Все Категории

October Fusion!

October Fusion!

Поиск
Комментарии
4 окт. 2022, 20:4504.10.22
Matrim

Doing a fusion out of boredom is...a new approach..;-)

Its more the SoulCrack "forcing" me to do every event anyway... and then the gateway to popping 100+ blues is just a bonus high... 

4 окт. 2022, 20:5604.10.22

im still going to the skip option esp after seeing that no spare copies of the rare and the first event off the rack nearly 10 000 what the lol 

glad i was happy with my skip call pretty sure ive just saved myself a heap of resources lol 

5 окт. 2022, 18:5405.10.22

This is a very hard fusion for a rather mediocre champion.... 

I'm trying but I'll not spend money this time 

18 окт. 2022, 16:5218.10.22

Hey mates, i m a beginner, this event îs crazy, the information for beginers îs incomplet, i shud Have all information in the game! At all time accesibile, when i se event still in and no blues in mini events IT ruin my day, i m missing 2 blues becouse some mini events were kinda hard, i was not sure if i shud invest my RSS and time and i diden t belive If You miss one mini event You lose all! And ofchorse i se more time in event 

If they don t put some blues in paks or whatever, i m gonna put this game in casual and buy nothing from now on, good day to all ! 

18 окт. 2022, 17:0718.10.22
Oficcer69

Hey mates, i m a beginner, this event îs crazy, the information for beginers îs incomplet, i shud Have all information in the game! At all time accesibile, when i se event still in and no blues in mini events IT ruin my day, i m missing 2 blues becouse some mini events were kinda hard, i was not sure if i shud invest my RSS and time and i diden t belive If You miss one mini event You lose all! And ofchorse i se more time in event 

If they don t put some blues in paks or whatever, i m gonna put this game in casual and buy nothing from now on, good day to all ! 

Sorry to say it...but

if you are a beginner, you made the first mistake by starting the fusion without getting informed about the procedure. 

Yes, some of the mini events are very difficult, especially for beginners...now the only chance you have is getting the blues or Tomoe from shard pulling or forget about the event. 

And realistically...they made a billion last financial year...do you think they will care whether you do spent some 50-100 or not? Putting pressure on them does not work from a single player..not even a clan or 10 clans....it must have a much higher impact on their numbers for them to consider some actions...

18 окт. 2022, 17:3518.10.22
18 окт. 2022, 17:40(отредактировано)
Matrim

Sorry to say it...but

if you are a beginner, you made the first mistake by starting the fusion without getting informed about the procedure. 

Yes, some of the mini events are very difficult, especially for beginners...now the only chance you have is getting the blues or Tomoe from shard pulling or forget about the event. 

And realistically...they made a billion last financial year...do you think they will care whether you do spent some 50-100 or not? Putting pressure on them does not work from a single player..not even a clan or 10 clans....it must have a much higher impact on their numbers for them to consider some actions...

This is a mobile game ! People can be busy or whatever, all information on big ev nts shud be at all time accesibile ne-ar the time! You can screw up or plan bad or whatever, and for beginers to lose a good hero, for me, șo close îs very bad, i wllready Have bad luck whit shards, this is to restrictive in the number off chanses ! Protect the beginers ! 

Mod note: edited for language

dthorne04Moderator
18 окт. 2022, 17:4518.10.22
Oficcer69

This is a mobile game ! People can be busy or whatever, all information on big ev nts shud be at all time accesibile ne-ar the time! You can screw up or plan bad or whatever, and for beginers to lose a good hero, for me, șo close îs very bad, i wllready Have bad luck whit shards, this is to restrictive in the number off chanses ! Protect the beginers ! 

Mod note: edited for language

The schedule was up from beginning to finish and it was clear what one would need to do to finish it on time. That said, fusions are often tough for early game players and it's important to know what you have resource wise and what you're realistically capable of doing in a fusion. 

You cannot plan badly and make mistakes with fusions, especially classic ones like Maranix. You have to know what needs to be completed to get the fusion finished, unfortunately. I'm sorry you were unable to complete the fusion, though.

18 окт. 2022, 19:0518.10.22
dthorne04

The schedule was up from beginning to finish and it was clear what one would need to do to finish it on time. That said, fusions are often tough for early game players and it's important to know what you have resource wise and what you're realistically capable of doing in a fusion. 

You cannot plan badly and make mistakes with fusions, especially classic ones like Maranix. You have to know what needs to be completed to get the fusion finished, unfortunately. I'm sorry you were unable to complete the fusion, though.

Were îs IT ?, I se that îs still on, and no way to get blues !

i
18 окт. 2022, 19:2618.10.22
Oficcer69

i

there is no longer any way to get the rare champs save getting a lucky pull from a shard. the last of the events related to the fusion ended either yesterday or early this morning depending on your time zone. the time limit on the fusion itself extends several days past the end of the events in order to give players time to level up the fusion material champions.

dthorne04Moderator
18 окт. 2022, 19:5318.10.22
Oficcer69

i

carpe is correct that all events and tourneys are over. 

at the beginning of each fusion a schedule will come up in the in game News section, which lets us plan out our approach to a fusion. 

18 окт. 2022, 20:1518.10.22
18 окт. 2022, 20:16(отредактировано)
dthorne04

carpe is correct that all events and tourneys are over. 

at the beginning of each fusion a schedule will come up in the in game News section, which lets us plan out our approach to a fusion. 

I know that now, this not ok, not all go to forum and can skip the "news", may thick IT will work out If they put in the work and dont Have other information in the  game, question is this hero event gonna repetat in the near future ?

18 окт. 2022, 20:5418.10.22
Oficcer69

I know that now, this not ok, not all go to forum and can skip the "news", may thick IT will work out If they put in the work and dont Have other information in the  game, question is this hero event gonna repetat in the near future ?

There will always be fusions...one each month at least.

There are different kind of fusions...sometimes you have to collect fragments of the fusion champion, sometimes like now you have to collect different champions and fuse them into the wanted champ. 

Carefully read the descriptions and the fusion schedule. They normally contain all information you need to know to plan and fuse the champion. 

Important for amost all fusions are the ressources. Save early, save especially shards for the Summon Shard and Champion chase event. You can expect to have the same array of events and tournaments like in this fusion...but it will be a different champion and you have to start again. You cannot use the achievements of this fusion for the next. They always start at Zero to begin with...

19 окт. 2022, 16:2819.10.22

I only needed 2 more of the rare champs and they took it out of the tournament. I wont be putting anymore effort into this game after all the work I put in just to be 2 rares short.

20 окт. 2022, 12:1520.10.22
harleQuinn

She is the Halloween fusion. We should see her fusion start around Tuesday of next week.

Hmmmm...;-) 

harleQuinnModerator
20 окт. 2022, 13:0720.10.22
20 окт. 2022, 13:09(отредактировано)
Matrim

Hmmmm...;-) 

Hmmmmmmm.... :P