game will simply wilt, and this unbelievable art and competitive setting will give way to some other strategy rpg that shows a bit more towards the player base. Perhaps they already have this in mind and we should be airing on the side of patience. .5% summoning rates and $30 for 11 pulls is a thing of the past when factoring in the returns we get from devs. It worked for games like this 4 years ago, but the landscape is shifting towards giving back, and making us happy to spend, not obliged to spend!

I disagree entirely with everything you said. The aim of those events is not to reach the top on its own, but to reward everyone in proportion to the time and money invested in the game. Try to appoch this constructively as follows:

1) ftp player will get approx. 1800 points in the current event (depending on his lvl & luck), he gets all freebies up to that score lvl. 

2) ptp player

a) if they happen to spend money on that big energy pack to speed up fusion, they will reach the top without issues and get rewards as a bonus. If they spend money on refills, they do this for the option to do more farming &  upg. Its free. It costs nothing. It is optional. 

Ftp players get a month:

-300 gems + 450 if u have 3lvl mine =750 gems

(you can have mine fully upgrading in two month without spending a penny) 

-1 sacred, 1 void, 4 ancient, hundreds of mystery shards

-Bunch of refills (events like artifacts and summons) 

-Freebies in events like artifact and summons. 

If you are lucky you can have 2 legs in the first month. Its more than generous to me. 

8 март 2019, 15:5208.03.19
I agree. I been playing and grinding out on this game. Got a purple shard and it gave me the lowest a rare after chasing all the normal stars. Force Keep this is the 2nd time i have logged in hours to ascend my shaman and only get one lesser potion. The rewards are very inconsistent. I understand some people pay but what about the players putting in hours and nothing to show for it. I feel like this game is forcing me to pay. Green shards give me 1 stars and the exact same trash warriors. I love the game i just hate the inconsistency of the rewards.
9 март 2019, 15:4409.03.19

I agree, the events are a complete waste of time as the rewards are horribly bad.

You copied summoners war with this game but at least their events give legendary and light a d dark scrolls and other great rewards. 

Plus the requirement for event completion is ridiculous 
9 март 2019, 17:0109.03.19

Green shards give u trash in general. I think it's 6% chance to pull rare from them. 

Dungeons give you trash even at higher lvls like 12+, but once in a while u get lucky and it makes it all worthwile. I recommend running dungeons only if u can do lvl 8+, otherwise its a waste of energy. Ideally 10+.

9 март 2019, 20:0309.03.19

That makes the rewards even worse then!

The fact it takes so many points for a pointless set of rewards....

To complete this event I would have to actively try, which would involve me farming/buying a considerable amount of shards for dismal rewards and it seems pointless...

There are sections way into the reward list that require a lot of progress to get too and you reward people with 10 crystals... then later down, a lot later down you reward them with 20 Crystal's which is the maximum crystal reward you give it....

Most people will want shards as a reqard for all that work and you give 1 measly ancient shard.... Feels like a kick in the teeth not a reward.

10 март 2019, 01:2410.03.19

judus said:

That makes the rewards even worse then!

The fact it takes so many points for a pointless set of rewards....

To complete this event I would have to actively try, which would involve me farming/buying a considerable amount of shards for dismal rewards and it seems pointless...

There are sections way into the reward list that require a lot of progress to get too and you reward people with 10 crystals... then later down, a lot later down you reward them with 20 Crystal's which is the maximum crystal reward you give it....

Most people will want shards as a reqard for all that work and you give 1 measly ancient shard.... Feels like a kick in the teeth not a reward.

So, you are saying you dont want 30 free gems, ancient shard and free energy topups with some 5* artifacts? 

Whats your solution then? How many of everything is ok? 
10 март 2019, 21:1910.03.19
10 март 2019, 21:30(отредактировано)

I think the solution is to make the rewards less of an insult, lol. This model of rewards WILL alienate the playerbase and does nothing for the players, and simply comes across as a honeypot scam at the very least.

Also to the guys above that touted the 300 f2p gems a month as a reward for simply playing.. the average game right now gives out the equivalent of that in a few days or so, not to mention weekly arena rewards which come to an equivalent of 5-11 shard pulls.

The game right now simply isnt sustainable and if it hits full release like this, it will go nowhere as new players will feel absolutely abused by people like myself who spend a hundred dollars a week just to sustain playing every day.

One of the things about these type of games is that with the poor drop rates in dungeons and the poor summon rates, players need to be substantiated with gems in order to be fooled into thinking they have a chance at quick progression.

This combination of poor f2p rewards AND poor drop rates will without a doubt deflate this game when they release and start advertising and making it sexy. Mainstream and casual gamers will not want to pay money every week to be able to run dungeons at will. The gems to be able to play more  NEEDS to be afforded to us, which will keep people sucked into the loop of desiring equipment and units without feeling like they've invested to much. Having the extra resources on hand will fool them into thinking legendary units are more attainable than they are. And when they are happy with the devs and the rewards, their wallets will open up. I just dont want to see this game go to waste

15 март 2019, 12:5515.03.19

Hi i need a reply to this because its becoming a joke now...

Can i have an explaination how i have had no less than 10 legendary shards now during my game play and im still yet to recieve a legendary champion drop from any of them?

Are you seriously expecting me to hand over rmy pay check just to gain wat should be free and obtainable...?

You guys need to sort this out because as i previously stated... Its a joke.
16 март 2019, 12:1616.03.19

personally, i would not mind that the rewards "are laughable", if the events were actually doable ... these types of events and the rewards are free bonus for things we normaly do in the game and i think they are actually pretty good for that

but my problem is that the milestones are set ridiculously high and i can't imagine completing them without spending money/extra gems, especially when i consider the given time plus the fact that the top 3 milestones are just way too high
17 март 2019, 15:0717.03.19
New player here.  I'm echoing Justinkeohane09's point above.  I agree that the rewards are currently not worth the effort.  You have a great base game here with a lot of characters players could experiment with, but something is wrong with the way players earn rewards on a fundamental level.  I will not continue playing, and I spend money on ftp games.
17 март 2019, 21:5517.03.19

Mikey 90 said:

Can i have an explaination how i have had no less than 10 legendary shards now during my game play and im still yet to recieve a legendary champion drop from any of them?

Well... the stated drop rate for legendary champions from ancient shards is 0.5%, from void shards it's 0.4%, and from sacred shards it's 6.0%. So if you got one in ten, you'd have been really lucky. You can argue that these drop rates are too low, obviously, I'm just telling you that's what they are, so it's not surprising you don't have any legendaries yet.
18 март 2019, 17:5718.03.19
18 март 2019, 18:10(отредактировано)

justinkeohane09 said:

I think the solution is to make the rewards less of an insult, lol. This model of rewards WILL alienate the playerbase and does nothing for the players, and simply comes across as a honeypot scam at the very least.

Also to the guys above that touted the 300 f2p gems a month as a reward for simply playing.. the average game right now gives out the equivalent of that in a few days or so, not to mention weekly arena rewards which come to an equivalent of 5-11 shard pulls.

The game right now simply isnt sustainable and if it hits full release like this, it will go nowhere as new players will feel absolutely abused by people like myself who spend a hundred dollars a week just to sustain playing every day.

One of the things about these type of games is that with the poor drop rates in dungeons and the poor summon rates, players need to be substantiated with gems in order to be fooled into thinking they have a chance at quick progression.

This combination of poor f2p rewards AND poor drop rates will without a doubt deflate this game when they release and start advertising and making it sexy. Mainstream and casual gamers will not want to pay money every week to be able to run dungeons at will. The gems to be able to play more  NEEDS to be afforded to us, which will keep people sucked into the loop of desiring equipment and units without feeling like they've invested to much. Having the extra resources on hand will fool them into thinking legendary units are more attainable than they are. And when they are happy with the devs and the rewards, their wallets will open up. I just dont want to see this game go to waste

Yeah, yeah.. You are spending hundreds of dollars a week and here you are asking for free gems. Please just stop it. Do you know when people also dont open wallets? When they get gems for free and can play the waiting game. 

Besides, new players will not get abused by you and your big spending spree because you will quickly outmatch them and progress in the arena ranking up to the point where you will be playing against big spenders like yourself. You wont be anywhere close to ftp which makes it very fair as you wont be able to abuse your power against them.   
19 март 2019, 00:3319.03.19

Yeah, yeah.. You are spending hundreds of dollars a week and here you are asking for free gems. Please just stop it. Do you know when people also dont open wallets? When they get gems for free and can play the waiting game. 

Besides, new players will not get abused by you and your big spending spree because you will quickly outmatch them and progress in the arena ranking up to the point where you will be playing against big spenders like yourself. You wont be anywhere close to ftp which makes it very fair as you wont be able to abuse your power against them.   

Why are you so mad bro? This thread is trying to suggest to the devs that the game’s daily reward system could be better for all players. 

I agree with this thread. The rewards are laughable. It’s sh t. For both F2P and P2W. A P2W has more to lose on a game like this because they spent money. “WE” don’t want this game to die. There model right now forces people to spend. You’re probably ok with how it is right now cause you probably got lucky with RNG. You probably have multiple Legendaries. Not all players are as lucky as you. There needs to be more avenues for players to farm shards/gems/get energy. The locked tower is the only hope I see for this game. 

Lastly, don’t get mad at people spending. Be grateful because we are the only reason this game is still ongoing. This game is not charity. They’re trying to make money. We are only suggesting to not be greedy because that’s how games like this die. I’m tired of your pointless rants so STFU.
19 март 2019, 03:1719.03.19
19 март 2019, 03:19(отредактировано)

DonKael said:

Why are you so mad bro? This thread is trying to suggest to the devs that the game’s daily reward system could be better for all players. 

I agree with this thread. The rewards are laughable. It’s sh t. For both F2P and P2W. A P2W has more to lose on a game like this because they spent money. “WE” don’t want this game to die. There model right now forces people to spend. You’re probably ok with how it is right now cause you probably got lucky with RNG. You probably have multiple Legendaries. Not all players are as lucky as you. There needs to be more avenues for players to farm shards/gems/get energy. The locked tower is the only hope I see for this game. 

Lastly, don’t get mad at people spending. Be grateful because we are the only reason this game is still ongoing. This game is not charity. They’re trying to make money. We are only suggesting to not be greedy because that’s how games like this die. I’m tired of your pointless rants so STFU.

1.Bad rewards = the game is dying point is ridiculous 

2.STFU = cos you dare to have a different opinion speaks of your character

3.I wasn't mad at people spending even once. 

4.The model doesnt force you to spend, but to speed things up, so you are wrong again. 

5.'There needs to be more avenues for players to farm shards/gems/get energy. - i agree, meaning expansions. 

6.Yes, I have a bunch of legends, but no books for them. Legendary books didn't appear in any event so far and you do not see me crying about it. 

7. During events I often cant reach the top reward on my lvl (without spending on gems) and its also fine, its not meant to be for everybody. 

20 март 2019, 12:2620.03.19
20 март 2019, 12:27(отредактировано)

glizdazla said:

3.I wasn't mad at people spending even once. 

4.The model doesnt force you to spend, but to speed things up, so you are wrong again. 

Poor boy. You just mad to everybody. You call every try of others to give to developers relevant feedback as "crying". But you just a luddite.

Why so? Because in your imaginable world you cant even assume what event balance was corrupted via bug which alloving players to get much more arifacts, then its supposed, from normal campign.

Instead of searching of that bug you just blaming others in crying. You telling us "Its fine, such numbers are supposed to be". Thats a way of luddite.

People like you are just killing the games with irrelevant feedbacks. You dont need better things. You dont need relevant balance. You just need to blame others in "crying".